What's new

Pakistan's political history-Part 1

Pak politics and Pak law are rubbish made to put salt on nations wounds

That is what happens when one instead of taking the problem head-on (like Indira did with emergency) one starts the policy of appeasement (like Rajiv did with appeasing of Muslims on Shah bano case & give into Sharia and later appease Hindus with Ram Janmabhoomi )

Rajiv was a such curse on India...He could have done wonders with his 2/3rds majority but alas....

I don't think diverting the blame to Rajiv Gandhi explains the stupidity of the present administration. That regime did not destroy the rights of the individual. This regime is doing so. The examples quoted have absolutely no relevance to the issue.

I don't think diverting the blame to Rajiv Gandhi explains the stupidity of the present administration. That regime did not destroy the rights of the individual. This regime is doing so. The examples quoted have absolutely no relevance to the issue.

Rajiv's policy decisions were naive than intentional but at the end of the day those decisions and his legacy is still haunting India from Shah Bano to Ram Mandir to Mandal to IPKF to Bofors. Even his decision to marry an Italian has directly led to the destruction & decline of Congress. He could not provide an Indian heir who could take forward the congress party's legacy.

Rajiv's policy decisions were naive than intentional but at the end of the day those decisions and his legacy is still haunting India from Shah Bano to Ram Mandir to Mandal to IPKF to Bofors. Even his decision to marry an Italian has directly led to the destruction & decline of Congress. He could not provide an Indian heir who could take forward the congress party's legacy.

It is disgraceful that you should take this theme and make it the central plank of your political analysis. I have nothing more to say to you, or those with your shallow, sleazy views.

It is disgraceful that you should take this theme and make it the central plank of your political analysis. I have nothing more to say to you, or those with your shallow, sleazy views.

Truth is bitter not sleazy..

Those are not my views but irrefutable facts. Name one what I said was incorrect?

That each one of us defecates is also a fact. It is the use to which one puts that fact that determines the character of one's contribution to a discussion or a debate or any exploration of a meaningful nature.

Your horrible little point of view does not deserve the dignity of a detailed answer of any sort. It is to be treated like the toilet paper that is most closely associated with ordure, as your views are most closely associated with the excrementory parts of history.

That each one of us defecates is also a fact. It is the use to which one puts that fact that determines the character of one's contribution to a discussion or a debate or any exploration of a meaningful nature.

Your horrible little point of view does not deserve the dignity of a detailed answer of any sort. It is to be treated like the toilet paper that is most closely associated with ordure, as your views are most closely associated with the excrementory parts of history.

The hard truth is that one would die if one does not excrete.

One could not go on blaming everyone except oneself for the problem created by the one in the first place.

The first step in solving any problem is to understand the problem.

The hard truth is that one would die if one does not excrete.

One could not go on blaming everyone except oneself for the problem created by the one in the first place.

The first step in solving any problem is to understand the problem.

You could try to understand the problem as a first step. So far you have failed utterly.

The important period to focus on is immedietly after the passing of the Quaid. The machinations to undo all his efforts and planting a unionist cabal had begun during his time. Liaqat Ali Khan and the other cohorts were in on it.

The important period to focus on is immedietly after the passing of the Quaid. The machinations to undo all his efforts and planting a unionist cabal had begun during his time. Liaqat Ali Khan and the other cohorts were in on it.

That aside, the biggest problem was that Pakistan would not make it past December 1947. No nation in the whole history of mankind born in the state & conditions Pakistan was in has made it past 5 years. The indians and the British both thought this as did many in Pakistan. As a result our ruling class was not doing it's job properly. How we have managed to survive for nearly 70 years and become the world's 1st ever Islamic nuclear weapons state is a miracle in itself. We have faced odds that no other nation that has ever existed has had to endure. I'm more concerned about WHY we have survived impossible odds for so long.

Last edited:
I'm more concerned about WHY we have survived impossible odds for so long.
The "why" is this guy below.

Lieutenant-General Sir George MacMunn

mw95927.jpg

That aside, the biggest problem was that Pakistan would not make it past December 1947. No nation in the whole history of mankind born in the state & conditions Pakistan was in has made it past 5 years. The indians and the British both thought this as did many in Pakistan. As a result our ruling class was not doing it's job properly. How we have managed to survive for nearly 70 years and become the world's 1st ever Islamic nuclear weapons state is a miracle in itself. We have faced odds no other nation that has ever existed has had to endure. I'm more concerned about WHY we have survived impossible odds for so long.

Pakistan was a creation of British to keep a check on India. Why would they destroy Pakistan?

Pakistan was a creation of British to keep a check on India. Why would they destroy Pakistan?

Pakistan was a creation of the British???????........which is why the neocon elite in America publicly acknowledged that they want to do with Pakistan what they did to Iraq & Afghanistan. Also why would the British want to keep a check on india when the indians have always been natural allies of the British?

The "why" is this guy below.

Lieutenant-General Sir George MacMunn

mw95927.jpg

Bro, how did he ensure our survival?

Back
Top Bottom