What's new

PDF Downtime

Working smoothly for the 1st time in a week fingers Xed

Ps. If I was to hazard a guess I think Indian's are behind these attacks.

Sir!!!
Scratch your grey cells and tell me who would want to kill their own time-pass??
If it was a revenge then they would 've defaced the site.
As far as I know there's a group which attacks South-Asia related sites. They even love publishing the names of the sites they hack.
But am sure Admin already knows who attacked the site.

***Sorry for the off topic Admin, but could not resist replying to this one.

Stop calling me 'Sir' all the time. I have not as yet been knighted by the Queen. I will let you known when she calls me
Scratch your grey cells and tell me who would want to kill their own time-pass

I don't have grey cells to scratch although I do have abundent grey hairs to scratch.

If it was a revenge then they would 've defaced the site.
As far as I know there's a group which attacks South-Asia related sites.

I am not upto speed with such things but I have nursed a reflex. If I sneeze, blame a Indian. If I trip blame a Indian. If I have a bad day blame a Indian.

So something goes wrong here, my acquired reflex kicks in ... blame a Indian !

You people suck, if you can't run this site, let me run it, i can protect it very well -_- losers

you think you are a smart ***? i can easily highlight your post with my mouse and read it easily, dumbazz
@Shamain might have thought the cat in your DP would have eaten the mouse:lol:

What you are saying regarding managing the PDF web site why don't you send your CV to PDF management may be they get interested.

upload_2015-6-19_20-44-1.png

last 3 days it is one issue or the other....even now It is really getting to the level of annoyance.

Back
Top Bottom