What's new

pakistanis are west asians

Vishvamitra

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
images

Since time of IVC Pakistanis are West Asian people.

It's genetically proved that 40% Punjabis, balouch and 33% Sindhi and kathiyawad people have majority west asian DNA.

@Kaptaan you are an iVCexpert here. What are your views ? Ease share.

@waz please move this topic to Pakistan history section.

It's genetically proved that 40% Punjabis, balouch and 33% Sindhi and kathiyawad people have majority west asian DNA.

@Kaptaan you are an iVCexpert here. What are your views ? Ease share.

@waz please move this topic to Pakistan history section.

What about Persians?

I think most of pakistanis are dark arabs .

Asia is full of chinki eyes , china, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan , Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar. . And then tajik, iranians, uzbek, kyrgys. , all have European genes . But only we pakistanis, afghanis, North indians look very different from other all asians . We resemble arabs a lot but are dark skinned .

I think most of pakistanis are dark arabs .

Asia is full of chinki eyes , china, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan , Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar. . And then tajik, iranians, uzbek, kyrgys. , all have European genes . But only we pakistanis, afghanis, North indians look very different from other all asians . We resemble arabs a lot but are dark skinned .
The hell are you talking about... that's all nonse. Some people resemble Arabs, but not all. Genetically; we're no where close to being Arabs - stop this Arab nonsense.

The hell are you talking about... that's all nonse. Some people resemble Arabs, but not all. Genetically; we're no where close to being Arabs - stop this Arab nonsense.
I'm not saying it proudly , just an assumption .
Then what are our original genes ?

We resemble arabs a lot but are dark skinned .

Stupid indian, Gulf Arabs are far darker than most of us (except Karachiites).

Genetically; we're no where close to being Arabs - stop this Arab nonsense.

Only makes sense when it's said relative to another reference.

Closer to an Arab than to a Tamil or African, but further from an Arab than to an Afghan.

Last edited:

It's all relative.

Closer to an Arab than to a Tamil or African, but further from an Arab than to an Afghan.

Oh thanks God you brought this topic .
I want to know how do people of karachi and lahore look like ?

We , in quetta are mostly pashtuns .

Only makes sense when it's said relative to another reference.

Lol.. Arabs are fairer than us .

It doesn't matter what colour is our skin . I was just saying as a thought came in my mind .

Doesn't mean I'm eager to make pakistanis arabs .

Oh thanks God you brought this topic .
I want to know how do people of karachi and lahore look like ?

We , in quetta are mostly pashtuns .

Lol.. Arabs are fairer than us .

It doesn't matter what colour is our skin . I was just saying as a thought came in my mind .

Doesn't mean I'm eager to make pakistanis arabs .

Some Pakistanis are fairer skinned than Arabs, and some Arabs are fairer skinned than Pakistanis.

Arabs cannot be fair if they've been out in the desert sun for hundreds of thousands of years.

Assad is very fair though.

Back
Top Bottom