Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1491703_649534438432884_352571746_n.jpg

This tells us background of our missile Ballistic Missiles are named hatf series which was name of sword of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and than many missiles are named after famous Islamic warriors like Babar and Ghaznavi and Ghauri and our Raad Cruise Missile after Chapter of Quran named RAAD which means Thunder and other things too
@Aeronaut @RazPaK and others

1491703_649534438432884_352571746_n.jpg

This tells us background of our missile Ballistic Missiles are named hatf series which was name of sword of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and than many missiles are named after famous Islamic warriors like Babar and Ghaznavi and Ghauri and our Raad Cruise Missile after Chapter of Quran named RAAD which means Thunder and other things too
@Aeronaut @RazPaK and others
Naming your missiles after the same people who raided your land and brutalized your own forefathers. Hail Pakistan

Naming your missiles after the same people who raided your land and brutalized your own forefathers. Hail Pakistan

No.

Its naming you weapons after people who destroyed hindu temples, humiliated hinduism, and eradicated that filth from millions of sq. kilometer land....

It is a signal to hindu-nationalists sitting in india "Take a step in wrong direction, and history will probably repeat itself. So stay calm, eat your daal chawal, and don't ever think of messing with Islam or Muslims" ...

:big_boss:

Pakistan military, deeply rooted in Islamic ideological frame work, keeps indian hindus from mass slaughtering/oppressing indian muslims...and give it a few years, Indian Muslims will become an irreversible force in India with 250 million+ people, Inshallah!!!

Till then, Pakistan Military and ISI are well poised to keep poor, itching hindu nationalists at bay..

Why no missile named after Mohammad bin Qasim so far?

He didn't slaughter enough hindus to qualify for this noble rank.

With people like you... there is no doubt about Pakistan's future being a black-hole. ..

No.

Its naming you weapons after people who destroyed hindu temples, humiliated hinduism, and eradicated that filth from millions of sq. kilometer land....

It is a signal to hindu-nationalists sitting in india "Take a step in wrong direction, and history will probably repeat itself. So stay calm, eat your daal chawal, and don't ever think of messing with Islam or Muslims" ...
Pakistan military, deeply rooted in Islamic ideological frame work, keeps indian hindus from mass slaughtering/oppressing indian muslims...and give it a few years, Indian Muslims will become an irreversible force in India with 250 million+ people, Inshallah!!!

Till then, Pakistan Military and ISI are well poised to keep poor, itching hindu nationalists at bay..

Atleast we aren't a sh!thole where 638 million people don't even have toilets. We are far better than THAT!

Most of the Pakis dont even have enough food to eat, why would one need toilets in the first place ? No food, no $hit coming out of a hole :D and you talk about Indian toilet situation, amazing !

No.

Very revealing of the Muslim mindset. But then who is surprised

Most of the Pakis dont even have enough food to eat, why would one need toilets in the first place ? No food, no $hit coming out of a hole :D and you talk about Indian toilet situation, amazing !

What about indian side, there each one is having dinner full of everything... my foot ... More people in india sleeping hungry than Pakistan..

Amazing that Indians are putting post on this thread, what about indian missiles ? are they not named after hindu religious names from history ?

But when it comes to Pakistan, all these indian people are posting as this is really bad ... let me tell you this is our missiles and we have all the right to name them what we like to name them ... so stay away and no need to trolling ...

What about indian side, there each one is having dinner full of everything... my foot ... More people in india sleeping hungry than Pakistan..

Amazing that Indians are putting post on this thread, what about indian missiles ? are they not named after hindu religious names from history ?

But when it comes to Pakistan, all these indian people are posting as this is really bad ... let me tell you this is our missiles and we have all the right to name them what we like to name them ... so stay away and no need to trolling ...

dude u shld check how offensive ur frnds post is.......

Both same, perspectives are different..lo

Who started about toilet in the first place ? If you throw mud on others be ready to take back s**t as well.

Indian missile names are neutral names and are derived from Sanskrit ! they are not to tease any country or religion!

you have all the freedom to name them whatever you like however, Indians are pointing the irony behind those names, that's it :D The sad part is, you are unable to comprehend what we are saying.

yeah idiot...that is why 40% of ALL malnourished people of the WORLD are found in your shithole called india :lol:

The Republic Of Hunger - 101 East - Al Jazeera English

Pakistan has less poverty than your sh!thole country...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/8867353/Indian-poverty-levels-higher-than-Pakistans-says-UN-report.html

bachay, abhi chota sa choocha hai tu...teray baapon ko yahan seedha kiya hua hai...you're just another imbecile hindustan..I feel pity on you...Ask senior members here...your fellow losers from hindustan tremble from my name...apnay kaam se kaam rakh and nikal idhar se...

Spend some time here...and you'll learn the art of trolling from masters...then come back and "quote" me..don't waste my precious time with your baby rants.o_O

I am sure that you also admire kafirs like Genghis Khan and his grandson
Hulagu Khan.Also,El Cid and Gerald the Fearless. And, also Jat King Suraj Mal or Sikh general Hari Singh Nalwa. And, surely Narendra Modi.:D I like your admiration. :tup:

They said exactly what they did after.:lol:
"When I lead my army against Baghdad in anger, whether you hide in heaven or in earth, I will bring you down from the spinning spheres; I will toss you in the air like a lion. I will leave no one alive in your realm; I will burn your city, your land, your self.

If you wish to spare yourself and your venerable family, give heed to my advice with the ear of intelligence. If you do not, you will see what God has willed.”

Hulagu Khan (letter to the last Caliph of Baghdad1258)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom