What's new

Pakistani cricketers aping their indian counterparts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
India
Has anyone observed how this growing beard and moustache has caught on with Pakistani cricketers?Nearly all their players are sporting them..But unlike with Indian players,luck doesn't seem to have taken their side even after their change of looks..Just now Australia thrashed them black and blue in a match where Pakistanis dropped 4 catches of their opponents.

Has anyone observed how this growing beard and moustache has caught on with Pakistani cricketers?Nearly all their players are sporting them..But unlike with Indian players,luck doesn't seem to have taken their side even after their change of looks..Just now Australia thrashed them black and blue in a match where Pakistanis dropped 4 catches of their opponents.

lol Beard and mustache are part of their culture.

Chandu ke sath our cricket team bhi le lo

All of them are quite dispensable , granade catching ki practice karana

Not a big deal so don't kid yourself, no one in Pakistan gives two turds about any indian fashion trends, it's just a growing trend across the globe in general, even a number of americans including athletes are sporting beards and mustaches, some even taliban like beards and mustaches (frankly I think the west has gotten so immensely impressed by the Arab and afghan taliban resilience and their will to keep fighting until the enemy is defeated that they started adopting their looks :lol:):
c01-number-12-1024x614.jpg

gettyimages-514590160-f9627a9a-4e0f-4ac2-954a-a91b72082b1a.jpg

will-lear-2.jpg

usp-mlb_-philadelphia-phillies-at-washington-natio-1024x614.jpg

Not a big deal so don't kid yourself, no one in Pakistan gives two turds about any indian fashion trends, it's just a growing trend across the globe in general, even a number of americans including athletes are sporting beards and mustaches, some even taliban like beards and mustaches (frankly I think the west has gotten so immensely impressed by the Arab and afghan taliban resilience and their will to keep fighting until the enemy is defeated that they started adopting their looks :lol:):
c01-number-12-1024x614.jpg

gettyimages-514590160-f9627a9a-4e0f-4ac2-954a-a91b72082b1a.jpg

will-lear-2.jpg

usp-mlb_-philadelphia-phillies-at-washington-natio-1024x614.jpg
The Pakistani cricketers don't have this thick beard as in those pics..they are completely imitating Indian cricketers.

LOL what a dumbo.

Beards and Moustache has always been part of Pakistani culture (Thanks to Islam). If anything, indians got influenced by our Islamic culture (just like throughout history).
I hardly a aw a pakistani cricketer with beard or moustache when I was a kid...The only 4 cricketers I can remember of having moustache were Salim Malik,ijaz Ahmed ,ramiz raja and Javed miandad...I never once saw even a light bearded Pakistan cricketer until 2005(when inzamam started growing)...Go and try to fool others..Not me.

Dude not cool, ups and down are part of game, criticizing them on beard part , whether its imitation or not is below belt.

Although i agree they played sloppy.

Dude not cool, ups and down are part of game, criticizing them on beard part , whether its imitation or not is below belt.

Although i agree they played sloppy.
I did not criticise..You go through the post again ..I have just stated a fact

I did not criticise..You go through the post again ..I have just stated a fact
Still man, do you really think fact has anything to do with game and more importantly in my opinion individual preference of even enemy soldiers should be respected We can discuss the game not personal lives or preference of sportsperson.

What a waste of time & Space .... this thread need to be moved to Members Area or the Bin.....

pakistani culture is just offshoot of Indian culture. You guys aren't even real muslims.

Look cheap shot don't drag your personal stupid opinion here. We are born Muslims and anyone how recite Shahada will be enter in Islam. So keep your idiotic thought with you and follow your imported Arian religion

Well look...there's a way if you continue to talk like this you will eventually get kill by a Pakistani and then you will find your way into nice deep shape grave :enjoy:

Murdered on the internet...? That'd be something remarkable..lol. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom