What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do share that clip with me. The strategy apparently seems to put the court/commission on a track with no destination, Sharifs want the commission to be lost in a maze of ownership of the property. If two price don't submit their replies by Monday, mark my words the court or commission is set to end up in a cul de sac.
Actually our friend @El_Swordsmen already shared the video
Panama leak Case Proceedings-News, Updates And Discussion
and at around 21:50, Hussain Nawaz makes the claim.

Yes you are right NS and his family will try their best to get the court lost in the case somewhere but looking at how the judges objected to the TORs, of the govt as too wide and open ended, I have a gut feeling that they are no none-sense people and mean business so I think they won't be bogged down on a single issue for too long and since they are hearing it on daily basis, I'm sure they will get out of the trenches. We shouldn't expect a quick outcome but a good one as I'm not really focussing on saving 2017 but at least this royalty gets punished and disqualified from the next election i.e. 2018 and also recovery of the looted wealth starts and they get thrown into the jails.

CwgC3GdW8AIMoNG.jpg

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...l-evidence-is-on-the-table-Open-amp-Shut-Case

Pakistani PM’s children raised £7m against UK flats owned offshore

Source:

The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/global/...-deutsche-bank-panama-papers?CMP=share_btn_fb

There is no other option. Military or Mob cannot do justice. Only courts can.

What is the alternative?

Hi,

Chinese---French---Iranian---russian revolution---.

It is a proven fact that when justice system does not provide with justice---mob rule take over---need to start with hanging the families of the judges and make them witness the ocassion.

Thank you for sharing the video...I basically want just that clip (2-3 min) where he claimed the ownership of these properties a few days before the leaks and the related clips of Maryam Nawaz and Hassan Nawaz and others and then combine those into a single video.
these clips can help you !! & the contradictions in their statements :D
(1/2)
biggest lie
our naive PM

Actually our friend @El_Swordsmen already shared the video
Panama leak Case Proceedings-News, Updates And Discussion
and at around 21:50, Hussain Nawaz makes the claim.

I thought you watched a different video. I have watched this video for like 20 times in the past, in fact my previous reply was based on this very clip. All he says - property in London belongs to the family, property is associated with two shell companies, he(Hussain) is beneficial owner of the companies and Maryum Nawaz is just a trustee. You prolly said you had watched a video in which he had claimed Maryum owned those two companies!

I thought you watched a different video. I have watched this video for like 20 times in the past, in fact my previous reply was based on this very clip. All he says - property in London belongs to the family, property is associated with two shell companies, he(Hussain) is beneficial owner of the companies and Maryum Nawaz is just a trustee. You prolly said you had watched a video in which he had claimed Maryum owned those two companies!
just one correction as per his words, Maryam Nawaz is holding that trust (Offshore companies).

just one correction as per his words, Maryam Nawaz is holding that trust (Offshore companies).

I replaced "holder" with a proper term "trustee"

Trustee
(or the holding of a trusteeship) is a legal term which, in its broadest sense, can refer to any person who holds property, authority, or a position of trust or responsibility for the benefit of another.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trustee

I replaced "holder" with a proper term "trustee"

Trustee
(or the holding of a trusteeship) is a legal term which, in its broadest sense, can refer to any person who holds property, authority, or a position of trust or responsibility for the benefit of another.

So in that case she has a source of income and she should pay taxes and declare that in her assets right?..If she does not that means she has done fraud.
While she has claimed in her interview that she is dependent on her father

So in that case she has a source of income and she should pay taxes and declare that in her assets right?..If she does not that means she has done fraud.

A trustee can also refer to a person who is allowed to do certain tasks but not able to gain income.

Do you seriously think Sharifs who have been making fool out of entire nation successfully for last three decades are that stupid to reply a constitutional petition that recklessly?

His name is not in panama leaks, how court decide against him

I want a son capable of building huge empire that too being a minor.

His name is not in panama leaks, how court decide against him.

C'mon sir, NS children weren't born geniuses that they establish such a huge empire in short span of time. Nawaz Sharif does not own any company but having companies in the name of his children also raises questions, & NS assets are not declared. There are too much contradictions in his & his children's statements.What court will decide we'll have wait for that !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom