What's new

Pakistan UAVs News & Discussions

one of the best image i ever see of burraq
10409566_353217958216369_1416705879591480119_n.jpg

Pakistan indigenously made 'BURRAQ' drone armed with Pakistani made 'BURQ' Laser guided air to ground missiles.Burq missile can hit their target with pin point accuracy and this missile has ability to destroy fixed or fast moving target on the ground.

Good job Pakistan you are very fast and confident on the military projects, Trials on the platforms important but fast solutions more important than trials i think, especially in those areas. So Turkey still dealing to do somethings about UAVs like tests developing etc. but we haven't tested any armed UAV so far. Btw we need armed uav immediately.

Good job Pakistan you are very fast and confident on the military projects, Trials on the platforms important but fast solutions more important than trials i think, especially in those areas. So Turkey still dealing to do somethings about UAVs like tests developing etc. but we haven't tested any armed UAV so far. Btw we need armed uav immediately.
turkey also need ucav as well
it is better for turkey purchase our ucav
than we will consider T-129 attack helo

turkey also need ucav as well
it is better for turkey purchase our ucav
than we will consider T-129 attack helo

What is the capability of this UCAV bro, as range, load capacity and max altitude ?

Falco

Attachments

• 1430892934561.jpg
    1430892934561.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 247
PN should have at least 30 BURRAQ for day n night coastal operations. Keeping close eyes on smuggling through coast.

Why are we not using them over karachi for survelliance?

Breaking News
Today nationalinterest.org reported that 'The transfer of 15 reconnaissance
UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)
are also under way to Pakistan'
most probably
its
AAI RQ-7 Shadow

What is the capability of this UCAV bro, as range, load capacity and max altitude ?

12 hr endurance, 16,000ft flight ceiling, data link with mobile command and control, SAR sensors and EOTS. It can be operated from makeshift runways.

12 hr endurance, 16,000ft flight ceiling, data link with mobile command and control, SAR sensors and EOTS. It can be operated from makeshift runways.

thanks for the informations dear Horus, i searched about Buraq UCAV but i didn't find enough informations before.

Those capabilities enough for Pakistan later on you will improve it is capability i think. But if we get Buraq UCAV right now we cant use it at south east of Turkey because of mountainous terrain. So We need more flight ceiling.

I hope our engineers working with Pakistan for teach each other. Because Both country needs fast and effective solutions for their regions.

thanks for the informations dear Horus, i searched about Buraq UCAV but i didn't find enough informations before.

Those capabilities enough for Pakistan later on you will improve it is capability i think. But if we get Buraq UCAV right now we cant use it at south east of Turkey because of mountainous terrain. So We need more flight ceiling.

I hope our engineers working with Pakistan for teach each other. Because Both country needs fast and effective solutions for their regions.

Pretty sure they already are. Wouldn't be surprising if some stuff in this bird was taken/learnt from the Turks. Also,

Pakistan builds parts for Turkey drones

US is not providing RQ-7 but Scan Eagle UAV

View attachment 221609

I believe we already have the RQ-7 Shadow? There was much criticism of the deal as well back then.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom