What's new

Pakistan Vs India 15th June Champions Trophy Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
If India wins, RazPak will remove the sunglasses from his profile picture.....

done?????

Most probabaly Pakistan has a upper hand because Engish situation will help strong seam bowling attack of Pakistan...But the crucial differentiator is the batting between 2 nations...If Indian batting prevails over usual Pakistan weak batting then India has the way, or else If Pakistam seam bowler is on the roll then Indian have to pack the bags,,

What strong bowling attack.....bowlers could not get them even a single win....as a team, Pakistan team is not good at all....

If India wins, RazPak will remove the sunglasses from his profile picture.....

done?????

No........I dont like horror pictures:D

India & Pakistan match will be nothing more than a practice match for India :D

that's why i am saying India 60% and Pakistan 40%.

i don't think so.

i don't think so.

Why you dont think so....If India wins, Pakistan will go home.....If India looses, still Pakistan will go home:omghaha:

Why you dont think so....If India wins, Pakistan will go home.....If India looses, still Pakistan will go home:omghaha:

True but going home doesn't matter as long as we get another victory over our eternal enemy who we have beaten many times OVERALL.

oh. sorry for my post. u r right our team is champion. and Pakistani team is ........

Same Indian team that was humiliated on its own soil and in front of its supporters last and this year.

don't live in a fool's paradise...Indian team is much stronger......Pakistan are gonna get slapped hard by India

You are already beaten before you started, with mentality like that, pak team will gather all its energy as this is a match of hate.

True but going home doesn't matter as long as we get another victory over our eternal enemy who we have beaten many times OVERALL.

Anyway this is the only wish is left for you....dont worry India will hit the last bullet in our eternal enemy's head....

Pakistan Officially out of the Champions Trophy....Courtesy India :omghaha:

by the way ..just now India crushed WI...That means Pakistan is going home now

Thank you India ...not for wining match but to make sure that Pakistan is going home :omghaha:

Haanji ennu kehnde ne kicking someone out without even touching it. India becomes the first team to qualify for semis in this year's CT whereas Pak becomes the first team to be chucked outta tournament. Congo to all Indians and to Pakistanis too. Bhaiya tumhare bada bhai jeeta hai...khushi to banti hai
India.gif

Same Indian team that was humiliated on its own soil and in front of its supporters last and this year.

You are already beaten before you started, with mentality like that, pak team will gather all its energy as this is a match of hate.

But today Pakistan is out of Chamapians Trophy...thanks to India :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom