What's new

Pakistan's Babar-3 cruise missile launch fake, say some Indian experts

That 1:1 will never happen. India has more money and resources and the gap will continue to grow. If you are moving we are moving as well. Our defense modernisation is reaching a phase where slowely products are moving towards finish.
Wake up numbnuts. It already has happened. Why is Azad Kashmir still in Pakistan hands after over 60 years of it being snatched from India? Why has India done nothing when Pakistan kicked India in the proverbials? Why did India do nothing after getting attacked by terrorists regularly?

Coz it be 1:1

Updated: Jan 10, 2017, 03.56 PM IST
Highlights
  1. Pakistan fired its first submarine-launched cruise missile on Monday, the military said
  2. The Pakistani military said the Babur-3 missile was "capable of delivering various types of payloads

Exposed: Pakistan faked nuclear test
Pakistan’s claims of test firing first Submarine-Launched Cruise Missile capable of carrying a nuclear warhead up to 450km has been exposed as experts claim this is a fake one.
2017-01-10T15:22+00:00

56441314.jpg

42715392.cms

Related Videos
34824568.cms
Exposed: Pakistan faked nuclea...
34824568.cms
Pakistan test-fires nuclear-ca...

NEW DELHI: A day after Pakistan announced the successful launch of the nuclear-capable Babur-3 cruise missile, Times Now today quoted a defence and satellite analyst as suggesting Pakistan may have faked the launch.

The analyst, 'Raj' showed Times Now technical evidence to suggest Pakistan faked the missile video and using computer graphics to depict much of the weapon's flight.

Top Comment
funny! poor pakistanis. I feel sorry for them.John Doe
Meanwhile, a Mumbai-based man claiming to also be an analyst, in a series of tweets, claimed that Pakistan used a computer-generated image of the missile to show that Babur-3 launch was successful.

#Pakistan #Nuclear #SLCM #Babur3 Notice video closely at 7s. Missile was flying with canister for almost 8 secs? Cavitation canister?? pic.twitter.com/zIwIZzmfr1

— RAJ (@rajfortyseven) January 9, 2017
Yeh bharati kuthoon ke terhan bahonk the rahein ge hamaysha.

The most amazing thing is that Babur goes through various stages of Indian claims due to their delusions about us. They are seriously confused. Sometimes it becomes American missile painted then it becomes Chinese missile painted. Seriously if you guys are gonna troll then troll with senses. At one point saying American then saying Chinese painted just makes no sense. I am sure in 18 months extension you guys will attain your own indigenous nirbhay.

From my heart I really want both of us to be like USA and Canada are to each other.

Damn I want to visit Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi damn.
I wish I could see Pakistan once in my lifetime.
I have many friends in Karachi through Facebook and hope to see them once and smoke a joint with them :yahoo:
I have been to India. Lovely people. No issues.
But politicians screw us all

It would be hilarious if we acted like fools while ur media had some concrete proof of the tests being fake...but that's not the case is it?

Rather it's ur media making a fool out of itself and ur denial of that fact is the cherry on top ;)

I love it when a person defends something so impossible to defend just out of pure extreme nationalism.

I'll be nice though and I'll explain ur comment in detail to u so u better understand what u just said.

First u admit that "they might not be experts", then u go on to defend them anyways...
And out of all possible defences u choose to say
"saying it's fake just because it dsnt fit ur narrative is hilarious"
^^ this right here is exactly what ur media is doing calling our tests fake(even though authenticated by international sources) just bcuz it doesn't fit their narrative. And by ur own admission in that comment doing such a thing is hilarious. :azn:

So tell me again who is being a fool? Ur media? Or u defending them still? Or possibly both?
Patiently waiting for a reply.
Where did you see me defending those experts.saying the openion of the expert is not the openion a country is not defending.if you havw not noticed ,i stated in my first post ,govt of India has not even reacted to the test,rest is all imagination.
Telling people the openion of a person is not the openion of the country and you imagined defending now....
i hope this makes things clear for you,now its up to you to show how non expert this so called expert is by de bunking what he said,it should be easy for you.

