What's new

Pakistan to Produce A100 MLRS

The PA A-100 batteries come with Chinese SLC-2 radars, which are able to locate enemy battery location and help the A-100s in its counter battery fire role. Similarly, we have a few US made radars too forlocating enemy battery positions.
and what about prahaar & latest american wepon locating radar india just procured thanks

good job Pakistan... good weapon, excellent decision for licensed production...

Game changer

NO more than 250 Smerch/pinka MBRL that india deploys at the very moment

MBRL are useful but no game changer

Game changer

NO more than 250 Smerch/pinka MBRL that india deploys at the very moment

MBRL are useful but no game changer

uh, 250? Last time I checked, they were around a total of 150, both combined.

well we imporoved old fashioned artillery but not new gwnwration MRLS systems our army is living in old era most of its weapons are old and this is fact G 3, Mp 5, and AK 47 are 80s era tanks of 90s era what is new nothing

well we imporoved old fashioned artillery but not new gwnwration MRLS systems our army is living in old era most of its weapons are old and this is fact G 3, Mp 5, and AK 47 are 80s era tanks of 90s era what is new nothing

really???? i think you need to revise your statement

and what about prahaar & latest american wepon locating radar india just procured thanks

Didi said anything about the Indian weapons or that they don't have them.

I just replied to the member that A-100 have artillery locating radars with them and they can be used for counter battery fire, and yeah India has things too. Prahar is something else, its not a same level weapon system as A-100, while Smerch is.

how many systems does pakistan currently have?

anyway good decision license producing!:tup:

This included evaluation and then procurement of 36 Chinese AR1A/A100E 300mm MLRSs

for 36 numbers you wanna invest in a whole assembly unit?

BTW, there is a hell of a difference between to procure and to produce.
Cant you separate the chaffs from the grain?

12 regiment strength as of 2007/08. not sure if they will increase to 24 units...

Back
Top Bottom