What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

example of MUK-MUKA mafia & its DAMOCRAZY!

What the heck?

Sticky was made just to save scatter of information, so that all information and news and views about this little movement is concentrated in one place, makes moderating easy for us, and gather of information easy for other members. In short saves scattering.

And don't worry, this is only temporary, until the march!

why didnt you hve done the same, with PTI , s political desk thread! my dear MOD?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is very very serious matter and 10 days are very very important. I must say that agenda should be only for reform and election system so that poor people which are capable should sit in the parliament. There is need to demolish Wadaira and jagidaar system otherwise Pakistan will remain same even after 100 years. i support voice of MQM against wadaira and jagidaar system. PTI should come forward and participate in long march for electoral reform.

i think we as a nation should hve more open mind frame?
it doesnt matter MQM or QADRI,s shb razing thier voice against croupt system, we need to support each others POV,s on the bassis of issues we are facing as a nation?

I’m being pushed to testify against PPP leadership: Tauqir
By: Mian Dawood | January 04, 2013
i-m-being-pushed-to-testify-against-ppp-leadership-tauqir-1357249041-7490.jpg

FACES OF MUK-MUKA MAFIA, S CROUPTION? REMEMBER HIM!

LAHORE - The man wanted in Rs83 billon scam, former Ogra Chairman Tauqir Sadiq has claimed that he was being forced by certain quarters to testify against top leadership of the ruling PPP.Tauqir’s appointment as Ogra chief was declared illegal by Supreme Court in November last. The apex court in October had ordered for his immediate arrest after the NAB submitted a report against him in August.The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) had said that Tauqir in collaboration with Ogra officials had caused a loss of Rs83 billion to the national exchequer.Since August, he is at large and the law enforcement agencies – police, FIA and others – have ‘failed’ to arrest him despite court’s repeated strict directions.In an interview conducted by this scribe through social websites Facebook and Skype, Tauqir – as the interviewee identified himself – mostly focused on leveling allegations in the over one and a half hours long session.Though he did not disclose his location, the Skype showed him being online from Sri Lanka.Tauqir Sadiq, who is also brother-in-law of PPP leader Jahangir Badar, claimed that he was innocent and the report and reference filed by the NAB were mere fabrications.He alleged that the NAB was working under the ‘pressure’ of four judges of the Supreme Court and said that he had moved a reference before the Supreme Judicial Council. He said he had also forwarded an application to UN against justices Iftikhar Chaudhary, Mian Shakirullah Jan, Jawad S Khawaja, Arif Khilji and also against NAB Chairman Fasih Bookhari pleading that these men were violating human rights.When pointed out that NAB chairman was appointed by President Zardari and asked if he meant that the president was behind the whole episode, Tauqir said nothing.When asked if he doubted the honesty of NAB chairman, Tauqir replied, “Don’t try to provoke me; I don’t want to be get involved into other issues other than my own case. The thing I can say for sure is that NAB is not working independently in my case.”Asked to name the judges before whom he was willing to appear and face the charges, Tauqir replied, “All others are honest judges.”Asked why the judiciary or the specific judges he named were targeting him alone and not anyone else, he alleged, “Some powerful quarters, including those judges, wanted me to provide statements and possible evidence against President Asif Ali Zardari, Prime Minster Raja Pervaiz Ashraf and some other big guns.”When asked about the rationale for this alleged action, he said the judges wanted to take revenge of the delay in restoring them. He accused the judiciary of targeting the current federal government and its supporters.He claimed that all this campaign against him in the courts and in the media was to hide the truth. When asked what that truth was, Tauqir did not say anything specific except repeating allegations against the judges.“I tried my best to be the part of the NAB probe, but the bureau denied it saying the apex court had not authorised them to record my statement,” the interviewee claimed.“I know I can be arrested through Interpol. I am ready to surrender after giving my viewpoint,” he said and claimed the allegations against him involved Rs52 million, but he was ready to be hanged if embezzlement of even Rs52 was proved.He claimed he was out of country since July1, 2011 and left the country after crossing border from a city, which he didn’t name. But he claimed, “Intelligence agencies and NAB know where I am now.” But when pointed out that government had cancelled his both passports, Tauqir said, “Now Pakistani authorities cannot take any action against me because now I am not a Pakistani anymore.”:disagree::lol:

Can we discuss the topic now?
its over now ! i guss?

