What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

thats your choice, i will never push you to follow him or not regurding his islamic definations, try to read his books or his islamic idealogy, & thn decide better!
With respect sir i think we should read Quran and Hadith it will guide us and tell us if he is saying right or wrong ..... dont follow these type of Mullahs blindly , these are the people who use Islam for their personal agendas and try to fool us because we lack knowledge about Islam..

I had heard many thing about him from other people but i did not believe in that but now i heard him what he said and i did a research about many other things related to him then i concluded that he is not a trustworthy person to follow .

Sir i also want to change our system and i also want such things which he mentioned in his speech but people like him are expert in manipulating others so we should be careful so that he cant use us for his own hidden agendas ,,

Last edited by a moderator:
You have poor comprehension of Islam. The reason why he allowed himself to be kissed is because he is a PROPHET! Is it so hard to not understand? And you are taking it out of context and making it parallel to Hindu custom of kissing or touching feet of elders. Stop molding the shape of Islam. Qadri is just a scam who is using religion for his personal non islamic agendas and kissing his feet is like a sin.

Abu Dhar said, "I was with the Prophet (SAW) one day and I heard him saing: "There is something I fear for my Ummah than the Dajjal." It was then that I became afraid, so I said: " Oh Rasool Allah! Which thing is that?" He (SAW) said; "Misguided and astray scholars."

Answer : Misguided and astray scholar = WAHABI,JAMATEE,DEOBANDI,AHLE HADIS AND LIKE MINDED

The Prophet (saw) said:
“One who walks with a tyrant, knowing full well that he is a tyrant, in order to strengthen him is such as has already left the fold of Islam.”

(Hadith of al-Bayhaqi, on the authority of Aws ibn Shurahbil)

Answer = One who support zionist king abdul saud lanati mardud and group in GCC,like qatar,UAE etc

above hadith relates to Qadri's connections with altaf

Subhanallah the hadith you quoted please read again and again and now see your self what you are doing, you and people like you are going to join Dajjal army it already began and i wonder what you are doing on internet may be afraid of dying.

Now you prove me that kissing the feet of teacher or aalim or parent is haram from quran and hadith .
i already prove from hadith i quote earlier that is not forbidden . No Bull**** .

u guys seriously surprise me.
For the argument sake, lets say i dont like Islam and im just a Christian. Does the above hadiths (if you believe in the words of prophet) confirms that Qadri is a scam!

IF you are christian WTF you doing here and quoting quran and hadith .if you dont like somebody is natural you dont have to prove that why you dont like him .relax go eat porky is waiting for you

u guys seriously surprise me.
For the argument sake, lets say i dont like Islam and im just a Christian. Does the above hadiths (if you believe in the words of prophet) confirms that Qadri is a scam!
537762_474542752592155_1630952663_n.jpg

165064_478804858828219_2147177940_n.jpg

kindly provide me the reference what you said in bold part ...
If you want to say anything about Islam kindly provide its reference along with it otherwise it will not consider authentic

kindly explain a bit about what mr.qadri said about namaz and azaan (during azaan ) during his speech on minar e Pakistan ???????????

Read me previouce post for reference

thats the difference of opinion we have, your father was a soilder, & i am a dam soilder surviving the deadliest of kargil?
& i only can say, this i respect you & your opinion, may allaha bless you & your family with all the health & wealth, in the world!
but my dear , DAMOCRAZY, isnt for pakistan, it allways brought us , destruction, division, & qadri is doing the trick , by destroying & damaging the croupt system, which is very much needed right now?
non of our politicians are angels,& that means we should give them a licence to kill?
always remember, you hve to follow a chain of command, some where down the line, so respect the genrls, in who,s command your father may has served also ,but follow your own path!
now i am hving a retired life, here in bangkok but still i dont belive & accept the rule of croupt in my mothrland, & i will keep my self opposing it , any way i can? the best way is using my thinking on PDF !
so enjoy friend!

No offense dude but i don't think you ever been part of regular forces - That's my opinion but can be wrong.

And why i have to respect all generals? they are not angles either.... some of them are as idiots as Yahya. because of some rotten egges whole army is loosing it's grace

No offense dude but i don't think you ever been part of regular forces - That's my opinion but can be wrong.

And why i have to respect all generals? they are not angles either.... some of them are as idiots as Yahya. because of some rotten egges whole army is loosing it's grace

keep up your opinions to yourself!
& respect the genrls cause your fathers has done that too?
yahyaa was one only , who was been trapped , by ZAB!

Still 7 days to go in long march, Tahir ul padri is badly exposed and loosing support day by day along with gang of terrorists mqm.

He is mad and he probably wants people attention with his stupid posts in some other thread he was saying he was offered job by US black ops but he declined :lol:

I got severe headache other day, so my advise "disengage".

Still 7 days to go in long march, Tahir ul padri is badly exposed and loosing support day by day along with gang of terrorists mqm.

He is mad and he probably wants people attention with his stupid posts in some other thread he was saying he was offered job by US black ops but he declined :lol:

:rofl::rofl:.

But i seriously got job offer from DynCorp UAE but declined for obvious reasons :D

But i seriously got job offer from DynCorp UAE but declined for obvious reasons :D
I see :tup:
Nothing wrong in that you can distinguish between Pvt contractors and black ops and their interests and it depends if you want career in security industry or some other field.

So what is the bottom line?

No one wants any long march against corrupt regime! WHY?

We can only assume mutual interests! a.k. muk muka!

Apparently, Qadri's show of power has seriously dislodged all settlements!

Back
Top Bottom