What's new

PDF is slow.

Same here. Sometime it loads faster than Google and sometime it loads very slow.

Today, I got the following error message:

Request Timeout

This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.

The darn server must be getting clogged seeing the trolling going on out here on PDF of late!! :laughcry:

Same here. I'm also facing a problem which I had raised in another thread, now posting again.
I am using Reliance 3G service on a Micro-max dongle, but can't connect to internet while this forum is entered into the address URL. As soon as I type any other site that page opens immediately. The same page of PDF I'm able to open while using my Vodafone 2G network from Nokia mobile to Laptop Bluetooth or data cable connection. @nuclearpak, @Alpha1 & @WebMaster Help me in solving this problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well good luck with the upgrades, hope it won't take too much longer. PDF is often dead-slow 4 me since a few weeks, and fails connections too often for my liking as well....

Back
Top Bottom