ECP faces another challenge

ECP faces another challenge - thenews.com.pk
Ansar Abbasi
Friday, January 04, 2013
From Print Edition

ISLAMABAD: While parliament, the opposition parties and other stakeholders have turned their blind eye to the thousands of appointments being made by the present government in important government department, the lone fighter in the civil service, Anita Turab, has approached the Chief Election Commissioner to take notice of what she called “recruitment in government as part of electioneering”.

Now the pressure is on Chief Election Commissioner Fakhruddin Ebrahim to respond to this unprecedented initiative taken by a young woman officer, who has already outshone everyone in the bureaucracy by fighting for the depoliticisation and revival of integrity and morality in the civilian bureaucracy.

Without mincing any words and daring to challenge the powerful and the mighty in the present political set-up, Anita Turab asked the chief election commissioner that since the incumbent government has already begun campaigning for the elections of 2013, the Election Commission may kindly issue orders banning further wide-scale employment, both temporary and permanent or otherwise, across provincial and federal government departments.

“Appointments in government departments should not be on a political basis at any time, and certainly not prior to an election,” she wrote in a written request to the chief election commissioner.

Anita Turab was the only civil servant in Pakistan who had protested against the Waheeda Shah slapping case and approached the apex court. In a crowd of three million government servants, she has yet again been the lone fighter who had recently won in the apex court a remarkable case where the SC has secured the tenure of government servants.

Anita’s letter to the CEC reads: “The federal government has advertised in the press for thousands of positions in government ministries and attached departments of which 8,816 are in the Ministry of Interior itself and its attached departments.

The present government had banned all permanent appointments in government departments in the last five years on the basis of financial austerity and economic crunch.In reality, however, many individuals were employed on contracts, usually in violation of prescribed rules and regulations.

The government comprises employees who are supposed to be hired on the basis of merit in order to maintain minimum standards of good governance. By failing to so hire, not only does this increase the burden on the exchequer and compromises the quality of officers and functioning of government departments where such appointments are made but it also erodes the morale of civil servants who have worked diligently for their positions.

Furthermore, and pertinent to the Election Commission, it is unethical that an incumbent government can abuse the process of hiring personnel as a gratuitous tool, using tax payers’ money, for its own political advancement as part of election campaign.

Accordingly, it is requested that since the incumbent government has already begun campaigning for Elections 2013, the Election Commission may kindly issue orders banning further wide-scale employment, both temporary and permanent or otherwise, across provincial and federal government departments.Appointments in government departments should not be on a political basis at any time, and certainly not prior to an election.”

Any one who believe that elections will be fair and transparent during Zardari regime.... is a fool of higher degree
Any one who do not speak against elections under Zardari's appointed beurocracy is sold out a.k.a Muk Muka!

Do we need more evidence?

Dr. Tahir ul Qadri sahib ka aik khuwab tu pura ho gaya hai, onhain Naik, Dianatdar aur Farishta sift Insan Altaf Bhai ke shakal mai aur Saleheen ke jamat MQM k roop mai mil gai hai... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

no, the only guys who are the most naik diyanatdar and shareef are those whose surname is infact shareef and their titles amer al momineen and khadim e aala :rofl:

Any one who believe that elections will be fair and transparent during Zardari regime.... is a fool of higher degree
Any one who do not speak against elections under Zardari's appointed beurocracy is sold out a.k.a Muk Muka!

Do we need more evidence?

Some of our political genious leadership wants to be clever by keeping it quite & let qadri shb do all the hard work & if qadri shb do succed in his mission they will come out & shought the slogan of change again?
Bt what they don't realize is that would be a gameover for them too, cause they also going to lose their crediblity in the eyes of the peoples of pakistan!

But a question arises here whether the act of kissing feet could be taken to mean prostration? Is kissing of feet an act of polytheism (shirk)? What are Islamic teachings about it? It is important to note as what would be the view of Islamic law if someone kissed the feet in peculiar circumstances? Given here below are some Prophetic traditions on the subject:

1. It is reported by Zari` ibn Aamir who came to the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) along with delegation of Abul Qays:

لَمَّا قَدِمْنَا الْمَدِيْنَةَ فَجَعَلْنَا نَتَبَادَرُ مِنْ رَوَاحِلِنَا، فَنُقَبِّلُ يَدَ رَسُولِ اﷲِصلی الله عليه وآله وسلم وَرِجْلَهُ.
“When we came to the holy city of Madina, we jumped down from riding animals and began to kiss the blessed hands and feet of the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him).”
This hadith is related by Imam Abu Dawud in as-Sunan (vol. 4, p. 357 # 5225). Moreover Imam Bayhaqi also narrated this in as-Sunan al-Kubra (vol. 7, p. 102) and Imam Tabarani in two of his books: al-Mujam al-Kabir (vol. 5, p. 275 # 5313); and al-Mujam al-Awsat (vol. 1, p. 133 # 418).

