What's new

Pakistani girls about India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you posting this crap.

Those young girls don't know any better. Once they are old enough to realize the threat to their nation by this british-made Brahmin state (india), then their opinion will be of worth.

Those young girls don't know any better. Once they are old enough to realize the threat to their nation by this british-made Brahmin state (india), then their opinion will be of worth.

I'm neither brahmin nor Hindu but still Indian. Now go drink your milk and go to bed kiddo.

At least they are speaking better than this

PS: After watching this video... I think whatever they said (Pakistani girls) in the above video becomes true.

Last edited by a moderator:

Really..... Every one on both sides Common people wants peace. Instead of spending so much on defense and other things better spend on the economy both will develop thats the opinion of common people

We are not Brahmin state and dont keep names you like to our country Just call it India

Sweet. Really like their point of view.
Innocent kids dont really know whats standing for us, or in other words, whom are we facing it.
Without it, we wouldnt have been here, but on the mercy of Israel.
Agreed, that we cant fight with voilence, but get the hearts of the enemies with love, thats what I try to do. But, you must get up, and see around you. Our Army is much more advaced than the people, because they are the ones who have caused this situiation, by lack of public, political, religious and general awarness. End.

Regards.

I liked the last part of the video

A lot of sense in their speech... Pakistani girls ki kya hi baat hai haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom