What's new

Pakistan's Gwadar, Karachi to be linked with China's Kashgar: PM

this project was visioned by Musharraf, and if I remember correctly, a cold response from Chinese, musharraf was serious about it.

it seems both nawaz and the premier Li are just having a good table tea talk.. its good for health...

Coffee talk & addresses results of PTI are clear in kPK where they failed at first step of conversion of CM House into library so
release jealousy fart some where out of PMLN. Punjab already has announced its mega plans and federal government as well so now time to show guts in KPK....round the work.

Certainly a very outlandish claim, and as is the case with Bullet Train, I'll believe it when I see it.

Nawaz Sharif also mentioned the track passing through Torkham.

Na jaaney josh-e-khtabat mein kya kya keh gaye humarey wazir-e-azam!

Coffee talk & addresses results of PTI are clear in kPK where they failed at first step of conversion of CM House into library so
release jealousy fart some where out of PMLN. Punjab already has announced its mega plans and federal government as well so now time to show guts in KPK....round the work.

dude look who is thanking you

connect2raza, connect4raza, DEATH TOOO2 IRAN and 3 others thanked this.
DEATH TOOOO2 IRAN, PARSI BASTARD, PARSI BASTARD02

:omghaha:

dude look who is thanking you

connect2raza, connect4raza, DEATH TOOO2 IRAN and 3 others thanked this.
DEATH TOOOO2 IRAN, PARSI BASTARD, PARSI BASTARD02

:omghaha:

I have no business who is thanking me, main point is as i said with reply to Yahoodi Khan party supporter.

connecting Pakistan with china via rail link that too in karakoram mountains is going to be the engineering marvel and a wonder of the world :blink: and i highly doubt over rail link

Nawaz is just showing dreams to the nation he needs to be realistic over such issues some times he says he will make bullet train and now a rail link with china from khunjrab :lol: i have experienced the Might and density of these mountains and had travelled all over karakoram Highway , we are unable to rebuild the Karakoram highway and make it 4 lane in last 35 years and looking for a rail link in a mountainous area which experiences landslides every day and the dusty mountains around KKH are really horrible

946981_10151412736408059_123705284_n.jpg

Just a example of KKH from Sost to Khunjrab pass 80 Km which is having too much density of mountains on both sides and to avoid landslides chinese are making small tunnels all over this 80 km part ... this part is the most horrible one and the 150 to 200 km patch from Besham to chillas is the most F**king part of this Road and making rail link in these areas is going to be a real challenge and i highly doubt they will go for rail link cz road link is not clear yet cz of attabad land slide which will take 2 to 3 years to get cleared .

connecting Pakistan with china via rail link that too in karakoram mountains is going to be the engineering marvel and a wonder of the world :blink: and i highly doubt over rail link

Same as previously they doubt about road link. If it completed then it will become two way traffic all goods and other stuff from China to GCC via Gwadar and Oil from GCC to China via Gwadar.

Back
Top Bottom