Where did you see me defending those experts.saying the openion of the expert is not the openion a country is not defending.if you havw not noticed ,i stated in my first post ,govt of India has not even reacted to the test,rest is all imagination.
Telling people the openion of a person is not the openion of the country and you imagined defending now....
i hope this makes things clear for you,now its up to you to show how non expert this so called expert is by de bunking what he said,it should be easy for you.
Instead of listening to what this "expert" said and saying
"wow that was just plain wrong"
u r here saying
"it's hilarious to see Pakistanis saying things against these experts bcuz it doesn't suit their(the Pakistanis) narrative"

...if that's not defending then I don't know what is. Call a spade a spade.

And as for me having to prove these "experts" false, so basically anytime an idiot utters any BS all of a sudden it must be proven wrong or else it's true?

There must be a decent argument there for it to be engaged and proven otherwise.

In any case for the simple minded folks I will still list some key points:
All ur media keeps citing this guy Raj as the "expert" who tweeted and made two claims to prove that the test was fake.

He claims that the missile moves 15kms in 8sec and therefore speed is 6750kmph.
- how does one record a video of a cruise missile throughout the entire flight path? Send a jet after it?
- and for that reason the video instead has three clips. Launch, missile cruising, and hitting the target. Anyone can see that it's not the entire video and therefore u have to be quite stupid to deduce any sort of range or speed from that. If it was the entire video and the range was disclosed to be a certain distance, then one can calculate the average speed of the missile based on the time it took for the said missile to travel all that distance and reach its target but that's not the case here not by a long shot.

His other claim is that it's CGI
- I don't even know how does one prove that it's real and not CGI. Anything in the media or online(picture, video, etc.) can be challenged as being CGI and the only way to credibly prove it's real is for the person questioning its authenticity to witness it in person.
- if u posted a picture of urself here and I said it's Photoshopped, how would u prove it's not? Post another one? I can simply say that u Photoshopped the second one too.
- if the test was indeed fake and just CGI the first one to jump on the chance of making Pakistan look bad would be the Indian government instead of some random "Raj"
- additionally it has been confirmed by other credible sources and international media. US has issued a statement regarding this test.

If u still remain unconvinced of the stupidity of this "expert" and still take his claims as valid arguments that need to be refuted, well I can't help u then. Go ahead and bury ur head deep in the sand and pretend nothing happened.

Last edited:
@waz Can you audit this on what ground a negative rating was given? what the truth hit the raw nerve of @abdulbarijan. was my point not debated in the correct decorum unlike the profanity and gutter trash language that is used by the Chinese and Pakistani members? @WAJsal can you also shed some light.

This is getting seriously worse that babies crying for spitting the dummy.

Accepting failure is not resorting to misery, it's called refining... your childish attitude explains you do not have an iota of knowledge when it comes to missile technology.

Try sending a probe to mars without failure on the first go! if you can't comprehend that, then you have no basis to comment on this issue. Cleary your just upset that your bluff has been called.

Pakistan has Faked a launch of a Chinese missile painted and rename as barbur, Nice try... :cheesy:

Following are the reasons why you were handed a negative rating.

- Making statements out of sheer anger with no basis in logic or proof. i.e. ranting (Revisit your statement about "fake launch". The only ones even claiming that are Indian fanboys and the argument itself is based off twitter posts, and "experts" on Indian media. Both claims have been debunked, hence no point in regurgitating the same thing over and over again, unless you have something new to add which you didn't. Only rants, without any proof whatsoever. This leads to the thread being derailed.)

-Making statements such as " Chinese painted missile renamed babur" "Your bluff has been called" etc. ( an obvious Trolling attempt.)

-In addition, you did personally attack a member, an elite one at that, calling his attitude childish etc etc. even though his post wasn't even directed at you. Not once did that elite member personally attack you.

According to the forum rules, you violated the rules on trolling, personal attacks and ranting, which is why you were handed the negative rating. Additionally, the fact that you ALREADY had 21 negative ratings in the past indicated that your quite prone to such behavior and this did not help your case at all. Satisfied ?

Last edited:
Instead of listening to what this "expert" said and saying
"wow that was just plain wrong"
u r here saying
"it's hilarious to see Pakistanis saying things against these experts bcuz it doesn't suit their(the Pakistanis) narrative"

...if that's not defending then I don't know what is. Call a spade a spade.

And as for me having to prove these "experts" false, so basically anytime an idiot utters any BS all of a sudden it must be proven wrong or else it's true?

There must be a decent argument there for it to be engaged and proven otherwise.

In any case for the simple minded folks I will still list some key points:
All ur media keeps citing this guy Raj as the "expert" who tweeted and made two claims to prove that the test was fake.

