559e5b3f0f74f9246a0943af0308b234.jpg

tajmahal_naan.jpg

134350384_14351053791451n.jpg

o.jpg

naan-bread.jpg

naan-roti-go-dearer-1413577374-5466.jpg

many-hotel-ki-roti-or-naan-on-a-cloth-piece-in-hotel-just-cooked.jpg

Pakistani naan
Nutella naans etc are the new fad... Some real good fusion food... Look through Mr Sheeda and Maro tandoor and you will be pleasantly surprised at the fusions they come up with.. and they taste good also as long as you are not a purist

Nutella naans etc are the new fad... Some real good fusion food... Look through Mr Sheeda and Maro tandoor and you will be pleasantly surprised at the fusions they come up with.. and they taste good also as long as you are not a purist

A few italians have accepted putting sweet things (like pineapple) on pizza.

But just a few :D

To me naan has to be served with something savoury/spicy etc.

The only stuffed naans I like;

Minced meat
Cheese

To me naan has to be served with something savoury/spicy etc.

The only stuffed naans I like;

Minced meat
Cheese
keema to sir is a classic... you can not get any better then keema... but the new ones are good fusions... I prefer some of Mr Sheeda's naans because of the sauces

@Armstrong
@Freyja the reason to come to Pakistan... :P

Last edited:

keema to sir is a classic... you can not get any better then keema... but the new ones are good fusions... I prefer some of Mr Sheeda's naans because of the sauces

@Armstrong

Atleast I will die of heart attack or diabetes with a smile on my face. All Pakistan has to do is send these to IA, IAF and IN and in few weeks pilots won't fit inside the cockpit, sailors would sink the ships and army couldn't march..

Atleast I will die of heart attack or diabetes with a smile on my face. All Pakistan has to do is send these to IA, IAF and IN and in few weeks pilots won't fit inside the cockpit, sailors would sink the ships and army couldn't march..

These are seriously lethal weapons.

Fortunately, these Pakistanis have not realised, and will never realise, being serious-minded people obsessed with guns and knives (not the table-top kind), their true strategic advantages. Only the microscopic minority, the handful who have attended their own exhibitions in Delhi have seen the delirious welcome given their clothes by the rich and famous, down to us folks' women-folk; only a few intrepid jholawallahs (they have them too) have witnessed the ready reception for their music and musicians, their film (the few good ones they make are seriously good), their literature (just keep an eye open during various literary festivals, and Jaipur is no exception) and their cricketers.

Fortunately.

As long as they concentrate on science and technology, and military means of resolving neighbourly matters, India will remain safe and secure. More or less safe and secure.

A few italians have accepted putting sweet things (like pineapple) on pizza.

But just a few :D

Pineapple is not a foreign topping on a pizza. Ask any pizza lover. Any pizzeria that does not have the option of pineapples as a topping is in the wrong business.

Pineapple is not a foreign topping on a pizza. Ask any pizza lover. Any pizzeria that does not have the option of pineapples as a topping is in the wrong business.

I'm talking from purely origin base (Italy). Outside of there, its fair game of course worldwide.

Many italians will look at your weird if you say you like pineapple on yer pizza. In fact traditionally its just supposed to be (neapolitan style) bread, tomato sauce base, cheese and some basil thats it.

Back
Top Bottom