What's new

Pakistani Sikh: Heart Breaking story

I swear ive never seen a more dumber host, assalam-u-laikum, khushamdeed good morning... wth happened to satshriakaal !!

but " newyork vich bhangray painday ..dhamak lailpur painde " khush kerta bhai

moday rakh dangan jatt barhkan ne marday !! burraaaahhh

I hate this host though, she didnt jack about how to talk to a punabi guy.. But man singerwise ROBBBIIEEE we got a score on you mate

moday rakh dangan jatt barhkan ne marday !! burraaaahhh

I hate this host though, she didnt jack about how to talk to a punabi guy.. But man singerwise ROBBBIIEEE we got a score on you mate

ohh yaar mien us ki singing ki baat nahi ker raha tha aur na us host ki
story suni??
from 8:40?
:rofl:
:smitten:

Last edited:
ohh yaar mien us ki singing ki baat nahi ker raha tha aur na us host ki
story suni??
from 8:40?
:rofl:
:smitten:

sun lai story yar, shah ji should have married her to sikh guy so this could have been avoided. Also the authorities were wrong in sending her away against her will ( if that was the case )

sun lai story yar, shah ji should have married her to sikh guy so this could have been avoided. Also the authorities were wrong in sending her away against her will ( if that was the case )

Yeah..
but at that it was the right decision...
Canada mien kahan rehtay hain?

Awsome video ... we love all our races in Pakistan may GOD bless all our races in our land.

am happy for this guy... chardi kalla vich reh!! also proves that no matter where sikhs go in the world no matter how small of minority they form.. they will alllwaaaysss keep rocking and always keep the sikh flag and identity flying high.. good job for this guy!! fateh!

am happy for this guy... chardi kalla vich reh!! also proves that no matter where sikhs go in the world no matter how small of minority they form.. they will alllwaaaysss keep rocking and always keep the sikh flag and identity flying high.. good job for this guy!! fateh!

Yeah and he loves Pakistan also!
:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom