What's new

Pakistani Missile, Defence Facilities Sanctioned For Anti-US Activity

This will be blessing for Pakistan.

China will not be very different from US, if you depend on China as you have done with US. Unless Pakistan develops self sufficiency, Pakistan will not be treated any different by China.

Trump has beef with China, not Pakistan.

China, definitely yes, but we'll see about Pakistan. He hasn't said too many kind things about Pakistan on the campaign trail. We'll just have to see when he becomes President.

I seriously believe that USA administration is smelling ICBM in Pakistan

Babur v1 and v2 is a big deal

They are realising what we are capable of

ICBM is not a priority for us we have been working to improve our missiles into credible and dangerous threats, this is whats gotten them worried

I seriously believe that USA administration is smelling ICBM in Pakistan
why would Pak unnecessarily risk being sanctioned for ICBMs when your current capabilities allegedly already cover all of India, including the islands ?

We need to grow some balls and learn few tricks from Israel, I really admire them as how they control them and screw them as and whenever required.

Name one country that has cut ties with the WEST and remained prosperous.

This is an act of (outgoing) Obama administration and its hostility towards Pakistan is no secret.

Naive post, no one is breaking ties with the west. They have sanctioned our entities which in the first place had no trade links with US at all.

We need to grow some balls and learn few tricks from Israel, I really admire them as how they control them and screw them as and whenever required.

We have enough balls. Some would say we have screwed the US more than Israel. US looked the other way while we developed our nuclear and missile programs from 70s to early 90s. Then again in the Afghan theater, Pakistan milked the US with both hands. Though this "milk" never reached common Pakistanis, but that's another story.

Don't know what they aim to achieve with this.

Pakistan already has an advanced missile programme and even if they look abroad it would be towards China anyway.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom