What's new

Pakistan's War - Images from the frontlines

The Taliban are indeed claiming that none of their fighters have been killed. The lack of photos backs their account over the Pakistani military's.

I suppose one reason for suppressing photos of dead Talibs (assuming they exist) is fear that their release will inflame the Taliban further.

The Taliban also said, America will fail in Afghanistan...

Pics from the region:

9355e312f87367cbd4d8da55680bcd7b.jpg

c33e46616bc0969e7542b082658243ce.jpg

I'm sorry, but there is still no photographic evidence that Taliban are actually being killed or have fled previously occupied positions. Posting pics of the same artillery battery day after day just doesn't cut it: in D.C. the Obama Administration is mighty suspicious of the current offensive and thinks the PA is fibbing:
"The Taliban are still hold firm in Swat, the military has largely been kept at bay," a US military officer said. "If they've suffered such high casualties, I wouldn't expect this."

I'm sorry, but there is still no photographic evidence that Taliban are actually being killed or have fled previously occupied positions. Posting pics of the same artillery battery day after day just doesn't cut it: in D.C. the Obama Administration is mighty suspicious of the current offensive and thinks the PA is fibbing:

Have a look at your siganture..again

It says it all :)

The casualty figures are roughly overblown x2 or 3 for the other side. I would stick with the military's numbers keeping the x2 in mind. If they are fibbing then the problem will remain. Do not expect the problem to be resolved completely and bodies being displayed for the media. Teh latter is counter productive and inappropriate due to local sensitivities.

The idea is to push the Taliban back and give them the idea that Army can do it as and when it wants to.

In any case, Army plans on releasing footage soon:

Last edited by a moderator:
solomon solomon ma brother get ur camera and come over to Pakistan for hot photographs of PAK ARMY in action against US/Indian trained terrorists i'd like to see you take high quality pics of Dead afghans terrorists..

Thanks, but I'm sure Pakistanis are up to doing the job themselves - better than I could, at least!

for the ist time in ma life i have every seen pakistan army's such detailed and f**** Awsome video .thanks for sharing

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom