What's new

Pakistan's Babar-3 cruise missile launch fake, say some Indian experts

India fires Agni dubbed as china killer and K-4 SLBM which seems to have riled china. All of a sudden pakistan fires SLCM to proclaim its capability. Well no quess who is behind pakistan's test or so called test. Even more interesting fact is that pakistan gets it right on the first try itself or did they fire a already tested one. In course of time we will know the truth.

Stop talking to yourself and come back with something which makes sense.the guy i quoted understood what i ment,may be you need to re-read my post again with the post i was quoting.

1H0b4pX.gif

Makes sense? Like Tiwan? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

India fires Agni dubbed as china killer and K-4 SLBM which seems to have riled china. All of a sudden pakistan fires SLCM to proclaim its capability. Well no quess who is behind pakistan's test or so called test. Even more interesting fact is that pakistan gets it right on the first try itself or did they fire a already tested one. In course of time we will know the truth.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. We've had this technology ever since we made the Babur cruise missile. We're just declaring it now.

Oh and btw, you DO realize any everyone laughs at your so called "china killers" don't you? Cuz China has been making india killers ever since the day when the indian missile program was still in diapers!

India should make an open challenge to Pakistan regarding this fake Missile, If they are so clever and claims to have made this Missile and it really is true....dare them to fire one loaded with nuke (which are fake too) inside India.

India lets expose this fake country for the world to see her fakeness, this would be another isolation feather in Modi's cap.

Numbers are NOT everthing but they mean a LOT. One guy jumps on you would mean bad news. Seven guy's jumping on you would mean real bad, ,bad, bad, bad news for you !

What a dumb reply. Ok same situation give me a gun and give them all guns. They are poorly trained and I am ssg. Who do you think will win. When arguing use your brain before your keyboard.

You ate right it wasn't a test, instead a theatrical announcement of deployment and weapon being ready to use.

i dont know why indians cant understand a small thing like video clips combining
second thing why indian media keep assuming babur cruise missile a balistic missile as far as i know india dont have SLCM(submarine launch cruise missile) india sure have SLBM bought from russia but not have SLCM pakistan will have SLBM capability once we receive those subs

third thing cruise missile launch like this when are launch from under water i.e tomahawk cruise missile (check it launch video)

Stay calm and keep flying tejas, i know you guys are hurt

Lol observation made by an "expert"

The issue of ego is that India wouldn't give it's part of Kashmir to Pak...and Pak wouldn't give it's part of Kashmir to India also due to ego...

So instead let's take a fair approach and let Kashmiris decide(Pundits can be returned before a plebiscite is held)...so how about it? Why does India shy away from it? India certainly didn't have a problem doing this in Junagadh remember that?

The Nawab of Junagadh(a Muslim) with a majority Hindu population acceded to Pakistan(signed instrument of accession). But India didn't accept that and instead held a plebiscite. Then getting on its high horse India accepted the "will of the people". The situation in Kashmir is flipped. A Hindu maharaja acceded to India and the majority of the population is Muslim. So why not hold a plebiscite? Why the double standard on Kashmir? Fear of losing it to Pakistan?

It's bcuz of this kind of attitude from India that Pakistan/Pakistanis see India as an enemy. Whether u wanna accept it or not India has hegemonic ambitions and that's what the problem is. Otherwise Pakistan could've had good relationships with India just like it has with China.
The demographics have changed a lot. I'm all for a plebiscite but I'm not government

The demographics have changed a lot. I'm all for a plebiscite but I'm not government
Let's hope what u say is true. If the demographics are changing as u say then even if u r not the Indian government, change will come. As there are more and more ppl like u, eventually forming a majority, it will force the government's hand.

For the sake of Kashmiris/Indians/Pakistanis I hope that day comes soon. Preferably before we destroy each other. The sooner it comes the sooner we can start putting those billions spent on defence towards public education/health/welfare.

Back
Top Bottom