What's new

Pakistan UAVs News & Discussions

predator-7[1].jpg
this one is not PAKISTANI but similar to that given to PAKISTAN.

are any of the companies manufacturing UAVs listed in any pakistani stock exchange ??? or for that matter any exchange ???

no there are no Companies listed on Stock Exchange, If any one want to buy it he would have to contact GoP, if Gov approves the deal goes on if not the deal is finished.

Regards
Wilco

you haven't show the pics. of two predator which was given by USA. Which is used in LAL masjid operation as told by GEO tv.
As i have told before that Pakistan do not use Predator, the report by Geo was not correct.

i have give the list on first page of all the uav's Pakistan use.

Nice posts Wilco.
I've repped you up!
Tnx.:cheers:

Regards
Wilco

r u Dreaming

i didn't Understand what you said, At least clear your question while asking it.

Regards
Wilco

Any information on whether any of the private companies are involved in the MALE program in Turkey?

Any information on whether any of the private companies are involved in the MALE program in Turkey?

Dont have any info about that, :)

Regards
Wilco

F L I G H T C O N T R O L S Y S T E M S

INTEGRATED DYNAMICS flight control and autopiloting systems employ the latest in micro-electronics and guidance technology. Advanced features and reliable performance are offered in surprisingly powerful and affordable avionics packages. Four models are offered, ranging from simple two-axis electronic stabilization to fully autonomous, GPS-based integrated flight control systems.

A P - 2 0 0 0

The AP- 2000 is specially designed for flight control of low-cost or expendable UAV's and aerial targets. The AP-2000 system offers superior performance without the complexity and cost normally associated with full-blown UAV autopilot systems. The autopilot provides conventional wing leveling, and height- lock features in a compact package and is easy to calibrate, with its AUTOTRIM feature, for a variety of airframes.

A P - 5 0 0 0

The AP-5000 provides the conventional wing leveling and height lock features of the AP-2000 with the addition of a GPS-based return-home and heading module in a compact package which is easy to calibrate for a variety of airframes not requiring the learning-curve of more complex auto-piloting systems.

IFCS-6000 (Integrated Autonomous Flight Control System)

The IFCS-6000 provides precise and stable flight control that greatly simplifies UAV flight operaton. By utilizing 'Smart’ electronics, solid-state gyros and inertial sensors, our IFCS-

6000 system offers superior performance without the complexity and cost normally associated with competing UAV autopilot systems. Total solid-state design significantly reduces electrical power requirements while increasing reliability and performance.
A variety of airframe types can be accommodated without complicated adjustments and calibration usually required with conventional autopilot systems. The IFCS-6000 accepts command inputs from a laptop PC allowing UAV's to operate autonomously or under remote operator control. Latitude, longitude, speed, heading, altitude, time, date, and waypoint

status, as well as video imagery, can all be continuously transmitted via data downlinks to ground control stations . Ground display requirements are minimal and require no more than a simple PC or laptop computer.

IFCS-7000 (Integrated Autonomous Flight Control System)

The IFCS-7000 is INTEGRATED DYNAMICS next-generation UAV flight control system designed for military users. It incorporates all the features of the IFCS-6000 and provides
the added versatility of a 6DOF Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) and GPS/INS interface. Sensor outputs can be viewed using our SENSORVIEW software. The IFCS-7000 also allows interfacing of payloads and on-board systems into a compact ‘smart’ electronics package and makes the UAV more intelligent by performing demanding tasks without external operator intervention. The IFCS-7000 also provides interface data for controlling our ATPS-1200 and ATPS-2000 Antenna Tracking & Positioning Systems. The IFCS-7000 is a low cost integrated flight control system incorporating navigation, stability, and control. These capabilities include airspeed hold, altitude hold, turn coordination, GPS navigation, autonomous takeoff and landing (with the LARS-1700 Auto-Land system). Extensive data logging and manual overrides are also supported, as is a highly functional command buffer. All feedback loop gains and flight parameters are user programmable. Expansion options, in the form of several customized modules, are available. A PC based mission simulator is also available for the IFCS-7000.

The IFCS-6000 and IFCS-7000 share the following common features:

-Completely autonomous operation
-Auto takeoff and land capability*
-3 microprocessors and dual sensors for increased redundancy**
-On-the-Fly mission changes**
-Includes all sensors required for complete airframe stabilization, control and navigation
-Surface Mount components used for reduced size and increased reliability
-Multiple waypoint GPS navigation linked to INS/IMU**
-Manually piloted, Manually directed and autonomous flight modes
-Supports flaps, flaperons, elevons, v-tail, split rudders, and flap/aileron mixing
-User programmable feedback gains and flight parameters
-Low battery warning both on the ground and in flight
-User programmable error handlers for loss of GPS signal, loss of RC signal, loss of data link,low battery voltage.
6 DOF IMU .
3 Rate Gyros & 3 accelerometers.
2-channel data-logging

* Supported with expansion module for IFCS-7000 only.

