What's new

People of West Bengal - please rise up and take on the Indian state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
You don't have to merge with Bangladesh but at least fight for a sovereign state. I am damn angry at Hindu Bengalis for being so timid. I am not sure if you Bengalis know Anurag Danda, the head of WWF India, he wants West Bengal to be a sovereign state. Why aren't there more people like him?

You don't have to merge with Bangladesh but at least fight for a sovereign state. I am damn angry at Hindu Bengalis for being so timid. I am not sure if you Bengalis know Anurag Danda, the head of WWF India, he wants West Bengal to be a sovereign state. Why aren't there more people like him?

Source? @Manticore @WebMaster please note no source provided. Please delete thread.

Bhang kha lee hai kya????

27717-Zelda-Abandon-thread-gif-LwhD.gif

idiot.jpg

yes-please-tell-me-more.jpg

Forward this video to 44:50 and listen to it 40 seconds or so.

Did YOU listen to it? He said, WB is not a soverign state like Bangladesh and hence has to go through the central government for policies related to Tiger Conservation. Nowhere does he say WB should be a soverign state. :hitwall:

@WebMaster @Manticore @Aeronaut @Oscar can you please shut this thread. Complete uttter nonsense and zero comprehension skills of the OP @Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury just had a
url

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom