What's new

Pakistani Modified AK-47

VelocuR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
New Pakistani Made AK-47 - YouTube

Behind the man name is Mumtaz, Pakistan uniform. ;)

safe_image.php

pak+army+modified+ak47.jpg

modified+ak+47+pak.jpg

Not to be rude but this was posted...

Thread should be closed...

Sorry Raptor :)

sure this is pakistani?...not that i dont think that pakistan doesnt have the capability to make an ak. Just that i havent seen this elsewhere, and there's nothing really distinctively pakistani about the video

sure this is pakistani?...not that i dont think that pakistan doesnt have the capability to make an ak. Just that i havent seen this elsewhere, and there's nothing really distinctively pakistani about the video

it wont be called an AK if its distinctive would it?
... its a clone of the original
the grip and the chamber casing are modified along with an added foregrip above the magazine but the mechanism must be the same. and then there would be some accessory options and there you have it

just like the American one
images

it remains true to its basic model with an added flame suppressor and some cosmetic difference in the casing over the chamber.

take any other county's model be it Check, Polish or Chinese there will always be a hint of the similar feature otherwise they wont be an AK would they?

following video contains many AKs from America first one is exact like original one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7ofSrpAJd4Q#!

you didnt get my point, friend. WHat i was wondering is if the video is really from pakistan, and i've never seen pics pof pakistani forces with these weapons. I couldnt decipher from the vid as to whether the place was pakistan or not. Can you please post some pics of pakistani forces with the gun?

Hi,

I would recommend the mods to change the title of this thread---. These are just attachments made for the rifle and attached as such. Please don't make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Back
Top Bottom