What's new

Pakistani Girls vs American Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd leave the stereotypes at the door when dealing with women. I don't care where you live- if you don't treat a woman like a lady you're likely going to be in for a world of hurt and embarassment.

In old days when people in India use to go looking for girl to marry. This is what they are looking for.
She should know cooking.
She should wash utensiles.
She should be good looking.
She should do all jobs at home.
Mummy feels she can rest now. Etc etc. Are you looking for wife or servent/salve.

by far one of the most entertaining thread on this forum. sadly i cannot contribute in anyway

I'd leave the stereotypes at the door when dealing with women. I don't care where you live- if you don't treat a woman like a lady you're likely going to be in for a world of hurt and embarassment.

That is spot on...a woman is a woman though wherever she may be.
Love and respect is what she needs...
A Pakistani woman is no different from an American woman in this regards...
Both can be excellent wives but then a lot depends on the husband for this to happen...in both scenarios.

If the husband is a lazy ***, authoritarian, self centered rascal...then he shall drive any woman away...

In the world where nothing is for granted and uncertainty looms around every corner, to know that you belong in the arms of a certain lady for ever whose love for you is unquestionable is one of the best things you can have...believe me.

I would say that marriage is one of those things whose real beauty you may not even realize till you spend a lot of years together...

With love and respect all women whether Pakistanis or American will stand by their man and give him all the support and love he can imagine...a woman's love for a man is a truly amazing thing...

A few of my friends are married to American women and they are quite pampered by their wives...so it all depends on the individuals.
Love is a universal phenomena...and the sacrifices that come with it are all acceptable if you truly are in love...

I'm not very experienced in the field of meeting girls, but i have several friends that can pick up almost any girl. With that being said, girls like guys that are funny and confindent, just someone they feel comfortable with, but girls also like to be challenged. In other words, they like cocky guys, or guys that tease them. Most girls like bad boys, many even like to be treated like crap. For instance, they get jealous when guys dont pay attention to them. Likewise, most girls think it's pethetic when guys will do anything for them. :hang2: if a girl would act obsessed with me, i would also think it's pathetic even creepy. Nice guys never get the girl.

Some guys have all the luck, some guys get all the girls, some guys do nothing but complain. Ladies and gentalmen: Rod Stewart

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol... it's 4.10 a.m. here in Karachi ... can't be more "up" than this... :lol:

Sex... yes that's what it all boils down to! Spot on with that bit about sex not being bad... Elmo just believes in monogamy or at least fidelity in a relationship. Otherwise, the world's your oyster for all Elmo cares!

Agreed 100%.
Fidelity comes from ones heart so it can be any woman who is loyal or not...nothing to do with nationality.

Sex with your spouse who is the love of your life is a truly blessed thing because it is not just a physical act but spiritual as well.

Unlucky are those who run all over town to seek gratification because they will get none beyond just a physical thing...they will not get the spiritual part because that comes only in a relationship with values and loyalty towards each other.

I'm not very experienced in the field of meeting girls, but i have several friends that can pick up almost any girl. With that being said, girls like guys that are funny and confindent, just someone they feel comfortable with, but girls also like to be challenged. In other words, they like cocky guys, or guys that tease them. Most girls like bad boys, many even like to be treated like crap. For instance, they get jealous when guys dont pay attention to them. Likewise, most girls think it's pethetic when guys will do anything for them. :hang2: if a girl would act obsessed with me, i would also think it's pathetic even creepy. Nice guys never get the girl.

Some guys have all the luck, some guys get all the girls, some guys do nothing but complain. Ladies and gentalmen: Rod Stewart VuYvKLZXKhI[/media] - Rod Stewart - Some Guys Have All The Luck

I believe we are not talking about picking up girls for some one time thing but rather going for The Girl, the one special lady!

When you are young you see these hotshots getting all the girls and you are impressed since you are young and know not what is the true worth of a relationship ...you believe that this is the life but it is just something a young inexperienced person would think.

Believe me i have seen such hot shots in a terrible mess when they age and still cling to this way of life, beyond a certain age you will not find young foolish girls like your young foolish self...by then you become an old man wondering where all the love in the world went..because you based your life on physical pleasure only without caring for fidelity...in the end you will not get the solace and a shoulder to rest on which only a spouse can offer...

Nice guys may not get the immoral hottie who does not mind having only a physical fling...but they do stand a good chance to get the special Lady that is looking for more than just a fling....
In the end that is all that matters...to a nice guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
"There are a number of such beautiful Pakistan-American girls who are being raised in the Virginia suburbs of Washington, DC!"

Suddenly available too. All the dudes they were dating are getting busted in Pakistan doing jihad...:lol:

and killing all your friends, according to you

:frown:

I was a really nasty badmash in college. I was the kind of guy I would chase out of town if I even suspected he was interested in my own daughter .... or vice versa.

Looking back i realise I simply no way in hell deserved the girl who fell in love with me and became my wife and then the mother of my children. I have known her closing on to 20 years now and she still floors me completely every time I look at her.

I think besides looks and sex appeal, intelligence is very important in a woman ..... also kindness and motherliness ..... and character.

And I have personally seen these traits in both Indian girls ..... as well as Indian girls born and brought up in the US ..... as well as caucasian American girls as well ..... as I have seen more than my fair share of the other end of spectrum too, regardless of nationality, or religion, or color.

So its really impossible to generalize beyond a point of superficial cultural cues.

I have seen love marriages succeed and I have seen them fail.

I have seen arranged marriages also succeed and fail.

I do not put much faith in statistics ..... cause for me it is me who is important ..... and which part of the statistics I fit into.

And that I cannot judge right at the very begining, nor at the place where I am today ..... cause its an ever evolving journey.

Children are a big step in that evolution. You often have much less of her as you would want ..... but you are surprisingly also closer to her than before in spite of (or because of?) it.

So is personal space. :)

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
marriage is over-rated my negros...

And so are live-in relationships... and bachelorhood...

.... and being white!

Sex with your spouse who is the love of your life is a truly blessed thing because it is not just a physical act but spiritual as well.

Unlucky are those who run all over town to seek gratification because they will get none beyond just a physical thing...they will not get the spiritual part because that comes only in a relationship with values and loyalty towards each other.

:tup:

(do read the short story "Lily" by Daniyal Mueenuddin... it touches on this.)

Nice guys never get the girl.

Just for the record... neither do "only nice" girls get the guy! :agree:

I believe we are not talking about picking up girls for some one time thing but rather going for The Girl, the one special lady!

When you are young you see these hotshots getting all the girls and you are impressed since you are young and know not what is the true worth of a relationship ...you believe that this is the life but it is just something a young inexperienced person would think.

Believe me i have seen such hot shots in a terrible mess when they age and still cling to this way of life, beyond a certain age you will not find young foolish girls like your young foolish self...by then you become an old man wondering where all the love in the world went..because you based your life on physical pleasure only without caring for fidelity...in the end you will not get the solace and a shoulder to rest on which only a spouse can offer...

Nice guys may not get the immoral hottie who does not mind having only a physical fling...but they do stand a good chance to get the special Lady that is looking for more than just a fling....
In the end that is all that matters...to a nice guy.

Lol... I disagree completely. One cannot judge someone's else's life with the bar they use for their own. I have seen very few people who did not value fidelity in their life ever (nor do so now) regret it. That's how their life works for them... call them commitment-phobes or whatever else, not everyone is cut out to be in a long-term relationship.

As for nice guys not getting the immoral hottie... well be they nice or not-so-nice, guys do want the hottie... only after countless rejections will they go for a "special lady"... in other words, yahan tau daal nahin galnay wali, tau kahin aur chaltay hain.

(Btw, one knows of countless nice guys who will keep going back to their "hotties", no matter how many times she cheats on him or how she treats him.)

Lol... I disagree completely. One cannot judge someone's else's life with the bar they use for their own. I have seen very few people who did not value fidelity in their life ever (nor do so now) regret it. That's how their life works for them... call them commitment-phobes or whatever else, not everyone is cut out to be in a long-term relationship.

As for nice guys not getting the immoral hottie... well be they nice or not-so-nice, guys do want the hottie... only after countless rejections will they go for a "special lady"... in other words, yahan tau daal nahin galnay wali, tau kahin aur chaltay hain.

(Btw, one knows of countless nice guys who will keep going back to their "hotties", no matter how many times she cheats on him or how she treats him.)

well its human nature girls get attracted to bad boys because THEY feel that they can make this bad boy turn good! WRONGGGG

as for boys what they can't have they want it becomes an obsession!

but as for fidelity well there are men who would not mind "fooling around" before marriage but their wives should be untouched "virgin mary" why because the BOTTOM LINE IS:

DESI MEN ARE THE BEST hypocrites in the world! WE redefine hypocrisy! its a sad truth but it is the truth!!!

we love to see everything outside but at home we want a desi decent "patni" type women! and it is common in pakistan & in india!

well its human nature girls get attracted to bad boys because THEY feel that they can make this bad boy turn good! WRONGGGG

as for boys what they can't have they want it becomes an obsession!

but as for fidelity well there are men who would not mind "fooling around" before marriage but their wives should be untouched "virgin mary" why because the BOTTOM LINE IS:

DESI MEN ARE THE BEST hypocrites in the world! WE redefine hypocrisy!

A matter of fact : A woman before marrying a man think that he will change some day, but he doesent. A man before marrying a women thinks that she will never change, but she does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom