What's new

Pakistan's 4th Nuclear Reactor - by India TV Lolzzzzz!

Param-anu is hindi for atom. Its a sanskrit word which has mention in Vedas 2500BC.

what do you call atom in urdu??there in Pakistan.

"Johri" but mostly people call it 'aetami' derived from the word Atomic.

An atom is called a jauhar, and hence atomic is translated into jauharii (not johri as the post above says. There's a dipthong in there.). A nucleus is called a nawawiya and nuclear therefore nawawii (ii is a long i) or nawyaatii.

However in Urdu in common parlance we very often say atom when we mean nucleus, and therefore a nawawii ma3ammil-nuclear reactor- that produces nawawii tawanaa2ii-nuclear power- is often called jauharii bijlii g|har and is said to produce jauharii tawaanaa2ii.

Any one has any news of K-2 -- the first 1000MW reactor to be built right beside KANNUP???

Pakistan Zindabaad
Pakistan hazaron parmahnu hathayar bananaye ki tyari kr raha ha:rofl:

India TV is one of the funniest channels in india... I remember hearing a news that india was under attack by UFOs :laugh:

:lol: :lol:
Our nukes are dinosaur eggs filled with uranium, according to the image in the video.
Funny parts in the video:
- Pakistan parmano bum kay liye pagal ho gaya he.
- Pakistan teesta sab say zyada parmano bum wall mulk ban nay wala he (I thought we were going to become fourth larget :lol:
- Pakistan chohti coke tayyar kar raha he (repeated every few lines)
- The narrator says to look at the fourth reactor in the picture though there are only three !
- Pakistan France say agay nikal jaeyga
- America aur Pakistan sarkar is mudday par bolnay ke liye raji nahi
- Pakistan France say agay nikal raha he
- narrator thinks terrorists can make bombs too
- Pakistan America ko khatm karne ti tayyari kar raha he :lol:
- Pakistan apne bum Amreeka ko chhoone nahi de raha ( obviously :lol:)
- Pakistan hazaro parmanu bum banane me juta he

This is till 6:15 - Hear the rest yourselves. Worth it.

At 8:40 it mentions that Pakistan was willing to hand over the nukes to USA :rofl:
i think this is their standarad and normal for them,, by the way at 7;30 they mentions the two reactors one in dera ismael khan one in rawalpindi,,,, hahaha

I love India TV. Their news items are completely different from all other channels. :)
Once I saw an 30 min program on how a lover tried to shoot his girl friend in front of police.

Hahaha...please post this video in Stupid and funny from all over the world thread.:lol:

You people watch India TV?? Then I pity your intelligence. What an Ackk-thoo masala news channel.

I love India TV. Their news items are completely different from all other channels. :)
Once I saw an 30 min program on how a lover tried to shoot his girl friend in front of police.

Unfortunately I watched it too and proved myself to be a dumbass.

No no we cannot take over India. We never can. Afteral they are a SUPER POWER :rofl:
I really love the media for this, they always come with hilarious ways to air a news :lol:

Back
Top Bottom