What's new

Pakistani Ballistic Missiles: Indigenous Content & Development

then what we consider yr info? a moral downing or something? And how exactly r u so confident that u know the exact range of missiles and specs? Its one of the most tightly guarded state kept secrets.

In simple words we hardly know u to believe yr info over Dr Samar's. Unless yr also a reputation scientist related to Missile boys of pakistan.

Sir,

I believe you are not a student of science----or were looking at girls while in school. The range of a missile is no guarded secret---you see by the size of the missile---you can determine the size of the fuel tank---type of rocket motor used---type of fuel is known---the weight of the missile and you can be within few hundred yards of the range of a missile.

Oh wow! xerox copies on a North Korean photo-copying machine then, ehh?

Sir,

Are Xerox copies different than copies made on any other copy machine.

Last edited:
I've heard the tipu missile wasn't real.

They also say the earth was flat and revolves around the sun :P

Pakistan is not in a position to test Long Range (Intercontinental Category) missiles. Also we do not need to do so in immediate future. For now, the focus is on better maneuverability of the already existing system, flight parameters refinement and MIRV development. When time comes, you will get to see an intercontinental missile as well.

I saw on wikipedia that pakistan is developing an ICBM called taimur or timur with 7000km range.

Does anyone have any details about that project? (I dont feel like reading through a 43 page thread on the topic)

Thanks.:pakistan:

I saw on wikipedia that pakistan is developing an ICBM called taimur or timur with 7000km range.

Does anyone have any details about that project? (I dont feel like reading through a 43 page thread on the topic)

Thanks. :pakistan:
No it isn't but it can.

Thanks.:pakistan:

Shall we say fanboy dreams?

@The Deterrent @HRK Was it Shaheen 1 or 1 A in 23 march parade ? Notice the presence of black color thrusters and fins on Shaheen 1 RV while absence of it in Shaheen 2 RV.

p27-jpg.206384

p41-jpg.206402

550fefd1d7f8d.jpg

First picture look under the fin

second, behind the white shade of flag

467332948-jpg.206559
I don't deny the presence of Thrusters in all Shaheen series RV. But this Black spot looks more like explosive bolt for separation of warhead cowling.
All sheheen series follows Depressed/Shaped trajectory for shortening flight time and also to keep low altitude for late detection on Indian radars. So an RV re-targeting and stabilization system is required on all or the Warhead will be way off target.

The missile has Cropped delta fins on RV. That is a feature of Shaheen 1.
Shaheen 0 had Delta fins. Shaheen 1A has no fins

Last edited:
but where are the Thrusters?
S-1 ( post separation altitude corrections sysytem).JPG

===============================

@The Deterrent @HRK Was it Shaheen 1 or 1 A in 23 march parade ? Notice the presence of black color thrusters and fins on Shaheen 1 RV while absence of it in Shaheen 2 RV.

p27-jpg.206384

it is difficult to guess the type of missile on the bases of exterior shaping as Shaheen-1(later version) & Shaheen-1A are very much similar, but the fins at RV of S-1A are relatively small then the fins of S-1, so on this basis I assume its S-1; for further reference

Hatf4-bmp.jpg

An old post of @The Deterrent which suggest about the post-separation attitude correction system was installed even in S-1V2

Further development :
However,in early 2000s,NDC began development of a modern version,version 2.The Shaheen-1 V2 was more accurate,giving a CEP of <90 m.The new version included Terminal Correction System which corrected the warhead's trajectory in terminal phase by using thrusters mounted in the warhead assembly.Also included was an improved design for the ReV,which enabled it to re-enter the atmosphere at higher speeds.

Last edited:
View attachment 206719

===============================

it is difficult to guess the type of missile on the bases of exterior shaping as Shaheen-1(later version) & Shaheen-1A are very much similar, but the fins at RV of S-1A are relatively small then the fins of S-1, so on this basis I assume its S-1; for further reference

View attachment 206720

An old post of @The Deterrent which suggest about the post-separation attitude correction system was installed even in S-1V2
The missile is Shahhen-1 not 1A.
1 has Fins. 1A has none. Plus it says so on the missile in the parade ;)

Yes now that you pointed out,these look like thrusters,not explosive bolts as i thought .

dddd.jpg

Says Shaheen-I on the tin.

The missile is Shahhen-1 not 1A.
1 has Fins. 1A has none. Plus it says so on the missile in the parade ;)

Yes now that you pointed out,these look like thrusters,not explosive bolts as i thought .

my guess was also S-1 but not aware that S-1A have no fins thnx to inform .... :tup:

=========================

@Bratva thrusters of S-II

10869375_742135305885564_8020040668555188498_o (1).jpg

S-II ( post separation altitude corrections sysytem).JPG

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom