What's new

Pakistan UAVs News & Discussions

H A W K M K - V by (Integrated Dynamics Pakistan)

The HAWK MK-V UAV System combines field-proven airframes, with aerospace-quality composite construction, and the latest in microelectronic Flight Control and GPS navigation. This UAV has evolved from several years of field testing, of the proven HORNET 80 km range system, into a reliable, tactical surveillance system combined with our unique C4I systems to bring MIL-standard reliability to an affordable level. In the surveillance UAV role, the HAWK’s refined aerodynamics allow for extended loiter operation over targets. Pre-programmed 'Smart Flight' routines reduce operator workload and improve aircraft survivability. Compact and mobile - a complete HAWK system can be delivered on-site and is ready for operation in a short time span.

Ideally suited for short range tactical applications from 80-120 km, the HAWK UAV system has proven its multi-mission capabilities and reliability in a series of field trials ranging from experimental electronic payload test-beds, surveillance platforms and aerial targets.

The basic cantilever platform and composite structure provides a stable aerodynamic and payload-carrying configuration for the most demanding tasks. Wing hard-points and large access hatches enable different electronics or surveillance modules to be carried on demand. Light and fast, the HAWK series of aircraft can be powered by engines ranging from 15-25 bhp. A 4.25m (14ft.) wingspan and large payload area easily accommodate infrared, low-light and visible color video systems and still cameras. A low radar signature and refined aerodynamic design allows for extended operation over targets with minimal detection.

The option of conventional landing, or a parachute recovery system, greatly reduce operator training and improve aircraft survivability.

Regards
Wilco

V I S I O N M K - I by (Integrated Dynamics Pakistan)

The VISION MK- I systems can function-over-the-horizon in autonomous and remotely piloted modes and are suited for patrol and extended surveillance missions.

In field operations, the VISION’s advanced flight control and navigation system can be preprogrammed to autonomously patrol a specified area or photograph multiple targets. This relieves the operator from demanding piloting duties. Complex payloads can be easily accommodated. The VISION MK- I is an ideal system trainer for BVR UAV operations out to 50 km ranges.

A complete system consists of 4 UAV’s; a portable GCS-1200 Ground Control Station; the ATPS-1200 Antenna Tracking & Positioning System; programming and moving map mission display software; Spares and the GSE-1200 Ground Support Equipment subsystem.

Regards
Wilco

V I S I O N M K - I I by (Integrated Dynamics Pakistan)

The VISION MK-II is a larger airframe in the VISION system that is designed to be a low-cost, stand-alone UAV system element.

Capable of operations to a range of 120 km, the VISION MK-II offers a simple single-boom layout and cantilever high-wing configuration for experimental testing of payloads. The reliability and user-friendly characteristics of the platform make it easily adaptable to all our common ground control and tracking systems.

A complete system consists of 4 UAV’s; a portable GCS-1200 or the more robust GCS-2000 Ground Control Station; the ATPS-1200 Antenna Tracking & Positioning System; programming and moving map mission display software; Spares and the GSE-1200 Ground Support Equipment subsystem.

Regards
Wilco

S H A D O W M K - I by (Integrated Dynamics Pakistan)

The SHADOW UAV system caters to the medium-sized UAV/RPV market. The SHADOW system offers modularity, ruggedness and accessibility that is second to none in field operations. With payload capabilities in the 40 kg range, and a nominal price tag, the competitive edge is obvious. The SHADOW airframes use bullet-proof Kevlar molded fuselage pans, Kevlar/Graphite reinforced equipment bays and side stress panels and high-tensile steel aramid-reinforced landing gears. A variety of payloads can be supported with the available onboard power supplies.

The SHADOW UAV systems were specially developed to cover a customer requirement for a family of modular composite airframes that could provide tactical surveillance capabilities in the 160-200 km range. Based on a classical twin-boom pusher layout, the aircraft can be equipped with a variety of stock or modified power plants, including tuned-exhaust and belt-driven modifications. All models support real-time video and data modules and flight avionics for at least 200 km LOS range applications.

A complete system consists of 4 UAV’s; a GCS-2000 Ground Control Station; the ATPS-2000 Antenna Tracking & Positioning System; programming and moving map mission display software; Spares and the GSE-2000 Ground Support Equipment subsystem.

Regards
Wilco

V E C T O R by (Integrated Dynamics Pakistan)

The VECTOR UAV system caters to the medium-sized UAV/RPV market. The VECTOR system offers modularity, ruggedness and accessibility that is second to none in field operations. With payload capabilities in the 40 kg range, and a nominal price tag, the competitive edge is obvious. The VECTOR airframes use bullet-proof Kevlar molded fuselage pans, Kevlar/Graphite reinforced equipment bays and side stress panels and high-tensile steel aramid-reinforced landing gears. A variety of payloads can be supported with the available onboard power supplies.

The VECTOR UAV systems were specially developed to cover a customer requirement for a family of modular composite airframes that could provide tactical surveillance capabilities in the 160-200 km range. Based on a classical twin-boom pusher layout, the aircraft can be equipped with a variety of stock or modified power plants, including tuned-exhaust and belt-driven modifications. All models support real-time video and data modules and flight avionics for at least 200 km LOS range applications.

A complete system consists of 4 UAV’s; a GCS-2000 Ground Control Station; the ATPS-2000 Antenna Tracking & Positioning System; programming and moving map mission display software; Spares and the GSE-2000 Ground Support Equipment subsystem.

Regards
Wilco

JASSOS by SATUMA Pakistan

Jassos UAV System is a day/night autonomously guided UAV system capable of performing surveillance up to a distance of 200 kms.

Jassos has been specifically designed to meet the need of reconnaissance and target identification. Jassos is a shoulder wing monoplane in a pusher configuration, powered by a two stroke air cooled engine. It is a robust and modular design which eases logistics and has a quick deployment time. It is a low operation and maintenance system.

Jassos Specifications :

Airframe Geometry Shoulder Wing Monoplane
Wing Span-- 11’-4”
Wing Area --17 sq. ft.
Length -- 9’-2”
Max Take off weight-- 70 kgs
Payload--- 10~15 kgs
Power Plant --15~18 hp two stroke
Speed (Cruise) --100 kph
Speed (Dash)-- 130 kph
Speed (Loiter)-- 90 kph
Live Reconnaissance --60 kms
Range One Way-- 300 kms
Range Return --150 kms
Fuel Capacity-- 22 ltrs
Endurance -- ~3-1/2 hours
Operational Contingent-- 4 Personnel
Typical Payload --Camera on a steerable pod
Recovery--- Wheeled Landing ,Parachute

Regards
Wilco

E X P L O R E R by (Integrated Dynamics Pakistan)

The EXPLORER is a more advanced civilian UAV system, with an operational range of 20 km, and is designed for more advanced civilian or scientific research programs that require a proven platform as an equipment or sensor test bed. Able to operate out to altitudes of over 6000 feet (2000 m) with an economical and compact IC engine powerplant, the EXPLORER challenges the competition with its refined aerodynamics, advanced flight control systems and highly developed data links. Supplied with our GSP-100 gyro-stabilized PTZ camera system and telemetry downlink, the EXPLORER can stay in the air for over 4 hours on 5 liters of fuel.

The EXPLORER is launched and recovered by conventional landing and take-off from un-prepared grass or dirt strips. The airframe can also be modified for vehicle rooftop lanches and belly landings with a Kevlar-reinforced fuselage belly pan. The simplicity and ease of operation greatly reduce operator training and improve aircraft survivability.

A complete system consists of 2 EXPLORER UAV's with GSP-100 payloads; the GCS-1200 Ground Control Station with programming and moving map mission display software; a DSS (Digital Spread Spectrum) telecommand link; antennas, cables and operational spares.

Regards
Wilco

R O V E R by (Integrated Dynamics Pakistan)

The ROVER is a pioneering effort to create an affordable civilian scientific and ENG (Electronic News Gathering) UAV system, with an operational range in excess of 5 km, and is designed for the researcher, academic professional or news crew needing information quickly and reliably. Able to operate out to altitudes of over 2000 feet (600 m) with a noiseless electric propulsion module the ROVER is a robust UAV system. Its compact autopiloting system takes the hassle out of programming and calibration. Supplied with a PTZ camera system and telemetry downlink, the ROVER can stay in the air for over 1 hour.

Weighing less than 5 kg, the ROVER is hand-launched and recovered by a deep stall landing making it available and responsive on short notice. The simplicity and ease of operation greatly reduce operator training and improve aircraft survivability.

A complete system consists of 4 ROVER UAV’s; A laptop PC Ground Control Station with programming and moving map mission display software; a DSS (Digital Spread Spectrum) telecommand link; antennas, cables and operational spares.

Regards
Wilco

I love these Pakistani UAVs, Damn Beautiful Especially Nishan & TORNADO .

I got lots of more Stuff will post tomorrow, Regarding Control Stations, GPS, Cameras, Video & Data Down link, Tele command system, etc.

Regards
Wilco

@WILCO check my link and if you can retrieve the pictures. I am unable to cuz of format problem.
Here is the link.
With Pleasure.
-------------------------------
Integrated Dynamics Pakistan developed the Desert Hawk two - vehicle system for Pakistani army

The Firefly mini-rocket UAV offers 8s flying time

Integrated Dynamics began development of the Firefly mini-rocket UAV in late 2004 in response to Pakistani army operational requirements for a high-speed, short-range observation system that could be used in the high-altitude environments of northern Pakistan. A basic system costs around $3,000 and comprises four rockets, launcher, a carry case, datalink and a PDA-based ground control station.

The rocket UAV uses commercially available miniature solid-fuel engines that provide a flight time of 8s, with the air vehicle covering 800-1,000m (2,600-3,300ft) before disintegrating on impact with the ground. The rocket airframe is made of PVC plastic with snap-on glassfibre fins for stabilisation. The payload is a fixed focal-length disposable CCD video camera and a 1.5Ghz L-band datalink. Flight testing for the system began in mid-2005.

Subsystems used in the Firefly are also supporting development of a hand-launched micro-UAV, with flight testing about to start. That system is based around an 200mm (8in) flying wing made of vacuum-moulded plastic. Endurance is expected to be around 30min. Range is forecast at 1km (0.5nm).

Integrated Dynamics says the bulk of its avionics and mission systems, including data and communications links, have been developed in-house. However, for its smaller UAVs, it is working with Colarado-based UAV Flight Systems to meet autopilot requirements. Development work in the tactical segment, Integrated Dynamics says, offers the company potential market as a supplier of subsystems and components – even airframes – to more established UAV manufacturers and users and this market is being pursued in parallel to full systems development.

-----------------------------------------
Regards
Wilco

I had no idea that Pakistan could produce this many UAVs in such a short time awsome:) I am really likeing the Desert HawkII

I had no idea that Pakistan could produce this many UAVs in such a short time awsome

Never Underestimate Pakistan, :) :pakistan:

Regards
Wilco :pakistan:

wow!!!! man..... i am impressed...

india needs to learn from pakistan.

are any of the companies manufacturing UAVs listed in any pakistani stock exchange ??? or for that matter any exchange ??? :D

wow thats great but you haven't show the pics. of two predator which was given by USA. Which is used in LAL masjid operation as told by GEO tv.

Back
Top Bottom