What's new

Pakistan's War - Images from the frontlines

@Xeric @Aeronaut @Icarus @BATMAN @Secur

following is some good footage from the front lines from the terrorist perspective related to all recent and old bombing runs by PAF.

TOOK me some time to compile and take out the graphic and propaganda content out.
the quality is bad so play it in smaller window

DAILYMOTION LINK

YOUTUBE LINK

Nice sharing Sir, i could identify one cobra, mirage and a F-16, i couldnt see any jf-17. Was JF-17 in the footage? are they involved in the anti-terror operations in waziristan?

Nice sharing Sir, i could identify one cobra, mirage and a F-16, i couldnt see any jf-17. Was JF-17 in the footage? are they involved in the anti-terror operations in waziristan?
there is even a Mirage as well just above the tree branches, clearly could see the delta wing for few seconds. there was a hint in one video of JF-17 because it was very clsoe to F-16 with that added leading edge near the cockpit... but since most videos clips seem to be from mobile phones or still cameras (that offer a limited video feature) the quality is not that great. there is even a hint of F-7 in few cases too but then again its but bad camera.

oh this picture I forgot to add earlier
s8xq.jpg

Unlike the Zionist Army, Pakistani forces don't take pleasure in posing with their dead enemies.
You're conflating the Talibs with the IDF. Very dishonest. And you complain about me altering a title to focus attention on the parts most relevant to PDF readers!

No prisoners, no trophies, no dead Taliban. How does this look different from a training exercise?

I agree with you Sol
almost all such videos that show such "war evidence" has been spinned against us by the Talibanized media, edited out and mixed with Gulf war footage to show our "cruelties" so there is a blanket ban on any sort of war footage by the soldiers themselves, which leaves us with closely supervised and vetted but lame and sterilized version of a handful of clips that are being recycled for past 10 years.

now watch this following clip below... which has been repeatedly uploaded by talibanized but affluent middle class war boys with titles such as

Pakistan army torturing "Muslims"
"Heretic army killing Muslims"
Punjabi army Killing "Pashtons"
Pakistan army committing Shirk (in the view of wahabis, saying name of Muhammad & specially Ali is Shirk)

here you go

I hope this is real and no nonsense enough for you.

(here the title says raising "sherkia" voices" meaning shouting Ya Rasool Allah and Ya Ali (which is normally done by Shias and all Moderate Sunnis and is pretty much the standard warcray of Pakistan army)

while I was compling the recent PAF/ Army aviation strikes on Taliban I came across some fake footages as well where they mixed the bombing close ups with b-52 clips suggesting PAF and Americans were hand in hand in the killings of the "innocent" taliban

that matter a little, i just added those clips to show what kind of advanced weapons talibs have and how they use.
that's my next project they got 14.5 mm Anti aircraft of Soviet origin normally called Shilka (twin barrel towed platform

I got that footage too and I will be compiling as well to highlight their usual tactics.

Back
Top Bottom