What's new

Pakistan Vs India 15th June Champions Trophy Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
If India wins today, India will be through. 15th June game will be worthless for us. So regardless Pakistan win or not on tht day, it will be India who will have the last laugh waiving off Pakistan team on their way to airport :lol: :chilli:

India will lose, and then India will lose to Pakistan.

:rofl:

I hope spanking will not be too bad.

But if it is. We Pakistanis have big heart.

Burnol%2Bplus.jpg:

Bwhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! :rofl:

dekhte hain ki phentay kisko pdyngy!!!

Pakistan still got something to play for against India. If they manage to win they can keep their unbeaten record against India forever in Champions trophy as this is the last tournament!

i agree with you but we win or loose we need to change intekhab alam javed miandad shoaibMOHAMMAD iqbal qasim these people are cancer and few others and also close the topic of kamran akmal ferhat like players once and for all force them out of the team

^^ whether you win or lose, you guys are returning home on Jun15 th... bye

hahahahaha... you guys are about to get eliminated.. bye.. hope shoaib malik gets home fast to the lap of sania.

i agree with you but we win or loose we need to change intekhab alam javed miandad shoaibMOHAMMAD iqbal qasim these people are cancer and few others and also close the topic of kamran akmal ferhat like players once and for all force them out of the team

Nothing is going to change unless something drastic happens. Maybe PA should initiate a coup & take over cricket in Pakistan... :lol:

Dhawan and Sharma have got off to a flying start and we'll win the match easily....Pakistan will be flying back on 15th :cheers:

Dhawan and Sharma have got off to a flying start and we'll win the match easily....Pakistan will be flying back on 15th :cheers:
flights already confirmed.
But i hope they don't get badly thrashed by much stronger and in form India.

flights already confirmed.
But i hope they don't get badly thrashed by much stronger and in form India.

Mate, in sport's one team wins and other looses....The best team on that day will come Victories be it India or Pakistan :tup:

With this win, India will officially kick Pakistan out of CT even without defeating them...heard tht ryt all ?
baseballbat.gif
:lol:

jis buri halat me pak ki batting he r jis achi halat me pak ki bowling he mje lgta he pak bowlers india ko 100 pe b out kr de to b pak batting chase nai kr ske gi

Haan bhyi kaale chasme waleya...ki hoya tere "India will lose" statement da. Pak team ki return ticket book ho gayi firrr :bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom