What's new

Pakistan's education system and the uprising talent

EnidZaini

New Recruit

Reaction score
I think according to me Pakistan's education system among private schools such as : Froebels or Beacon is much better than Western system. Reason being, weak or non genius children are not left
back instead all kinds of children taken towards one mission. If in the UK or US , they find a children having a mind level of a wood cutter they's leave him out. And reports on BBC show that Steadily
the UK education system in schools is declining. I am not talking about the Universities ,
just the schooling. Leaving the private and gov schools I think school that are internationally
recognised just like above i mentioned Beacon, Roots or Froebels. They are exceedingly ahead in
GCSE level. Every year thousand of children doing GCSE have got A's. The third world countries like
ours are greatly influenced by UK or US, but to tel the truth we have uprising talent and an equally
good education system. I remember in one of my schools " Sapient Hall" we had a swimming pool , a cafeteria and a very tough schedule. A foreigner teacher from Scotland brought her children to this school o they get up to the mark because there average children are left. The only reason
why I posted this topic was so people around the world and my own country folks understand the fact that our country has a good education system and an uprising talent.

I've studied in Beacon. Lols, it doesn't even compare to Bahria.
I've studied in UAE, believe me, it is much better than Beacon.
As for A's, TUITION!

Though I did get 5A*, 2 A's, none of them were thanks to Beacon

Good! For you, any how depends on branch to branch, And a wow to how you achieved 5 A's. By the way which subs did you take.

In third world countries ,good education is not decided by where the elite study,but by the quality of government schools because tats where the masses study.

In third world countries ,good education is not decided by where the elite study,but by the quality of government schools because tats where the masses study.

Dear Sir, i respect your comment. But whats tats while if could breifly tell me again what you really mean to say. What are your opinions regarding studies as I talked of.

Your sign underneath your post is very interesting!

Good! For you, any how depends on branch to branch, And a wow to how you achieved 5 A's. By the way which subs did you take.
Got the A*s in Maths, Chemistry, Physics, English and Biology. Got 2 A's in Urdu and Computer
(Got 2 B's in P.St and Isl)

I'd be needing some of your help for my O'levels , girl or a boy?
I feel so afraid of GCSE because of their difficult exam.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom