What's new

Pakistanis of Greeks and Macedonians Descent

I am just clarifying the term. the borders change and people migrate. The term ancient Pakistanis are those people who lived in the modern land of Pakistan.

Well so how about ancient Pakistanis who migrated to India or vice versa? Why do Pakistanis feel it is so offensive to call themselves ancient Indians? After all we were one. Only the invaders are different from us. It seems some Pakistanis cannot make up their mind if they are the indigenous people or the invaders.

Well so how about ancient Pakistanis who migrated to India or vice versa? Why do Pakistanis feel it is so offensive to call themselves ancient Indians? After all we were one. Only the invaders are different from us. It seems some Pakistanis cannot make up their mind if they are the indigenous people or the invaders.

Did you already forget how aryans slaughtered Indians/dravidians? Which invader are you talking about?

why are you misleading your people sire???
Do you know population genetics studies made on genetic markers such as Y-DNA (Y chromosomes with the M170 or M35 mutations) in the populations of the Indian subcontinent to estimate the contribution of the Greeks to the genetic pool showed that their contribution was as low as 0-3%.

The screen shot
View attachment 225307

Greek impact on the genetics of India
http://evolutsioon.ut.ee/publications/Kivisild2003b.pdf

Some ppl like Kalash and the hunas claim that they 're descendants of Greeks, but it remains to be seen if the Greek soldiers who were left behind could create an entire nation out their spermatozoon.

View attachment 225308

@anonymus

Frankly speaking now I know why they have such an identity crisis. They can only claim the physical entities left behind by the great Sindhu-saraswati civilization but the truth is that the SSC civilization still lives through us, the hindus of india. Its not going to be easy for them to come to terms with this bitter truth.

I have posted what I have to post on this thread on page 5 and 6. Though you would have to ready quoted posts as Waz has edited or deleted most of them.

The ancient Pakistanis are those people who lived in the modern land of Pakistan. The people of Indus Valley civilization that lived within borders of Pakistan were ancient Pakistanis.

The ancient Pakistanis are those people who lived in the modern land of Pakistan. The people of Indus Valley civilization that lived within borders of Pakistan were ancient Pakistanis.

see right there is the issue. 'modern land of Pakistan' only came about in 1947. So how could 'ancient' live there unless they did time travel?

see right there is the issue. 'modern land of Pakistan' only came about in 1947. So how could 'ancient' live there unless they did time travel?

India also gained independence in 1947 so there are no ancient Indians according to your own theory !!!!

India also gained independence in 1947 so there are no ancient Indians according to your own theory !!!!

you're making the same mistake that many Pakistanis make - do not equivocate Pakistan and India. The name India as you know came from Indus. If you want to know if that is ancient, your favorite greeks referred to its people as Indoi. There was a reason Columbus set sail to ....that's right INDIA! There was a reason Brits started a company called ....wait for it.....E.INDIA Company! and all that happened before 1947.

Come on you know all this! R u messing with me?

why are you misleading your people sire???
Do you know population genetics studies made on genetic markers such as Y-DNA (Y chromosomes with the M170 or M35 mutations) in the populations of the Indian subcontinent to estimate the contribution of the Greeks to the genetic pool showed that their contribution was as low as 0-3%.

The screen shot
View attachment 225307

Greek impact on the genetics of India
http://evolutsioon.ut.ee/publications/Kivisild2003b.pdf

Some ppl like Kalash and the hunas claim that they 're descendants of Greeks, but it remains to be seen if the Greek soldiers who were left behind could create an entire nation out their spermatozoon.

View attachment 225308

@anonymus

Frankly speaking now I know why they have such an identity crisis. They can only claim the physical entities left behind by the great Sindhu-saraswati civilization but the truth is that the SSC civilization still lives through us, the hindus of india. Its not going to be easy for them to come to terms with this bitter truth.

Exactly that is where their entire problem is rooted.If theirs religion was also Hinduism it would have been a tough time for us .In fact entire rights of Hinduism and SSC would have been in their hands .But fortunately they themselves created their nation on the basis of a foreign religion.
They cant return now or never.

Exactly that is where their entire problem is rooted.If theirs religion was also Hinduism it would have been a tough time for us .In fact entire rights of Hinduism and SSC would have been in their hands .But fortunately they themselves created their nation on the basis of a foreign religion.

Lol
That's a point worth cogitating!!!

As if we need your bloody permission or validation ....
Again Hinduism ...
For a country that blabs on about it's secularism you guy's can't piss without bringing Hinduism into anything.
If my son converted to Buddhism next week trust me I might not like it but he would always remain my son and he would still get his share of my estate ...
And what the hell is SSC ...
Have you lot drank gallon of cheap cider .....
Okay you can have your SSC ..
We will stick with our Indus .....

and I just looked at the thread title. How does this thread have anything to do with Indian's. I mean I am curious? It is about Pakistani's and Greek connection. Whether there is any or not has no bearing on Indian's so why are they dive bombing this thread.

If some Indian opened a thread about Indian and thier connection and if they limited themselves to their turf I would not expect any Pakistani to get involved. That would be Indian internal debate. so what gives with you guy's knocking around here?

Not true as in?
Is the word sindh still prevalent??
As far as I know the word "Sindhu" or "Sindh" is still the local appellation of the Indus River. :)

upload_2015-5-28_8-19-52.png

As if we need your bloody permission or validation ....
Again Hinduism ...
For a country that blabs on about it's secularism you guy's can't piss without bringing Hinduism into anything.
If my son converted to Buddhism next week trust me I might not like it but he would always remain my son and he would still get his share of my estate ...
And what the hell is SSC ...
Have you lot drank gallon of cheap cider .....
Okay you can have your SSC ..
We will stick with our Indus .....

Oh really ?
And I am not in a business for validation or certification of others claim.
We dont care whether you like it or not .
Do you have any evidence to prove the real ethnicity of Purushottaman or Porus ?
You have been boasting a lots about his ancient Pakistani root.
Tell me what do you know about his real physical features.
This war is happened around 2000 years ago.Means population at that time in this continent was just around few lakhs .And most of them are concentrated in in Sindu River.

Egypt also had a glorious civilization.But now that nation is known as an Arab nation.Because noone in there to follow that ancient old civilization.Same
happened in here.Purushottaman was a real follower of Sindu Saraswati Civilization.Now known as Hinduism ,a religion that you hates down to core.

And Only Indians follow that civilization .So all those Sindhu Saraswati civilization or IVC is now known as our civilization.

You cant resort on the ethnicity to prove your points.Like I said earlier
thousands of migrations happened in this subcontinent from those times of fewthousands /few lakhs to crores in 1947.

So civilization is the reality ,always constant .But ethinicity will keep changing due to several factors.

@SrNair
Look how they've forgotten their own culture. They still use names like INDUS,originally coined by some foreigners, sindhu or darya-e-sindh is alien to them.

They are in a lot of Confusion.
Infact they have some stakes in SSC at least on the basis of geographical factor but that is also messed up due to intentional effort to add Greeks/Arabs/Turks flavours in that .

Not true as in?
Is the word sindh still prevalent??
As far as I know the word "Sindhu" or "Sindh" is still the local appellation of the Indus River. :)

View attachment 225414

It's not alien to us. It's used daily by everyone but if someone typed here indus for convenience, doesn't make us forget the original

They are in a lot of Confusion.
Infact they have some stakes in SSC at least on the basis of geographical factor but that is also messed up due to intentional effort to add Greeks/Arabs/Turks flavours in that .

:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom