What's new

Pakistani Job Interviews from now on, in Saudi Arabia

With all the Yemen nonsense going on, and Pakistan not sending troops to help the Wahhabis, this could very well happen to fellow Pakistanis looking for work in Saudi

Disclaimer: It is a satirical humor video. Keep your feelings in check.

How people will know who is Shia or Sunni after opening shirt? Not clear? Can anybody explain the test?

How people will know who is Shia or Sunni after opening shirt? Not clear? Can anybody explain the test?

Shia folks engage in self-flagellation during the 9th and 10th Muharram events so their backs bear scars of hitting oneself with sharp razor blades and knives tied on the end of a chain.. That's why the guy says in the video, I need to take a picture of your back and send it to the authorities. lol

Shia folks engage in self-flagellation during the 9th and 10th Muharram events so their backs bear scars of hitting oneself with sharp razor blades and knives tied on the end of a chain.. That's why the guy says in the video, I need to take a picture of your back and send it to the authorities. lol

Thanks , got it. Yes I saw this in India too on Muharram day on open road. But thought that some exceptional Muslim does this to show devotion and its not a general custom. Surprised to know that it is an identifier of a sect and mandatory to them.

My back is clean :)

Thanks , got it. Yes I saw this in India too on Muharram day on open road. But thought that some exceptional Muslim does this to show devotion and its not a general custom. Surprised to know that it is an identifier of a sect and mandatory to them.

My back is clean :)

Yeah its a Shia thing. Shia also have sub-sects within Shi'i Islam. Sunnis do not believe in self-flagellation and consider it a 'haram' practice borrowed from Christianity.

Back
Top Bottom