What's new

Pakistan's Submarine deal with China is terrible

No body is even sure what we are getting... heck few months earlier no body was even sure a deal has been signed... and we have decided to criticize it any ways... greaat..

I would rather have a sanction free weapon whose capabilities are not known to enemy rather than a sanction prone one with known capabilities

Hi,

Thank you for the mention---but I have discussed it on the thread I started a few days ago---.

Hello Sir, I have seen and read that thread closely and i wish these threads be merged.
I simply didn't wanted to make any request, so i tagged you.

Yes, you read the title right. The Submarine deal Pakistan cracked with China a few years back was terrible. Now firstly I will admit.....we don't really know what type of submarines we are buying. If 6 of the subs end up being some of the most advanced AIP subs that are better then their european counterparts, and the other 2 are nuclear powered and capable with VLS for SLBM's - Then I'll be like...
View attachment 361350
BUT if the submarine deal turns out to be us just getting 8 S-20 export conventional SSK's that aren't China's best subs - Then the deal is terrible as a matter of fact....shit.

A lot of people on this forum will say "conventional attack submarines that can launch the babur SLCM is great for our sea based detterent and we are all set"
I see this comment ALOT and every time my reaction is...
View attachment 361351
Bruh - We need Submarines with VLS that can fire SLBM's. SLCM's won't do jack.
Anyway's Ill get back to that topic another day.

Back to the Submarine deal - In retrospect 8 S-20 submarines doesn't seem like a bad defence deal, but it kind of is.

8 Chinese submarines - 5 Billion dollars - 12 years
Too long and costly

Pakistan should have:
1. Produced its own submarines with Chinese and Turkish assistance
Or
2. Buy 4 from China and 4 from Germany, Spain or Sweden - Then we would get 8 at the same time

All I can say is - I hope our Admirals know what they're doing.
Sorry what's your qualification.

Yes, you read the title right. The Submarine deal Pakistan cracked with China a few years back was terrible. Now firstly I will admit.....we don't really know what type of submarines we are buying. If 6 of the subs end up being some of the most advanced AIP subs that are better then their european counterparts, and the other 2 are nuclear powered and capable with VLS for SLBM's - Then I'll be like...
View attachment 361350
BUT if the submarine deal turns out to be us just getting 8 S-20 export conventional SSK's that aren't China's best subs - Then the deal is terrible as a matter of fact....shit.

A lot of people on this forum will say "conventional attack submarines that can launch the babur SLCM is great for our sea based detterent and we are all set"
View attachment 361351

Back to the Submarine deal - In retrospect 8 S-20 submarines doesn't seem like a bad defence deal, but it kind of is.

Too long and costly

Pakistan should have:
Or
2. Buy 4 from China and 4 from Germany, Spain or Sweden - Then we would get 8 at the same time

After reading your post I was like wtf buddy minding telling one thing do you even think before you open your mouth

Few points
Do Pakistan have slbms ?answer is no and no it won't take 1 or 2 year to make one
Do Pakistan holds the fund and China needs a new sub to do a JV with Pakistan, what Pakistan Would have brought to table
How much time it would have taken to design and make a tottaly new sub
Does Pakistan holds the capital to buy sub from European countries
Does Pakistan have that international support to buy a sub from Europe
Mind wanna read again what you just posted
And too long now check again Pakistan will be paying 5 b$ in 12 years means how less PN needs to pay per year so they will be able to develop and buy other ships and systems
Which other country is giving you that much freedom

With respect do you think you know more than the pakistan navy? They have defended our shoreline effectively since our creation.

View attachment 361350

View attachment 361351

Too long and costly

Pakistan should have:
Or

After reading your post I was like wtf buddy minding telling one thing do you even think before you open your mouth

Few points
Do Pakistan have slbms ?answer is no and no it won't take 1 or 2 year to make one
Do Pakistan holds the fund and China needs a new sub to do a JV with Pakistan, what Pakistan Would have brought to table
How much time it would have taken to design and make a tottaly new sub
Does Pakistan holds the capital to buy sub from European countries
Does Pakistan have that international support to buy a sub from Europe
Mind wanna read again what you just posted
And too long now check again Pakistan will be paying 5 b$ in 12 years means how less PN needs to pay per year so they will be able to develop and buy other ships and systems
Which other country is giving you that much freedom
the answer to every question, is yes (sort of)

Sorry what's your qualification.
This is my face

They have defended our shoreline effectively since our creation.
....not always, but ok

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-19_2-1-53.png
    upload_2016-12-19_2-1-53.png
    95.1 KB · Views: 223
Last edited by a moderator:
Another Champion is Questioning like he is some sort of commander or Admiral ... if there is a universal Face Palm i would need it for me ..

I think he needs to read his post
I dont think many people read posts before they reply nor do they research before they post .. some dont even think before they are typing.

Too drunk on the idea of just getting their voice out there for someone to either chat with or to get some idiot's like.
It is a problem of humanity, the intelligent ones are too silent and the stupid ones keep chattering away.

firstly I will admit.....we don't really know what type of submarines we are buying
HA! But let me behave more professional than the serving decision makers because freedom of speech dammit.

i am sure that thought struck you on your potty but kido it's strategic value has been discussed here over n over again... if it's not an ideal deal then it's also not a bad bargain...Strategic value of this deal is much more than just induction of steel vessels...

View attachment 361350

View attachment 361351

Too long and costly

Pakistan should have:
Or

They have technology and they can build fast, then why it took them 8 years?. something is cooking i guess and Pakistan give them some demand list that they want in subs.

You seriously trust this load of rubbish wrote by this Hassan guy? The same one who claim F-35 shall be bought. White man product worshipper with no merit but based on his years of living in Canada and brain washing by the west.

Back
Top Bottom