** IFCS-7000 only.

Expansion Module Options:

-Barometric Altitude Control System (BACS)
-Barometric Altitude Hold Module (AHS)
-Engine Management System (EMS)
-Telecommand interfaces up to C & X Bands
-Radar Altimeter Module (RAM)
-Laser Range-finding Module (LRM)
-SIGINT Module
-ELINT Module
-Payload Control Module (RECON)
-Communications Repeater Module (COM-R)
-Communications Jammer Module (COM-J)
-Dual Power Source Backup Module (DPM)
-MDI Module – Acoustic Radar
-Mission Analysis Module (MAM)
-Flight Data Recorder Module (FDR)
-Multi-UAV Control Module
-AHRS module.
-Night Ops Module (NOPS)
-Auto Land Module – (LARS-1700
-Auto Take off Module

Regards
Wilco

T E L E C O M M A N D & C O N T R O L S Y S T E M S

INTEGRATED DYNAMICS Telecommand and Control systems are available in various configurations to meet mission requirements. Use of modular components and field-proven designs provide systems that can be easily adapted to suit specific vehicles. Cost is minimized and system reliability and ease of operation are assured. Display configurations can be changed to accommodate various mission or aircraft requirements.

Command and control of payloads including EO & Gyro Stabilized Platforms, payload actuation and other operations can be easily managed by single or multiple operators. Our telecommand systems can be supplied for single or multiple UAV operation. Compact and cost effective consoles are available for rapid deployment and expandable UAV operations. Complete C4I centres can be installed in small ground-based or airborne vehicles. Electrical requirements are minimal and systems accommodate a variety of voltage sources. In mobile applications, battery operation can be used to eliminate the need for an AC generator.

Our MTBM (Multi Task Battery Management) systems can be utilized for all power supply system analysis, management and maintenance. Contact us with specific battery management requirements.

PORTABLE TELECOMMAND AND CONTROL SYSTEM (P.T.C.S.)

The PTCS is available in various standard and custom configurations for control of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, Target Drones, Expendable UAV's and Missile Simulations. These systems can operate in stand-alone mode or be easily interfaced to portable laptop computers for graphical display of vehicle flight data and on-board sensors.

IRGX (Integrated Radio Guidance Transmitter)

The IRGX is designed for short range control of radio guided drones and medium sized unmanned aerial vehicles. It can be used for External Piloting operations. It features ruggedized construction and a high power UHF frequency synthesised radio transmitter capable of controlling unmanned aircraft at distances of several miles. The IRGX can be utilized to simplify launch and recovery operations of large unmanned vehicles. It is also well-suited for flight operation of target drones and short range radio guided aircraft. The IRGX and PTCS can be used in conjunction with all INTEGRATED DYNAMICS autopilots and can be configured for override by another IRGX, during launch or recovery operations, for automatic flight mode control. Multi-channel capability can be extended up to 36 independent channels for control of various mission payloads.

Regards
Wilco

V I D E O & D A T A D O W N L I N K S

INTEGRATED DYNAMICS manufactures state-of-the-art microwave analog FM and COFDM data and video transmission systems using OEM modules for custom applications.

Our video and data links feature full VSB filtering and spurious frequency rejection capability. Complete support on engineering and commissioning of systems is available.

A complete line of antennas, receivers, software, in-line linear amplifiers and pre-amplifiers is also offered making the systems ideal for UAV’s, UGV’s, wireless data applications, surveillance, event coverage, experimental applications, monitoring, and security.

All systems are compatible with standard B&W, Color, PAL and industry standard NTSC.

Video & Data transmitter

Video & Data Receiver

Regards
Wilco

As i have told before that Pakistan do not use Predator, the report by Geo was not correct.

i have give the list on first page of all the uav's Pakistan use.

Thank you for the clarification. Thats what i thought. :)

Galileo Avionica Falco UAV.
One of these beasts from Italy is now delivered to Pakistan Army.

So when we have the capability of building our own UAV systems and that too very good ones, why do we have to buy it from italy? Isnt it waiste of resources? We can spend the same money on the development and upgadition of our existing projects. Or did it come under some sort of milltary aid which i doubt though.

So when we have the capability of building our own UAV systems and that too very good ones, why do we have to buy it from italy? Isnt it waiste of resources? We can spend the same money on the development and upgadition of our existing projects. Or did it come under some sort of milltary aid which i doubt though.
We are building our own UAV systems from a long time, most of the people dont know about it so they thought that we are not doing any work on it, we have achieved a milestone by building "Nishan" & "JASSOS" UVA series.
Right know wea re working on "Nishan-X-1000" an high altitude, long range, long endurance UAV with twin piston engines & improved infrared cameras & more advanced data link system compared to those we used in NISHAN series.

I hope it will be enough for u.

Regards
Wilco

Back
Top Bottom