What's new

Pakistan UAVs News & Discussions

This video is from 2009, the Achor at the End says Quoting ""Military Analysts Say that it will take about two years to build a Pakistani Equavalent to the US Predator Drone""

We Already Have it by Now!!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ Pakistan does not have a secure satellite communication suitable for UAV.
Or did i miss something?

Or did i miss something?

Theres a Navigational satellite Going to be operational in June 2013, You have any solid proof that it will only be used for navigation! Our Miliatary is the most Secret ORG!

Theres a Navigational satellite Going to be operational in June 2013, You have any solid proof that it will only be used for navigation! Our Miliatary is the most Secret ORG!

The signals can be analyzed when the satellite is up there..
All you need is a good quality SSB trsnsceiver,an oscilloscope,a dish antenna,may be a good telescope and a lot of time and brains.

With telescope you can see and photograph the satellite,and look for evidence of any other use apart from Beidou Augmentation.
Then you can use SSB and antenna to analyze on what frequencies the satellite is transmitting.Beidou frequencies are known.If satellite is transmitting on other fequencies then there are other uses of the satellite..

There are amature satellite tracking clubs all over,but i dont know if there are any in Pakistan or we had known in advance when the american drones are coming our way.

something like this.

www.hobbyspace.com/SatWatching/

Former PAF Chief ACM (r) Rao Qamar
Suleman is in comma due to brain
hemorrhage. He is currently admitted in
CMH Lahore. May Allah give him quick
recovery and may he get well soon!
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...81738254159:mf_story_key.-7731449045352057076

Or did i miss something?

a agree....
even USA's UAV's r captured by Iran then how can Pakistan rely on their satellite communication system....
we r a way far from US in space program...

So, about that rumored drone strikes in Feb this year, did any more detail come out of it? Was there any sort of confirmation that Pakistan indeed was the one to carry out the strikes?

The newest UAV:

Shahpur UAV:
1zoeybm.jpg

u7orH.jpg

463267-app-1352466598-237-640x480.jpg

The newest UAV:

Shahpur UAV:
1zoeybm.jpg

u7orH.jpg

463267-app-1352466598-237-640x480.jpg

Is it just me, or does it look like a CH-3... Can it carry weapons? What about the Burraq, any news? How about the Feb strikes that the CIA claims that Pakistan's army carried out?

Is it just me, or does it look like a CH-3... Can it carry weapons? What about the Burraq, any news? How about the Feb strikes that the CIA claims that Pakistan's army carried out?

Its armed one

Pakistan should invest in mechanizing her infantry, modernizing its military and develop indigenous capability for her defence needs. UAV's are modern machines that are very useful in warfare. Pakistan must invest on these machines and ensure they start flying out of our bases. Drones are the new phenomenon of modern warfare. Pakistan should invest on them.

Pakistan should invest in mechanizing her infantry, modernizing its military and develop indigenous capability for her defence needs. UAV's are modern machines that are very useful in warfare. Pakistan must invest on these machines and ensure they start flying out of our bases. Drones are the new phenomenon of modern warfare. Pakistan should invest on them.

We already have MIBs..

Under left wing if you notice it has weapon bay.

CH-3+UCAV+%2528above%2529+%2526+FT-5+SDB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom