What's new

PDF Mobile

@WebMaster
Remember you asked me to lodge my complaints here (earlier in the day)
so rolling out my list
1) on mobile i cant see any of the signatures
2) i open ur site frm safari on my mobile.....and i cant upload pics frm my iOS. ( tis is biggest issue i am facing bcoz 2 days since joining i havent been able to upload a profile pic even)
3) on ipad it shows me pretty much a desktop version but on mobile the appearance of the site is very diff.though i open ur site from safari on both the iOSes .Y so??

4) some of the alerts r delayed.
5) i guess usually on other sites as soon as u post in a thread u start getting email updates of tat thread.But here its not happening.

Will be back in tis thread wid more queries.
Till then buh bye

wave1.gif

yes in mobile mode,i cant see the latest running threads,and i have to click each and every section to view the threads and come back to the main page and start again. this is tiring @WebMaster as i use pdf on mobile 30% of the times.

When I'm replying a post, keyboard response is very slow.

Not when making a new post!

@WebMaster:- after your upgrade,PDF website[not the mobile version] isn't fluent on older gen. Opera browsers,however works fine in latest gen. Opera works fine. However,a mobile specific style (like the lightweight style) or a app would be nice. Not a really a problem,just letting you know

@WebMaster:- after your upgrade,PDF website[not the mobile version] isn't fluent on older gen. Opera browsers,however works fine in latest gen. Opera works fine. However,a mobile specific style (like the lightweight style) or a app would be nice. Not a really a problem,just letting you know

We will optimize it for mobile, its responsive.

App will come, not sure how long it will take be approve by Apple, etc though.

well its working fine so far through my mobile. There are still issues but I am sure @WebMaster will fix them in few days. These issues are......
1. Thread headings are messed up (not in one line for mobile users ).
2. Bring back post and like counts etc.
3. Should be specific color for members categories.
Rest is fine for now.

Site does not open in Tapatalk for android, it gives 400 error.

@WebMaster you said it works on Tapatalk?

@WebMaster:The website won't show "New Posts" button when accessed from Opera.Only "live post" is coming up.In total,compared to the earlier version,this one's a real mess when accessed from mobile.Please find a solution for it ASAP.

And,please bring back the "alt+s" shortcut for posting replies.

PDF offered TAPATALK but when i installed and choosed PDF it gave 404 error on my android Smartphone

The forum is getting worse at each passing day, now I'm not getting any head or tail of the main page, titles are in smaller fonts and content is in bugger font. Even the existing issues are not fixed. Not sure what was the need to make it look like older pdf at the expense of functionality. My experience in software development says functionality always is of more prirority than cosmetic.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom