What's new

Pakistani Sniper team kills a Taliban insurgent at 2000 mt

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Reportedly one of our Sniper team has killed a Tango Foxtrot* at a distance of 2000+ meters, which is over a mile. Team included a Sniper armed with the Accuracy International Arctic Warfare Sniper Rifle and the Spotter with standard software aids and scope. The KIA was confirmed when his body was recovered and range confirmed through recovery and software. Our boys have started to use Lapua rounds, so i think this is whats paying off.

Tango Foxtrot = Taliban Fighter

Source - @Rafi

Reportedly one of our Sniper team has killed a Tango Foxtrot* at a distance of 2000+ meters, which is over a mile. Team included a Sniper armed with the Accuracy International Arctic Warfare Sniper Rifle and the Spotter with standard software aids and scope. The KIA was confirmed when his body was recovered and range confirmed through recovery and software. Our boys have started to use Lapua rounds, so i think this is whats paying off.

Source - @Rafi

Also intensive training, breathing exercises, heart rate control, almost zen like.

Source - @Rafi
I doubt if the video footage will be released even if it has been recorded. because the JUI and Jamat Islami will use it to propaganda against our military via the foul mouths of Hamid Mir and his family of journalists.

shame we will only have to live with words

I doubt if the video footage will be released even if it has been recorded. because the JUI and Jamat Islami will use it to propaganda against our military via the foul mouths of Hamid Mir and his family of journalists.

Although many of us have seen blown up talibitches and happy soldiers..:lol:

Also with the takfiri pigs all around the country, retaliation is a real, current and present danger, regarding the kill, regular "take down" of tango foxtrots are made in excess of 500 meters.

Also have noticed a lot of US vernacular and abbreviation entering forces every day speech - speaks to the close co-operation between us, even though on the surface there has been bad blood.

Dry training is the key......... as a kid got trained by my dad on a .22 / LR...... did them exercises for hours at end........ used to be a pretty decent shot myself! :D

Also intensive training, breathing exercises, heart rate control, almost zen like.

Also with the takfiri pigs all around the country, retaliation is a real, current and present danger, regarding the kill, regular "take down" of tango foxtrots are made in excess of 500 meters.

Also have noticed a lot of US vernacular and abbreviation entering forces every day speech - speaks to the close co-operation between us, even though on the surface there has been bad blood.
my interview with the commando had a lot of such terms usage

Good work by our snipers. I hope they continue the good work and continue sending the Taliban to jahanam. Death to the TTP. Long live Pakistan as a secular and united nation.

Dry training is the key......... as a kid got trained by my dad on a .22 / LR...... did them exercises for hours at end........ used to be a pretty decent shot myself! :D

Brother you are a Pashtun - being crack shots is in the blood, it is amazing how many young Pashtun boys and girls are crack shots when the join the Forces, a matter of pride for you and for us.

Not this particular one.. but others.. i got family members & friends posted in NWA...
so do I but they are tight lipped about it
the CO posted in bannu leading the IPD relief and leading a Mech Inf battalion is cousin from father side. he wont say a word or share anything apart from his phrase that we are fcking taliban dry and hard.

I can confirm that PA has tested more Lapua platforms like Trovelo, latest AI AW and a brand new AI rifle, simply called AXMC the multi calibre AXMC, a .338 Lap Mag which can be reconfigured to .300 Win Mag or.308 Win in minutes simply by changing the barrel, bolt and magazine/insert.

so do I but they are tight lipped about it
the CO posted in bannu leading the IPD relief and leading a Mech Inf battalion is cousin from father side. he wont say a word or share anything apart from his phrase that we are fcking taliban dry and hard.

Saw a few "multimedia" files on his laptop... tight lipped.. dont ask dont tell sorta policy.. but @senses <- poster did post a sniper video in some SSG thread.

Back
Top Bottom