What's new

Pakistan's Position on Tibet..!!!

afriend

Reaction score
Its known that, pakistan supports Kashmir Independance. But what is pakistan's position on Tibet. Have they spoken against or for the Tibeten Independance..!!! Any one can throw light on this????

Tibettans have been fighting against Pakistan on Siachin for last 20 years.
(80% manpower on this front). it is true that they are designed for this altitude and temperature, but this is open act of war against Pakistan. Pakistan must not support them against his best friend China.

Tibettans have been fighting against Pakistan on Siachin for last 20 years.
(80% manpower on this front). it is true that they are designed for this altitude and temperature, but this is open act of war against Pakistan. Pakistan must not support them against his best friend China.

Hey.. then wouldn't that be hypocracy???? And i have never known any tibetens fighting against pakistanis..!!!! can you throw up some information on that source???

I don't understand what you want to find out. Tibet is already recognized as part of China by both Pakistan and India. Tibet is not a disputed territory like Kashmir.

So I am puzzled as what you mean by "Pakistan's position".

I don't understand what you want to find out. Tibet is already recognized as part of China by both Pakistan and India. Tibet is not a disputed territory like Kashmir.

So I am puzzled as what you mean by "Pakistan's position".

Well i wanted to know whther any of the pakistani's identify with the Struggle of DALAI LAMA..??? Just curious to know any body will support Dalai lama, if he wishes to suggest a peoples mandate in Tibet....!!!

Well i wanted to know whther any of the pakistani's identify with the Struggle of DALAI LAMA..??? Just curious to know any body will support Dalai lama, if he wishes to suggest a peoples mandate in Tibet....!!!

I think most people would be more interested in the Indian's Position on Tibet. India has recognized Tibet as part of China yet she hosts the Dalai Lama and his government in exile.

But this would derail the thread completely...but an interesting topic aswell.

I think most people would be more interested in the Indian's Position on Tibet. India has recognized Tibet as part of China yet she hosts the Dalai Lama and his government in exile.

Hahaha ..Black stone ... well covered.

For our Indians : It is called comparing bananas with bringles !

In my personal opinion Dalai Lama Should be allowed back into Tibet.. and Should be reinstated as the head of the sate ot Tibet.. either freedom or full autonomy under China.. What is happening in Tibet is mass migration from china to tibet, killing the tibetain culture. Coz nobody in the world would say Dalai Lama is a Terrorist. According to me, Kashmir have a certain level of autonomy and i would further vote for further autonamy but under the indian union as kashmir is very important to the existence of indian union.Well thats my opnion..!!

Now that you have heard about my opinion.. any body intrested in putting forth their view..!!!

only descendants of exiled Tibettans would support DALAI LAMA firmly forever,they are serfowners of old Tibet who lost they power and privilege because mao support serfs and peasants get land equal distributed from serfowners or landlords.even though mao treat serfowners in Tibet more softly than in other area of China.Tibet serfowners feel panic and dissatisfied.so they rebeled and made dalai lama their spiritual leader,who in fact were the biggest serfowner of Tibet.

In my personal opinion Dalai Lama Should be allowed back into Tibet.. and Should be reinstated as the head of the sate ot Tibet.. either freedom or full autonomy under China.. What is happening in Tibet is mass migration from china to tibet, killing the tibetain culture. Coz nobody in the world would say Dalai Lama is a Terrorist. According to me, Kashmir have a certain level of autonomy and i would further vote for further autonamy but under the indian union as kashmir is very important to the existence of indian union.Well thats my opnion..!!

Now that you have heard about my opinion.. any body intrested in putting forth their view..!!!

Chinese migrate to Tibet,-----why don't you see Tibettans also migrate to east China?
killing tibetain culture,------Chinese government made his effort to protect it,but how could you prevent world from development?even younger exiled Tibettans speak English now.

nobody in the world would say Dalai Lama is a Terrorist. ------that your opinion,even though he is really really not a terrorist,he is a leader of armed rebellion in 1959.
dalai lama can't return to Tibet as an unconfessed rebel leader,it is easy to understand in every country,every goverment.how would India government treat a citizen who lead an armed rebellion,even though he is a very important man.

why should Kashmir have a certain level of autonomy but under the indian union? Why shouldn't Kashmir have a certain level of autonomy but under the Pak union?

Last edited:
kashmiris always wanted to be a part of pakistan and still do
thats y we support them

India's position is clear on Tibet. It accepts Tibet to be part of China. Dalai Lama and many other tibetans have come to India as refugees and for good or bad it accepted them as guests and still remain so. The condition imposed on them is that Indian soil will not be used for fomenting the violence in China.

India's position is clear on Tibet. It accepts Tibet to be part of China. Dalai Lama and many other tibetans have come to India as refugees and for good or bad it accepted them as guests and still remain so. The condition imposed on them is that Indian soil will not be used for fomenting the violence in China.

that's good,it's understandable for India made dalai lama refugees when considering he is an famous religious leader.but China government would not let him come back as an unconfessed armed rebellion criminal no matter he is a common citizen or important citizen.

in fact,both two government understand each other about this all along for years,and would not make things getting more complex.when dalai lama dead,this issue over.

Back
Top Bottom