2. Imam Bukhari has devoted a chapter on kissing the feet al-Adab al-Mufrad. He has reported the same Hadith mentioned above from Wazi` ibn Aamir in the following words on page number 339 and hadith number 975. He reports:

قَدِمْنَا فَقِيْلَ: ذَاکَ رَسُوْلُ اﷲِ صلی الله عليه وآله وسلم. فَأَخَذْنَا بِيَدَيْهِ وَرِجْلَيْهِ نُقَبِّلُهَا.
“We came to Madina, (we) were told: That was the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him). So we enveloped the blessed hands and feet of the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) and began to kiss them.”
These words denote particular meaning. Narrator says that they did not merely content themselves with holding the blessed hands, rather kept on kissing the blessed feet besides hands, though they were holding the blessed hands and feet of the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him).

3. Imam Trimidhi has quoted Safwan bin Assal as reporting one hadith on the same subject. He says: some people of the Jewish nation came to the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him). They questioned him and gave declared evidence that he is the true Prophet of Allah:

فَقَبَّلُوْا يَدَيْهِ وَرِجْلَيْهِ. وَقَالُوا: نَشْهَدُ أَنَّکَ نَبِيٌّ.
“Then they kissed the blessed hands and feet of the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) and said: we bear witness that verily you are the Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) of Allah.”
This Hadith is narrated by Imam Nasai in as-Sunan (vol. 7, p. 111 # 4078); Ibn Maja, as-Sunan (vol. 2, p. 1221 # 3705); Tirmidhi in as-Sunan (vol. 5, pp. 77, 305 # 2733, 3144), Ahmad ibn Hanbal in al-Musnad (vol. 4, pp. 239, 240), Hakim in al-Mustadrak (vol. 1, p. 52 # 20), Tayalisi in al-Musnad (p. 160 # 1164); and Maqdisi in al-Ahadith al-Mukhtara (vol. 8, p. 29 # 18).

Despite the narration of this Hadith by a number of authentic hadith-narrators and using it as evidence, only a biased person could regard it as an act of the Jews and how we can give it the status of necessary evidence. What else can be said about this kind of thinking except expression of regret that the objector noticed the act of the Jew but did not see the blessed personality with whom it was being done? The Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) did not forbid the Jews to kiss his feet, it may well be regarded as silent Sunna (Sunna taqriri).

4. Highly respected student of Imam Ibn Taimiyya, Ibn Kathir, writes while narrating an incident in the interpretation of verse no 101 of Sura al-Maida that the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) got annoyed over something:

فَقَامَ إِلَيْهِ عُمَرُ بْنُ الْخَطَّابِ رضي الله عنه فَقَبَّلَ رِجْلَهُ وَقَالَ: يَا رَسُوْلَ اﷲِ، رَضِيْنَا بِاﷲِ رَبًّا وَبِکَ نَبِيًّا وَبِالإِْسْلَامِ دِيْنًا وَبِالْقُرْآنِ إِمَامًا فَاعْفُ عَنَّا عَفَا اﷲُ عَنْکَ فَلَمْ يَزَلْ بِهِ حَتَّی رَضِيَ.
“Then Umar (may Allah be well pleased with him) stood up and he kissed the blessed feet of the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) and said: O Prophet of Allah (blessings and peace be upon him)! We are pleased with Allah being Sustainer, your being the Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him), Islam being Din and the Holy Quran being guide and leader. Forgive us. Allah would further be pleased with you. So Umar (may Allah be well pleased with him) kept on saying so till he (blessings and peace be upon him) became pleased.”
Other interpreters have also stated the above-mentioned same tradition while interpreting the relevant verse.

Now the question arises here whether the act of kissing the blessed feet of the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) by such a respected Companion of the stature of Umar (may Allah be well pleased with him) and the Prophet’s act of not stopping him from doing so constituted the violation of the concept of Oneness of Allah (God forbid).

