What's new

Pakistan to Produce A100 MLRS

I sdont think this deal has happened for pakistan the post is nearly 18months old

I sdont think this deal has happened for pakistan the post is nearly 18months old

Well Pakistan would go for home production and sooner or later it would happen. I don't see any problem with that.

MLRSs in my opinion is the most important part of any artillery Corps. MLRS means a more precise and a more powerful and even longer range than normal artillery. Although more expensive but it is worth it's money.

For instance deploying them in really large numbers and firing them all at the same time at an advancing batallion will wipe it off the map. Only 40 Saudi Astros pretty much won the khafji battle as it stopped an advancing Iraqi armored column dead in it's tracts. Imagine what 160 can do.

Ah how I wish that one day we unveil our own MLRS and mass produce it in large numbers.

Pakistan is producing this system domestically, the factories have already been established. Close to 24 regiments will be equipped with this weapon, keep up with the latest news.

In my opinion, this system is an absolute game changer for us in the Indo-Pak scenario. It allows us to protect our armoured formations from heavy shelling from the Indian Smerch, and allows us to destroy any bridge the IA throws up from stand off distances.

Pakistan is producing this system domestically, the factories have already been established. Close to 24 regiments will be equipped with this weapon, keep up with the latest news.

In my opinion, this system is an absolute game changer for us in the Indo-Pak scenario. It allows us to protect our armoured formations from heavy shelling from the Indian Smerch, and allows us to destroy any bridge the IA throws up from stand off distances.

What more did you expect from Storm Force? :)

Hope it will to in recent time we get 90 percent of fake news od which we dont even have clue as one friend has post the pic of american MLRS as A 100 which is nothing but confussion and madness be realistic as all you can i again request to webby plz look on to this matter lot of fake weapons which even mind dont understand people assosiate with pakistan which make this forum uninteresting hope they look in to this matter seriously dont go on news blog they are fake if you have something solid put it other wise dont it is mu humble request too all friends avoid trash

Well, I just wondering what are the prospect of further developments of NASR missile system in a scenario when PA would be getting mass numbers of A-100E. Both weapon systems are poised for similar objective; Stopping the rapidly advancing enemy mechanized and armoured battalions. Though NASR is N-Capable but its deployment in that configuration can take any conventional battle to a whole new level whereas A-100E is conventional weapons to achieve the same task. I am pretty sure after inducting large numbers of A-100E guided rockets we might see and end to NASR missile rationale. But this is my personal thinking, what you guys think?

India to date has qcquired just 5 regiments of Smerch with 60 units

There 8 regiments of their smaller pinka in service with 80 which will rise to 12 regiments

SOMEBODY just made a outragoues statemt 24 regiments of A100 MBRL thats like 400 units

EVEN india with 10 times the resources cant afford that many

R U SURE you did not mean 24 units = 2 regiments

R THERE ANY SERVICE TODAY ?????/ EVEN ONE

Nooooo....;)

1da14796d178ceca9fd34ff51337205f.jpg

d3786b2dd9a942c397d12684bad19487.jpg

India to date has qcquired just 5 regiments of Smerch with 60 units

There 8 regiments of their smaller pinka in service with 80 which will rise to 12 regiments

SOMEBODY just made a outragoues statemt 24 regiments of A100 MBRL thats like 400 units

EVEN india with 10 times the resources cant afford that many

R U SURE you did not mean 24 units = 2 regiments

AGAIN INDIA YOU IDIOT TROLL WE ASK FROM FOKING YOU WHO MANY INDIA HAS ? OR WHAT THE HELL INDIA IS DOING HERE IN THIS THREAD? THESE BASTARD TROLLS SHOULD BE BAN IMMEDIATELY AS EVERY THREAD THEY BRING THERE INVENTORY .WAKE UP MANAGEMENT .:angry: :angry: :angry:

From what i had heard in 2008/2009 that pakistan is equipping 12 regiments with MRLS A100 in first batch of deployment. Not sure how many more regiments will be raised during second phase. But i am sure, Pakistan is making huge strides in local production and logistics of MRLS A100. I am assuming based on local production that pakitan will eventually try to setup 24 regiments, but someone has to clarify for this figure, i am only aware of setting up 12 regiments with its support units.

Well, I just wondering what are the prospect of further developments of NASR missile system in a scenario when PA would be getting mass numbers of A-100E. Both weapon systems are poised for similar objective; Stopping the rapidly advancing enemy mechanized and armoured battalions. Though NASR is N-Capable but its deployment in that configuration can take any conventional battle to a whole new level whereas A-100E is conventional weapons to achieve the same task. I am pretty sure after inducting large numbers of A-100E guided rockets we might see and end to NASR missile rationale. But this is my personal thinking, what you guys think?

Sir i think NASR as a nuclear capable missile make a more fear in enemy lines then a conventional weapon system like A-100 so it will surely stop Indians against any limited aggression as it can trigger the nuclear conflict

Back
Top Bottom