He claims that the missile moves 15kms in 8sec and therefore speed is 6750kmph.
- how does one record a video of a cruise missile throughout the entire flight path? Send a jet after it?
- and for that reason the video instead has three clips. Launch, missile cruising, and hitting the target. Anyone can see that it's not the entire video and therefore u have to be quite stupid to deduce any sort of range or speed from that. If it was the entire video and the range was disclosed to be a certain distance, then one can calculate the average speed of the missile based on the time it took for the said missile to travel all that distance and reach its target but that's not the case here not by a long shot.

His other claim is that it's CGI
- I don't even know how does one prove that it's real and not CGI. Anything in the media or online(picture, video, etc.) can be challenged as being CGI and the only way to credibly prove it's real is for the person questioning its authenticity to witness it in person.
- if u posted a picture of urself here and I said it's Photoshopped, how would u prove it's not? Post another one? I can simply say that u Photoshopped the second one too.
- if the test was indeed fake and just CGI the first one to jump on the chance of making Pakistan look bad would be the Indian government instead of some random "Raj"
- additionally it has been confirmed by other credible sources and international media. US has issued a statement regarding this test.

If u still remain unconvinced of the stupidity of this "expert" and still take his claims as valid arguments that need to be refuted, well I can't help u then. Go ahead and bury ur head deep in the sand and pretend nothing happened.
Yes i did say and this is the post
In the post did you see me saying refuting the experts,instead you see "saying things against experts"that means getting personal instaed of refuting what ever the so called experts have said.

Thank you wasting our time then. How about not posting here again if you are so offended

We would really really appreciate the gesture
I will post until I am banned. Why should I miss the fun. Shocked at your response, a favourite mod now interested to convert this forum to Pakistan only voice. You guys were different in past where you allowed both voices. That thing is lost. Hardly any Indians to counter on debates. Forum should be for debate. It has to be two sided not just one sided. Ability to take genuine criticism makes you better person.

Wake up numbnuts. It already has happened. Why is Azad Kashmir still in Pakistan hands after over 60 years of it being snatched from India? Why has India done nothing when Pakistan kicked India in the proverbials? Why did India do nothing after getting attacked by terrorists regularly?

Coz it be 1:1
Well your government does not seems to think we are doing nothing.

The only thing sad, is that you were not able to argue on facts, have you accomplished anything to that effect, are you able to send a rocket out of the stratosphere? let alone set a course for mars?
We are able to do so; your Mars project only costed $5 million. Our Prime Minister's networth alone could afford 280 mars missions.

But we have our priorities set and are focused on eliminating poverty and terrorism more than trying to send rockets in outer-space to appease blind and egoistic nationalism.

No wonder your soldiers cry about proper food, no wonder there are 200 million street-shitters in India, no wonder why you cannot even supply proper equipment to your soldiers, no wonder India is one of the most malnutrioned countries in the world and so much more face-slapping realities.

You ignore the realities and pretend to be a superpower, you build the roof before building the foundation. You give the illusion to your people that India is some modernized Western country through your barking media, cringey bollywood and overtly ambitious Government.

You should wake up, stop looking at random blogs about how India is a supa powa, and go outside. Take a nice whiff of all that pollution and human feces, look at how your countrymen suffer on the streets, acknowledge the social defects caused by your out-dated caste system, see the reality! and then ask yourself, what did a 'Mars Program' do to help eliminate your REAL problems.

Last edited:
Yes i did say and this is the post
In the post did you see me saying refuting the experts,instead you see "saying things against experts"that means getting personal instaed of refuting what ever the so called experts have said.
Indians currently consider this launch genuine but the only thing they are messed up in is from which platform this missile was launch and they are confused over how the hell Pakistan modified the A90b, As they think India was in Raffy deal with France and A90b was not modified by France for Cruise missile launch but Pakistan did it. It has become hard for India to understand if so how did Pakistan modified this submarine for the launch. Dear India the Range 450 to 700 km was due the 533mm torpedo tube. When Babur 3 block 2 is Launched by the new Chinese Subs the range will be well above 1500km and When you will witness the capabilities of the block 2 it will effect the entire world. In 2nd strike capability Babur 3 is just the start. You started a wrong fire with that ICBM, a threat to China is a threat to Pakistan and a threat to Pakistan is a threat to China. No one knows this better than India. India can only purchase of shelf. Pakistan can develop tech.

Back
Top Bottom