5. Imam Muqri (d. 381 AH) quotes Burayda (may Allah be well pleased with him) as reporting in his Book Taqbil al-Yad (p. 64 # 5) that once a Bedouin came to the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him). He said: I have embraced Islam but I want more so that my faith should be strengthened. Then the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) allowed him and a tree came to the Bedouin on his call and the tree said: O Prophet of Allah, peace be upon you. There is a long tradition that follows it. The Bedouin saw all of these signs and said:

يا رسول الله! أئذن لي أن أقبل رأسك ورجلك.
“O Prophet of Allah (blessings and peace be upon him)! Allow me to kiss your blessed forehead and blessed feat.”
The tradition states that the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) gave permission to that Bedouin. Then he requested for falling in prostration, the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) did not allow him. Ibn Hajar Asqalani has narrated the same hadith reported by Imam Muqri in Fath al-Bari (vol. 11, p. 57). Furthermore, Allama Mubarak Puri has also quoted the same tradition in Tuhfa al-Ahwadhi (vol. 7, p. 437).

This tradition very clearly states that the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) permitted the kissing of his blessed feet but did not allow prostration before him. Had the kissing of feet and falling in prostration meant one and the same thing, he (blessings and peace be upon him) would never have allowed this at all.

Did the Holy Prophet’s act of being silent and not stopping the Companions (may Allah be well pleased with them) from doing that not mean permission from him? Does that act of the Companions (may Allah be well pleased with them) not fall in the category of Sunna Taqriri? If the kissing of the feed is an act of prostration, were the Companions (may Allah be well pleased with them) prostrating themselves then? (God forbid) the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) who was raised as a Prophet to spread the message of Oneness of Allah and eliminate polytheism, allowed the act of polytheism?

Would that those objecting to the kissing of feet had studied something!

A question can come up in the mind of the people that the kissing of feet was an act exclusive to the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him). We dilate here below as what is the reality of kissing of feet of non-Prophets, saints, religious scholars and spiritual directors?

It is an undeniable reality that extending respect to the religious scholars and saints is what Islam requires with reference to the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) and his Din. Interpreting their respect as polytheism is falsehood and being prejudiced with them is the sign of hypocrisy. The readers of the books of the Prophetic traditions know this reality that kissing the feet of the elders has been the usual practice of people of love and reverence. A few examples and precedents are being put forward here:

1. Suhayb (may Allah be well pleased with him) was the slave of Abbas (may Allah be well pleased with him). He states:

رَأَيْتُ عَلِيًّا يُقَبِّلُ يَدَ الْعَبَّاسِ وَرِجْلَيْهِ وَيَقُوْلُ: يَا عَمِّ ارْضَ عَنِّي.
“I saw Ali (may Allah be well pleased with him) kissing the hands and feet of Abbas (may Allah be well pleased with him) and he would keep saying this: O my Uncle! Become pleased with me.”
It is narrated by Imam Bukhari in al-Adab al-Mufrad (p. 339 # 976); Dhahabi, Siyar Alam an-Nubala (vol. 2, p. 94); Mizzi, Tahdhib al-Kamal (vol. 13, p. 240 # 2905); and Muqri in Taqbil al-Yad (p. 76 # 15).

2. Imam Bukhari, a consensus traditionists of every school of thought and bright star of kingdom of knowledge, has devoted an entire chapter (number 444) on the kissing of hands in his book al-Adab al-Mufrad. He has narrated three Prophetic traditions on the ‘kissing of hands.’ It is manifestly clear that what it means is that the Companions used to kiss the hands of the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) and the way the Companions (may Allah be well pleased with them) used to kiss the hands of the Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him), in the same way, Successors (tabi`in) would also kiss the hands of the Companions (may Allah be well pleased with them). While referring to these hadith, Imam Bukhari is throwing light on the manners of life that it was the way of the elders that they used to kiss the hands of the Shaykshs and religious scholars. Given the importance of the act, Imam Bukhari specified a separate chapter on the subject. This is not merely this. The chapter that follows Imam Bukhari has devoted to the ‘kissing of feet.’

By arranging these chapters in the book of manners, Imam Bukhari has clarified that he regarded the act of kissing hands and feet as manners of life. Had he considered these acts as denoting prostration or polytheism, he would neither have devoted separate chapters nor narrated Hadith on them.

