What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

What do you mean defeatist---.

Trust cannot be given to the court system first---. It has to earn it by its decisions---. And there is no major decision by the court favoring the public in their daily lives---either in criminal or civil case.

The high court and the supreme court of pakistan are a fraud and totally corrupt.
It is defeatist, because at the end if you continuously undermind the entire system than any positive decisions given are made redundant.

By your logic the entire country is essentially corrupt and fraud. Better to dismantle Pakistan as well rather than trying to work with it.

As a contrast, there is massive hue and cry over systemic racism in the courts here; have not heard anyone saying that the entire law system in the US corrupt.
That is the sign of a mature society with a mature background, the defeatist constant complaining is of one who technically have no interest to make an effort for actual change and only care for rabble rousing.

We need to change this national disease of a mentality of just complaining and beating the same mantra of "everything is corrupt" and focus on a sustainable roadmap to end corruption by using and reforming the system that exists.

That is something not achievable without the stakeholders that make up the system itself; i. This case the lawyers and judges along with other legal machinery.

Hi,

Trust cannot be given to the court system first---. It has to earn it by its decisions---. And there is no major decision by the court favoring the public in their daily lives---either in criminal or civil case.

The high court and the supreme court of pakistan are a fraud and totally corrupt.
Sir
I think we should support them especially when the proceedings are in progress. The NS goons will try their best to make court controversial and defocussed from the case so we should not become part of their game... At least the court has allocated the highest of its resources to the proceedings and hearing on daily basis means they are serious.

Last edited:
Name a person who got justice from the courts of Pakistan?

And do you think the court will go against Ruling his highness?? Never....

The history is made... and would be forgotten soon both by SC and public...!!!
yes my friend
courts are giving justice even after death
justice system of pakistan is best in the whole world
ISLAMABAD: A man got justice after over 19 years; however, he was not alive to hear the good news as he had already died two years ago.

Mazhar Hussain, resident of Dhok Haider Ali Sihala, died of cardiac arrest in captivity in 2014. After his death, his family left following the case to hear the good news that the court exonerated their brother from murder charge.

Moreover, the claimants of the case, Manzoor Hussain and Bilal, also have passed away.

It should be mentioned here that Hussain was accused of murdering Manzoor Hussain’s brother, Ismail, in 1997 in precincts of Sihala Police Station.

The irony is the jail officials did not inform the Supreme Court of Pakistan about Mazhar’s death. –SAMAA

I understand that the SC has not been just to itself or others over the course of Pakistan's short history, but this new panel of Judges looks serious to tackle anyone. There is clearly a major difference between the mindset of Iftikhar Chaudry and Anwar Jamali, Iftikhar Chaudry was politicized and bias, while Jamali sab has been very subtle.

Somehow I can relate Jamali sab to General Raheel Sharif, both have been very quiet towards any political situation but both their actions are as loud as a thunderstorm.

For the brothers who are skeptical whether the SC will deliver or not, they should wait and see what the outcome is. If the decision is not a fair one, then I'm with you that there is no hope other than lockdowns or coups.
@war&peace @MastanKhan

Lets see what happens on monday. I'm hopeful now. If PM's children submit similar answers, they can be easily proven wrong because in the past they have given different statements on tv. And if they submit different answers, well, we all know how that's going to turn out. I think PM is doomed either way.

I have no hope that courts in Paksitan will b able to give any verdict against NS-the mafia.

In my opinion ganja league & gadari party combine will do whatever it takes to waste time & divert attention. India is already throwing in efforts to save bast ganja league. These bastards are a threat to Pakistan & they should has been treated accordingly but unfortunately things are looking bad.

That is defeatist. Both the SC and high court have given just rulings even under extreme political pressure in the past.

The more trust is placed in the system ans support given, the less inclined it would be to manipulation.

Touché.

Hopelessness is Kufr, I'm very optimistic that justice will be served this time. The case is crystal clear & from court hearings it's evident that SC is serious & they don't want to drag this case. Especially SC statement to carry out proceedings on daily basis is itself a message. PML-N trepidation levels are skyrocketed that's why they are running advertisements on media to get some sympathy. Pakistan will be cleansed from these corrupt & unscrupulous people.

Last edited:
In my opinion ganja league & gadari party combine will do whatever it takes to waste time & divert attention. India is already throwing in efforts to save bast ganja league. These bastards are a threat to Pakistan & they should has been treated accordingly but unfortunately things are looking bad.
Its interesting to observe how LOC went totally silent since IK's protest is over.

Now we will see how our judiciary will pass this test.

Nothing is going to happen, they have ways to pass through the law without a scar as our law is old and have soo many loopholes that can be exploited and had been exploited in the past.
I appreciate the struggle and enthusiasm of SC and people but why don't we stand up against this mafia like it is supposed to be to defeat this mafia. Case is gonna end well for Nawaz and if they come out clear this time then believe me they will take advantage of this whole scenario as much as they can and it's gonna be disastrous for this NATION and it will start a whole new era of dirty politics. please wake up, we should educate our youth to unite on a single platform to stand against corruption and these HARAMKHORS.
Being optimistic is not a bad thing but we should support our judicial system as they are clearly looking forward to make history and they also are capable of changing the trend.
BECAUSE THIS IS THE TIME !!!!

Name a person who got justice from the courts of Pakistan?

And do you think the court will go against Ruling his highness?? Never....

The history is made... and would be forgotten soon both by SC and public...!!!
Forget the past. There is a bright future ahead

Hi,

There is no other option. Military or Mob cannot do justice. Only courts can.

I have no hope that courts in Paksitan will b able to give any verdict against NS-the mafia.
What is the alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom