What's new

Pakistan to Preside over the UN's disarmament conference.

Salam dear brother, sorry I tried typing you a message on your profile wall but the system won't let me send it for some reason and unfortunately I've lost it, only 450 characters were only allowed it seems. I also tried sending you a private message but couldn't figure out how to do that lol. Anyways Akhi, I don't ever recall asking you for a huge favor that means quite the great deal to me, I've been an active and somewhat friendly member on this dear forum since 2012, I used to go by the name "JUBA", I'm sure you remember me bro haha, and I'm sure you know all these years I held nothing in my heart regarding Pakistan except pure brotherly love and one nationhood, we could fight and curse each other all day long but at the end of the day we'll still remain brothers in this great deen, look at all the non Muslim west and east plotting against us and against our lands and resources non stop, we must go back to the good old prophet days, and try to help each other in needs cuz if we don't help each other and stick for one another then honestly who will give a damn about us "backwards barbaric uncivilized Muslims"? No one quite frankly care the slightest about us, and we must try to spread "our" yes our great religion both Arabs and none Arabs in a good and wise friendly way to the rest of this world.
Brother I know you're one of the few ones on here whom are able to restore and unbanned my "JUBA" account immediately, maybe the only person with higher power than you is the Webmaster lol.

So I ask you my dear brother in God almighty that you please try even if only for the sake of our good old days together when I first joined this forum and the Arabic forum as well to restore it for me. I have plenty of good and heart worming memories on that account and you'll get nothing but sincere Duaa from me if you're able to give me what I've sadly lost

Also sorry brother but you can ban this account that I'm using at the moment if you want to after God willingly you're able to give me "JUBA" haha.

And btw sorry for bothering you with my problem I'm sure you got more important things to do than listen to my moans and cries hahahaha. But God almighty every single word that I've typed in here came straight out of my loving heart....

Salam bro and please try to respone fast so I can get this weight off my chest:)

@Horus

Will look into it. Gimme a few days.

Salam dear brother, sorry I tried typing you a message on your profile wall but the system won't let me send it for some reason and unfortunately I've lost it, only 450 characters were only allowed it seems. I also tried sending you a private message but couldn't figure out how to do that lol. Anyways Akhi, I don't ever recall asking you for a huge favor that means quite the great deal to me, I've been an active and somewhat friendly member on this dear forum since 2012, I used to go by the name "JUBA", I'm sure you remember me bro haha, and I'm sure you know all these years I held nothing in my heart regarding Pakistan except pure brotherly love and one nationhood, we could fight and curse each other all day long but at the end of the day we'll still remain brothers in this great deen, look at all the non Muslim west and east plotting against us and against our lands and resources non stop, we must go back to the good old prophet days, and try to help each other in needs cuz if we don't help each other and stick for one another then honestly who will give a damn about us "backwards barbaric uncivilized Muslims"? No one quite frankly care the slightest about us, and we must try to spread "our" yes our great religion both Arabs and none Arabs in a good and wise friendly way to the rest of this world.
Brother I know you're one of the few ones on here whom are able to restore and unbanned my "JUBA" account immediately, maybe the only person with higher power than you is the Webmaster lol.

So I ask you my dear brother in God almighty that you please try even if only for the sake of our good old days together when I first joined this forum and the Arabic forum as well to restore it for me. I have plenty of good and heart worming memories on that account and you'll get nothing but sincere Duaa from me if you're able to give me what I've sadly lost

Also sorry brother but you can ban this account that I'm using at the moment if you want to after God willingly you're able to give me "JUBA" haha.

And btw sorry for bothering you with my problem I'm sure you got more important things to do than listen to my moans and cries hahahaha. But God almighty every single word that I've typed in here came straight out of my loving heart....

Salam bro and please try to respone fast so I can get this weight off my chest:)

@Horus

This would be Thir Second Presidency.

ISLAMABAD – Pakistan’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations (UN) and other International Organisations in Geneva Ambassador Tehmina Janjua will take over the presidency of the “Conference on Disarmament” on March 21.

Pakistan had last time held the conference presidency 11 years ago in 2005, said a Foreign Office statement. The conference is the world's single multilateral disarmament negotiating forum. It was established in 1979 as a follow up to the First Special Session of the UN General Assembly on Disarmament (SSOD-I) held in 1978.

According to the statement, the conference adheres to the principle of equal and undiminished security for all states while promoting general and complete disarmament. The conference comprises 65 member states, including all militarily significant countries. Its agenda includes nuclear disarmament, prevention of an arms race in outer space as well as issues related to new types of weapons of mass destruction, comprehensive programme of disarmament and transparency in armaments.

The conference has produced legal instruments such as Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC) and the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty (CTBT). Pakistan is an active and a vital member of the conference since its inception. Pakistan views the conference as an integral and indispensable part of the international disarmament machinery that can contribute to the promotion of international peace and security as well as regional stability.

Pakistan remains constructively committed to the effective functioning of the conference. As the president of the conference, Pakistan will strive to advance the conference agenda in a balanced, cooperative and consensus-based manner.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom