What's new

Pakistani Girls vs American Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like American born Pakistani girls.....they tend to be very clear-headed and focused people. Especially the New York wallas.

British-Pakistani ANYTHING tend to be dangerous. Sorry if i offend anyone here :D
Ok, now you're changing your mind. I wanna know the particulars as to why you'd want a wild desi cat from New York?

Is it for the green card? or you dig some other hidden talents :lol:

American girls are the best.they are open.i have many US female frnds and they dont hesitate in talking with boys whereas pakistani girls.they say.''ami ko pata chala tau mein gaye'':rofl:

Aight, you're a confused lad, but i'll give you a point for speaking your mind.

American girls 1, Pakistani girls 1

taliban will kill us
ya khuda rehm hahahahaha

I'm serious!!!! Marriage is waste of time.

i think this scene in Scarface says it well, when Tony Montana is in restaurant

"Is this it? Is this what it's all about, Manny? Eating, drinking, *******, sucking, snorting? Then what? Tell me, then what? You're fifty. You got a bag for a belly. You got tits, you need a bra; they got hair on 'em. You got a liver, it's got spots on it, and you're eatin' this ******* ****; and looking like these rich ******* mummies in here. Is this what it's all about? Is this what I work for? Look at that"

(rest of dialogue not appropriate to post)

Sir tauba karein.if all marriages will be banned then how we are gonna hit 30,000 members on PDF:lol:

dont worry

Pakistanis will still become baby-factories......

I wanna know the particulars as to why you'd want a wild desi cat from New York?

Hey man new york is a very wild place and when you talk about wild cats its full of it, though recently they have this new addition of DESI wild cats in thier inventory.:sniper:#
But I would avoid a newyorker instead i would go with someone from tennessee.
:devil:

Sir if no marriage so then life should be like hugh hefner.;)

yes iam agree with u and even not only islam every religion shown the importants of marriage

yes iam agree with u and even not only islam every religion shown the importants of marriage

huda you are right brother but i think you didnt got my point.i meant ok no problem if no marriage.but then our life should be like a man hugh hefner.

pakistani girls anyday
i want the true culture and tradition of pakistan to be handed down and taught to my children, not fake materialistic mindset that the western world has developed

Well, as an American born and raised, I'm not sure you Pakistani guys could handle a pure-bred American wife. Now the ones from the South, like my native Virginia, seem softer than the Yankee girls from New York, etc.; BUT, all American girls will have too much independence of mind compared to a Pakistani girl. Now, I think the best might be a Pakistani-American girl raised in the South. Such a girl would have been imbued with a nice combination of traditional Pakistani values as well as a softer version of American values. There are a number of such beautiful Pakistan-American girls who are being raised in the Virginia suburbs of Washington, DC!

"There are a number of such beautiful Pakistan-American girls who are being raised in the Virginia suburbs of Washington, DC!"

Suddenly available too. All the dudes they were dating are getting busted in Pakistan doing jihad...:lol:

Well, as an American born and raised, I'm not sure you Pakistani guys could handle a pure-bred American wife. Now the ones from the South, like my native Virginia, seem softer than the Yankee girls from New York, etc.; BUT, all American girls will have too much independence of mind compared to a Pakistani girl. Now, I think the best might be a Pakistani-American girl raised in the South. Such a girl would have been imbued with a nice combination of traditional Pakistani values as well as a softer version of American values. There are a number of such beautiful Pakistan-American girls who are being raised in the Virginia suburbs of Washington, DC!
Nice to hear that from you sir.
Will you be kind enough to tell me your veiws about girlz from TENNESSEE.I know ne yorkers are wild.

Well i gues in Pakistan parents have a huge roll to play . Frankly speaking Commenly neither a boy nor a girl tends get married to the person who he/she loves . Here marriage is an event goverened by the will of parents. Its a totall arranged thing where a boys mum usually chooses the bride for her son . Girls here in Pakistan are good , loving and above all dedicated to the person to whom they are married to . Even the working girls .But non of them are unawared of how to make love . They know it very well .
Dont know about the american girls but i guess they are more independent and have the liberty to marry the person they love which is rare in Pakistan .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom