What's new

Pakistan Vs Australia-Cricket 2016-17 Tour News and Updates.

Lakh lanat
Now waiting if someone come and defend them I do have same words for them as well SO please do not try it.

Just like hockey and squash, cricket has gone down in Pakistan tremendously

Apart from UAE, this team cannot win any where. England made a cardinal mistake of making flat low bouncy pitches else they would had also enjoyed 4-0 whitewash against this mediocre team as well. ODI record of Pakistan is already down the hill and now we won't be a top 5 sides in test cricket anymore. Misbah, YK, Wahab Riaz should be send home for good.

Just like hockey and squash, cricket has gone down in Pakistan tremendously

Apart from UAE, this team cannot win any where. England made a cardinal mistake of making flat low bouncy pitches else they would had also enjoyed 4-0 whitewash against this mediocre team as well. ODI record of Pakistan is already down the hill and now we won't be a top 5 sides in test cricket anymore. Misbah, YK, Wahab Riaz should be send home for good.
No this time Sethi and Sharyar need to be vanished as well. It's the top who fail to produce a team could survive a half day in test. Lakh lanat

Well bowled Australia..... Wonderful job.

Pakistan living up to the fame.

Pakistan batsman never disappoint. They are very consistent in their performance.

Selectors need to seriously look at older players.
With the kind of form senior batsman are in, won't be a bad idea to give a younger player an extended chance.
i mean not many asian teams have done well in Australia but getting out in less than 54 overs is really beyond belief and that too on a good batting pitch.

Well on some account we have to commend that both 2 test were well fought for frist 50% of the match.

The collapse in the second inning I think is more to do with mental strength

Also the fact we have played too many test in Slow pitches of Dubai and forget the skill to perform on bounce / green pitches

First test team almost won the test.

And at least in frist innings of the Second test it felt like they came to play.

• Now why there was a collapse of 2nd Innings

> Well we took no Third option Opener with us (To replace under performing player) Ahmed Shehzad /Umer Akmal
> Sarfaraz unfortunately just does not have the temperment to stay there for 2-3 hours
> Too much emphasis went on Amir (While we omitted experience Junaid Khan, Umer Gul)
> Younish / Misbah Did not click who normally hold the front

To be honest the "Bowling was a bit slugish" normally on Australian wickets we get more pace with our bowlers and movement but this time around there were huge totals being scored

They should take at least 5 Extra players , in case during the Series if coach wants to make subs

Last edited:
Well on some account we have to commend that both 2 test were well fought for frist 50% of the match.
Not true for 2nd test. Your players lost a draw test match!

This all will agree. Fault is not in technical but mental strength. Misbah would be really cursing himself after playing that irresponsible sweep.

Out of 4 innings that were played 2 were quite exciting from our prespective so it was a half and half performance

Yes, and I don't think either Misbah or Younus Khan are 'fighters' in the league of Miandad and Inzimam were. Sure, Younus can break all the records and Misbah has some great stats as captain and batsman, but all too often, in crunch times, they throw away their wickets in stupid ways.

The half-bright spots in Pakistan's batting are Asad Shafiq, Azhar Ali and, yes, the wicket keeper Sarfraz.

This 3rd test seems doomed. If they couldn't survive a mere 76 overs in the last test then not much to hope for.

Misbah has been gifting away his wickets in this series even at those moments where Pakistan was struggling for partnerships and he needed to stabilize the innings.

Back
Top Bottom