What's new

Pakistan's Gwadar, Karachi to be linked with China's Kashgar: PM

To ja ky PTI ko roko na dost. They are going ahead with this scheme. And yes I am still waiting for an answer about laptop manufacturing plant.

PTI already said before elections they will review such schemes rite now only peshawar university recieved laptops while rest of thousands of laptops need to be distributed among students and those laptops are already in kpk we cant just simply through away the invested money ....

answer of your Manufacturing plant thingy ... SS imported Billions of Rupees money of IT labs for Schools of punjab then he brought more then 2 lakh laptops .. why he couldnt simply made a contract with the company to come over here punjab and setup a Assembling plant here after all Lahore is HUB of IT industry in pakistan

China agrees to build economic corridor in Gilgit Baltistan

BEIJING: China has begun discussing deals for projects in Pakistan Kashmir, which India claims as its own.

The Chinese foreign ministry has said China is looking forward to building an economic corridor with Pakistan, which will start in its border city of Kashgar, pass through *** and terminate at Gwadar port in Baluchistan.

Ministry spokesman Hong Lei said construction of the corridor was the most important consensus reached by the two parties during Premier Li Keqiang's visit to Pakistan. China will work with Pakistan to step-up the planning and construction of the project and make it the highlight of cooperation between the two countries, he said.

Pakistani PM Nawaz Sharif mentioned the issue in his first speech after taking charge, and offered to build a highway and a railway linking western China, and running through Pakistan from south to north.

Gwadar port was built in 2006 with Chinese assistance totalling $200 million. It has proved to be largely unsuccessful because of extremely low utilization during the years it was managed by the Singapore port. Chinese companies recently took over the port's management. Pakistan is seeking additional funds from China to enlarge the port while holding out the promise of giving Chinese goods access to the Indian Ocean.

China agrees to build economic corridor in *** - The Times of India

PTI already said before elections they will review such schemes rite now only peshawar university recieved laptops while rest of thousands of laptops need to be distributed among students and those laptops are already in kpk we cant just simply through away the invested money ....
Ooooooo so now i am hearing another U-turn? Just sell them off and invest that money somewhere else. Isn't it simple? Both PTI and its fans have mastered to go around the things it seems.

answer of your Manufacturing plant thingy ... SS imported Billions of Rupees money of IT labs for Schools of punjab then he brought more then 2 lakh laptops .. why he couldnt simply made a contract with the company to come over here punjab and setup a Assembling plant here after all Lahore is HUB of IT industry in pakistan
Thats blah blah blah again. Do i need to rephrase my question?

China agrees to build economic corridor in Gilgit Baltistan

BEIJING: China has begun discussing deals for projects in Pakistan Kashmir, which India claims as its own.

The Chinese foreign ministry has said China is looking forward to building an economic corridor with Pakistan, which will start in its border city of Kashgar, pass through *** and terminate at Gwadar port in Baluchistan.

Ministry spokesman Hong Lei said construction of the corridor was the most important consensus reached by the two parties during Premier Li Keqiang's visit to Pakistan. China will work with Pakistan to step-up the planning and construction of the project and make it the highlight of cooperation between the two countries, he said.

Pakistani PM Nawaz Sharif mentioned the issue in his first speech after taking charge, and offered to build a highway and a railway linking western China, and running through Pakistan from south to north.

Gwadar port was built in 2006 with Chinese assistance totalling $200 million. It has proved to be largely unsuccessful because of extremely low utilization during the years it was managed by the Singapore port. Chinese companies recently took over the port's management. Pakistan is seeking additional funds from China to enlarge the port while holding out the promise of giving Chinese goods access to the Indian Ocean.

China agrees to build economic corridor in *** - The Times of India

Mubarik ho! PPP KCR bana rahi hay karachi main :)

Ooooooo so now i am hearing another U-turn? Just sell them off and invest that money somewhere else. Isn't it simple? Both PTI and its fans have mastered to go around the things it seems.

Thats blah blah blah again. Do i need to rephrase my question?

Mubarik ho! PPP KCR bana rahi hay karachi main :)

so you want to end up the laptop scheme in KPk just like of punjab one where people sold the laptops in market to have some money for other things ??? :rofl: we will see how PTI carries this project cz laptops are ordered by ANP govt we will distribute it to the ppl now cant waste the money ...

and About manufacturing your Uncle SS imported more then 15 to 20 billion rupee of items from HP and Dell and took part in devaluing pakistani currency but he didnt bothered to ask the companies to invest here in pakistan and make some assembling plant just like these companies made in india a decade back lol ,,,, peanut size brain visionary Shahbaz sharif lol

Sure, but I will believe that more after the Attabad Lake bypass has been completed. One landslide and KKH is disrupted for how many years now?

its 3rd year still KKH could not be restored from the attabad landslide section

its 3rd year still KKH could not be restored from the attabad landslide section

So the strategic highway that cannot be repaired after one major landslide for three years (and counting) will be converted into an all-season earthquake proof superhighway, railway and oil pipeline corridor, just because we claim that the Chinese want it. Right, got it.

Ae eeman waalo, lambi lambi chordney waalo .......

can you mention those mega plans here ??? are those plans mega or Lolipops of laptops and peeli taxis ?

I belong to the nation which ever appreciate positive step even if it was from opposition but not belongs to retards whose favouritism never allowed a good initiatives from any side.

Peeli taxi gave so many people a tool to earn and Laptops gave many students encourage for more better performance & people knows it. Shame on those who couldn't realize real help to nation.

So the strategic highway that cannot be repaired after one major landslide for three years (and counting) will be converted into an all-season earthquake proof superhighway, railway and oil pipeline corridor, just because we claim that the Chinese want it. Right, got it.

Narrow minded people are threat for nation, to get some economic benefits hard decision has to make so nothing impossible if you have desire with determination. For your kind information there is already feasibility report to construct track and pipeline through Khunjrab Pass. PMLN track record shows they can do what they planned. Earthquakes activity continued in every developed & under developed country but they didn't stop their work fearing from natural disasters, an example is in front of you what happened in USA last weeks so they will build it again and keep it alive so earthquakes are not the reason to set back. Just remember that Terbella and Mangla lies in 40% possible earthquakes damage zone so what you suggest shut down them?
Think from your mind but not from ankles.

So what China has done in your Gwadar or later Corridor does not benefit Pakistan at all???

If that is the case, I think you should ask your president to cancel all of those projects right away.

Please wake up to reality and try to understand the motivations behind everything. First of all, FYI, this is not Pakistan trying to sell this project to China. This is a request coming from China and China is the INITIATOR for this project. China wants to develop its Western most Province Xinjiang. China needs this shorter route which will save it 2 weeks of shipping time and additional cost of transportation to and from Middle East and Europe by using this Gwadar-Kashmor-Urumqi corridor. If you bother to look at a map, this will be obvious to you.

China has been developing Gwadar from self interest and not because it was in a generous mood. After Gwadar is operational, they would not only control the access to Persian Gulf, but through this Railroad and Highway link, it will use this corridor to increase its imports and exports for Xinjiang Province, to/from Middle East / Europe.

a new silk route should be opened up with Gwadar in the centre. I see it like this: China (via road and rail) to Gwadar, Gwadar to Ships either straight to Rotterdam/ Southampton or to Dubai to ME, or Gwadar to Iran and Turkey via rail and road links.

Also Oil Gas and other goods from the Stans to Gwadar and to rest of the world.

Pakistan is a strategic nation on the crossroads of 2.5 billion people (40% of the world) it is criminal not to exploit this natural resource.

So what China has done in your Gwadar or later Corridor does not benefit Pakistan at all???

If that is the case, I think you should ask your president to cancel all of those projects right away.

Just leave him, he's american so doesnt know **** about Pakistan

Why would we cancel any projects that help China ?

China is our best friend in the World and we value this relationship more than our relationship with any other country.

China helps us achieve our National Interest and we help our Chinese Brothers achieve their National Goals and Interests.

This a relationship that serves both our mutual interests.

you talking about a super duper highway :P KKH is a 2 lane highway which is now days going through re carpeting from khunjrab to Chillas after 35 years :D

I belong to the nation which ever appreciate positive step even if it was from opposition but not belongs to retards whose favouritism never allowed a good initiatives from any side.

Peeli taxi gave so many people a tool to earn and Laptops gave many students encourage for more better performance & people knows it. Shame on those who couldn't realize real help to nation.

A peeli taxi with CNG kit CNG is not available and Petrol not affordable :omghaha: he could have given soft loan instead of giving a JUNK type cars as peeli taxi

Back
Top Bottom