What's new

Pakistan Vs Australia-Cricket 2016-17 Tour News and Updates.

Batting was better than bowling this time, worrying signs.

I think pakistan has some very old players and they are not feet enough for doing good fielding. That imposes a big penalty on pakistan in terms of run they give to opposition team and lost of catches. Some new young players need to replace old players.

Australia has white washed Pakistan in test series .

Well come dear.

In this test match there was a big achievement for Younus Khan because he scored ten thousands runs in his test career. And this is also the big achievement for Pakistan team as well. Thumbs up Pakistan team and keep it .

In this test match there was a big achievement for Younus Khan because he scored ten thousands runs in his test career. And this is also the big achievement for Pakistan team as well. Thumbs up Pakistan team and keep it .
Currently he is 33 Runs Short to reach 10000 Runs.

Indian cricket revival started with beating australia at home, but after that focusing on australian, english and south african tours. If in the whole calendar Pakistan forgets about everything else and only target winning in Aus and SA then Pakistan can revive as well. These countries have the best pitches. Who does well here can do well everywhere.

pakistan team flop in all three formates . better luck next time

I show pakistan Au high light of second one day. Pakistan played well. Good job.

I have stopped watching Cricket. It's time we should concentrate on football. We used to be world class cricketers but no more.

Back
Top Bottom