Pakistani Girls vs American Girls

Discussion in 'Members Club' started by FireFighter, Dec 27, 2009.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gin ka Pakistan

Gin ka Pakistan SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,032 / -0
    The Western born or educated girl can't take bully in-laws for long and Eastern born bears bully in-laws till her kids are not grownup and then she shifts her hate into her kids for her in laws.
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. devd

devd FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 37 / -0
    Pakistan girls are hotter then American. They are full of emotions and i like them.:what:
  3. Abu Zolfiqar

Abu Zolfiqar First Line of Offence

Ratings:
    +11 / 19,569 / -1
    Pakistan
    ever met half Spanish half Pakistani??? Great chemistry. :D
  4. FireFighter

FireFighter FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 679 / -0
    Actually, Pakistan men love American women deep down inside. :DTwo of my uncles married American women, one spanish the other italian. There's a dearth of Pakistani men marrying American women that sometimes our women hate the men doing that, even dating American women is seen with such jealousy and hostility by our women.

Although i hate to make generalizations, Trends have changed now that American urban women are not so marriage worthy and reliable. Loyalty to husband doesn't exist. Same goes with Pakistani-American girls, they maybe more culturally/religiously refined however not much different than their American counterparts.

I had limited interaction with a **** girl in virginia (family friends) and i know there's plenty of Pakistani-American girls out there, and they're far better and more religiously and culturally refined than their wild counterparts in New York.
  5. Khajur

Khajur BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 518 / -0
    Thats below the belt.
    Dont be a party pooer yankee.
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. graphican

graphican SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3 / 4,508 / -0
    Pakistan
    Learn difference between NEEDS and WANTS. We "NEED" peace, support, compassion, tolerance, kind and understanding girl who is aware of rights and wrongs of social and religious origins. "WANT"s include, slim, hot, sexy looking piece of meat who know about bed time things even more than you do, would stand out in parties and social event, would make living of her own, would speak and live a fancy life yada yada yada..

Remember my friends, we WANT to eat ice cream only once a week but we NEED plain chapati for entire week days. We WANT to drink cola once in two days but we NEED simple, plain and taste less water to live on. The Western Girl is what we WANT but its the DESI GIRL that does all the right things a DESI guy would ever NEED. We must differentiate between NEEDs and WANTs. I always wanted a Westernized girl as my girlfriend for all the WANT reasons but an Eastern girl as my wife for the NEED reasons.. and Alhamdolillah, God blessed me all I wanted.

EAST or WEST, Desi girls are the best.
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  7. H2O3C4Nitrogen

H2O3C4Nitrogen SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,696 / -0

Its one of the vital issues which we face in Pakistan . I must say its a very,, very mature comment.
  8. Nemesis

Nemesis SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 684 / -0
    Tsk tsk. Such a sexist thread. I would appeal to the thread starter to come out of his 1960s mindset.
  9. H2O3C4Nitrogen

H2O3C4Nitrogen SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,696 / -0
    Let me tell you one thing , i have seen many Pakistani men marrying american gals just inorder to get the nationality or green card or something and they endup in a very terrible situation . Though i have also seen some successful people .
  10. Barrett

Barrett FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 475 / -0
    I've heard alot of white-American girls are suddenly available as their bfs & husbands are getting blown up by the Afghans.:lol:
    • Thanks Thanks x 5
  11. Iron_Eagle_17

Iron_Eagle_17 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 62 / -0
    Thanks for the info.Cleared me up alot. I have never been to tennessee but i have loads of friends there . There is a lot common between a girl from tennessee and a girl from yorkshire in england .:yahoo:
  12. ptldM3

ptldM3 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 4,202 / -0
    It doesn't matter if you're Pakistani, American, Russian, or whatever. The fact is all women are the same. Every country has different cultures, so some girls may act different, but deep down all girls are the same, you have nice girls, girls with good personalities, girls that only care about money, girls that are sluts, ect...ect. I say go for the girl that you like. If i find a girl i like i sure as hell won't care where she is from.
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
  13. antartica

antartica BANNED

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 20 / -0
    Well , I do not agree with all the points listed with the topic starter .

A lot of guys would agree , that most of white or western women when married are equally loyal to their spouses when compared to their Asian counterparts .
    And abt the comments which says "just two kids" , I do not feel any thing negative in this .
  14. Spitfighter

Spitfighter SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 872 / -0
    I couldn't disagree more with you firefighter, too many baseless generalizations.

People are people, in the end all that matters is who you are. There are plenty of nice American girls out there, I know so many that are studying to become doctors, engineers, artists you name it! People here have a different mindset but that doesn't make them better or worse, if you find someone you love than that's all that should matter. Bollywood drama or the number of kids they are 'willing to conceive' is irrelevant.

By the way they have their fair share of 'hollywood dramas'.
  15. FreekiN

FreekiN ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,381 / -0
    Miss Pakistan 2009, Ayesha Gilani:

6767b7692030c1a0e8db9ade92f7cf3d.jpg

Miss USA 2009:
    99f8be9d1e14d7cf148c9d2d7dd2eb37.jpg

Couldn't find any pictures of Miss USA actually clothed. This was her most modest clothes. lol.
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.