What's new

Pakistan's next Abdul Sattar Edhi? Zammurd Khan of Sweet Homes

Kabira

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Message from Patron in Chief (Zammurd Khan)
Pakistan Sweet Homes started from one orphan child in 2009. Today, it is operational in all the four provinces of Pakistan, Gilgit Baltistan and AJK. Our goal is to reach each and every orphan in the country and provide them with all the basic necessities of life. I need the help and support from each and every one of you because I cannot achieve this goal alone. Please come forward and join hands with our team.
http://www.sweethomes.com.pk/

Pakistan-Sweet-Homes1.jpeg

It's always great to see people like Zamurd Khan, Edhi Shahb and many more hero's that work day and night for these foundations!

I think Ramzan Chippa is next Edhi but anyway its really good to know another man dedicating his life for the sake of humanity

IDK...I didn't get a good vibe from him ..there is something fishy or fake about him..I wish I'm wrong but I would be really cautious anyone giving the title of "next Abdul Sattar Edhi" so early ...I would rather pay most of my charity to Edhi foundation and SKMH and a smaller portion to these new NGOs until they prove their worth.

Back
Top Bottom