What's new

PDF Downtime

@WebMaster i got this when i tried to post a reply. more ddos attacks? i suggest you have your servers in house instead of having them run by web hosting companies. and ensure you have ddos filtering switches and algorithms. the dell m1000e with 8 nodes which are power-edge m830 servers is a good server

Screen Shot 2015-08-26 at 13.42.15.png

@WebMaster i got this when i tried to post a reply. more ddos attacks? i suggest you have your servers in house instead of having them run by web hosting companies. and ensure you have ddos filtering switches and algorithms. the dell m1000e with 8 nodes which are power-edge m830 servers is a good server

View attachment 250412
Server has to keep running 24/7, do u think its possible at home.

not at home but a decent sized facility. they don't need many nodes to run the site, about 4 full racks max. and also i depends on where the servers are stored. are they in Pakistan or in the usa

The weekly bandwidth might have been exceeded. You don't think this is the only site hosted on the server do you ?
sites dont have weekyl bandwidths, only if you have a crap host and the server is on a bad plan. im paying 85 pa and i get 20gb database unlimited bandwidth and a year domain subscription and email. i think webby has his own servers so that may explain it. i do too but its not worth hosting sites for.

I can't visit PDF ..... 522 Error, WTF weekyl bandwidth ? I never hear it in China internet .. here our internet pay for month and unlimited bandwith to use.
截图00.jpg

it's either an sql injection or more likely a ddos attack , cause ddos is what hacker groups do when they don't like the contents of a site , but my experience , if you open this forum with firefox rather than chrome you have a higher chance of opening

Back
Top Bottom