3. When Imam Bukhari came to the city of Nishapur, a city of Imam Muslim, the most authentic hadith narrator of the Muslim world after Imam Bukhari, Imam Muslim came to see him. It is reported in all the books based on the life stories of the Imams that Imam Muslim kissed the forehead of Imam Bukhari and then requested his permission:

دعني حتی أقبّل رجليک، يا أستاذ الأستاذين وسيد المحدّثين وطبيب الحديث في علله.
“O teacher of teachers, master of traditionists and grand scholar on hadith weaknesses, allow me to kiss your feet.”
It is also narrated by Ibn Nuqta in at-Taqyid li Marifa Ruwat as-Sunan wal-Masanid (vol. 1, p. 33); Dhahabi, Siyar Alam an-Nubala (vol. 12, p. 432, 436); Nawawi, Tahdhib al-Asma wal-Lughat (vol. 1, p. 88); Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani, Muqaddima Fath al-Bari (p. 488); and Nawab Siddiq Hasan Qanooji in al-Hitta fi Dhikr as-Sihah as-Sitta (p. 339).

4. Allama Shirwani Shafi`i writes in Hawashi (vol. 4, p. 84)

قد تقرّر أنه يسنّ تقبيل يد الصالح بل ورجله.
“It has been established through research that kissing the hands and feet of the saintly person is an act of Sunna of the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him).”
5. Abu al-Ula Abd ar-Rahman ibn Abd ar-Rahim Mubarakpuri, a respected scholar belonging to Deoband schools of thought and interpreter of Jami` at-Tirmidhi, has a distinguished position in the science of Hadith. He has listed all the above-mentioned Prophetic traditions on the kissing of hands and feet as evidence on page no 437 of the seventh volume of Tuhfat al-Ahwadhi. This clearly gives us an idea of his ways and practices.

Likewise many traditions and instances could be quoted as reference but only a few have been quoted, which establishes the fact that kissing the hands and feet of saints and elders is a rightful and favourite act. The people of mysticism and spiritualism are convinced that the kissing of feet is not a normal act and those doing so do it out of love and devotion. Therefore there is nothing wrong with doing so for someone who is an established authority of knowledge and the Imam of the time. Therefore we should be very discreet while churning out Fatwas (religious edicts) and should do so only after studying the Holy Quran, Sunna, and acts of Companions and saints that too after getting rid of our biases and partiality. We should not project things without research and studies because the Holy Quran forbids to do so without proper investigation. The Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) has also condemned such an attitude. Allah Almighty says in verse number 6 of Surah al-Hujurat:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن جَاءَكُمْ فَاسِقٌ بِنَبَإٍ فَتَبَيَّنُوا.
“O believers! If some (wicked) person brings you any news, inquire thoroughly in its truth.”
Allah Almighty has ordained the believers in this verse to fully investigate the matters before forming their opinions on any matter. The purpose of doing so is to sift fact from fiction. They only take concrete step once they have been satisfied of the veracity of the matter. Referring to that, the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) said:

کَفٰی بِالْمَرْءِ کَذِبًا اَنْ يُحَدِّثَ بِکُلِّ مَا سَمِعَ.
“It is sufficient for somebody to be a liar that he conveys every hearsay (without inquiring into its reality) to others.”
Reported by Imam Muslim in as-Sahih (vol. 1, p. 10 # 5).

The believers are being asked not to believe in the hearsay and fully investigate the matters from all angles before passing it on to others. They should only convey when the truth of the matter has been established because passing on such things without proper inquiry is like telling lie. There are many hadith on this that the believer could be all but not a liar. So only such a person can ignore the above mentioned arguments as has chosen to close his eyes to reality and plugged his ears against the truth. Clearly, the perpetrators are seeking shelter for their weak beliefs and have practically admitted their defeat knowledge-wise.

May Allah Almighty protect us from such ignorance! May He open our eyes and ears to the true teachings of the Qur`an and Hadith! (Amin)

NOTE: kissed the !!!!!!!BLESSED!!!!!! feet and hands of the !!!!!PROPHET!!!!!!
I hope u know the difference between a prophet and a douchebag.

NOTE: kissed the !!!!!!!BLESSED!!!!!! feet and hands of the !!!!!PROPHET!!!!!!
I hope u know the difference between a prophet and a douchebag.

& a whabi fundamentelist,who can't take part in voilent jihad but keeps,swiming in social-media to prapogete his ill-belifs? Which are rejected allover the muslim world these days ?lol

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom