What's new

Pakistan the only country not recognizing Armenia

FalconsForPeace

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
125800.jpg

Azerbaijan, Turkey and Pakistan are three different countries, but one nation, new Pakistani Ambassador to Azerbaijan Khalid Usman Qaiser has told a press conference, Gun.Az reports.

He said that political relations between the two countries are at a very high level, to which economic relations should be also brought.

The ambassador noted the great respect of the Azerbaijani president to the Pakistani state and people.

"The successor of national leader Heydar Aliyev, llham Aliyev, is loved very much in Pakistan. Pakistan shows a very strong support to Azerbaijan in the Nagorno-Karabakh issue. We are the only country not recognizing Armenia as a state. Because of this support, official Islamabad encounters with counter propaganda by the opposite side."

Qaiser highly appreciated Azerbaijan's support in the Kashmir issue. Then he spoke about similarities between the Nagorno-Karabakh and Kashmir issues.

"First, Kashmir, as Karabakh, has been illegally occupied, and secondly, human rights have been violated. Another similarity is the violation of international law and unfulfilled UN Security Council Resolutions.

Hundred thousands of Kashmir residents were killed. According to unofficial data, human loss is even more. International organizations keep silent before this injustice. Despite this, Pakistan has chosen to resolve the issue peacefully. There is no military solution to this conflict."

Regarding Pakistan's additional assistance to the Karabakh settlement, the diplomat noted certain resolutions of the Pakistani legislative body, which condemn the Armenian occupation.

"Pakistan has supported and will continue to support Azerbaijan at all international platforms. And the Organization of Islamic Conference has always shows strong support for Azerbaijan."

Speaking about economic relations, he said that there are some proposals for cooperation in this realm, which will be discussed.

"The Pakistani textile and sport goods are high-quality. Baku will next year host the First Olympic Games. I will try to attract Pakistani businessmen to it."

Referring to restoration of direct flights, the ambassador said that the Pakistani airline company is currently unable to do this.

"We have a proposal to the Turkish Airlines to launch an Istanbul-Baku-Islamabad flight. So far we have put forward proposals in this regard."

News.Az - Pakistan the only country not recognizing Armenia – envoy

We should recognize Armenia,not supporting them in their conflict against Azerbaijan is another thing but we should recozgnize their Independence!

i think it's over the issue of Nagorno-Karabakh....if that were resolved, I see no reason why we wouldn't support them after that.

several years after the jehad in Bosnia - which Pakistan supported through military and non-military efforts in the past, Pakistan has relations with Serbia today

No, we care about our side of Kashmir, the one inhabited by Kashmiri Pandits, Sikhs and Buddhists until Wahabi maddrasah extremists like you came and committed genocide. That's the reason that every so called "freedom fighter" coming to Kashmir will be murdered brutally with no honour. How's your ego now?

someone's either butt-hurt or just delusional

i'm thinking BOTH :laugh:

i think it's over the issue of Nagorno-Karabakh....if that were resolved, I see no reason why we wouldn't support them after that.

several years after the jehad in Bosnia - which Pakistan supported through military and non-military efforts in the past, Pakistan has relations with Serbia today :laugh:
Does Azerbaijan not recognize India,I am sure it does so why are we not recognizing Armenia??The whole concept is idiotic!

The relationship of the countries is not based on emotions. They are based on trade.

Countries keep their relations, with the countries, who can sell them something.

International affairs are not the 'Gossip girls" show. It is simply trading between the countries.

This sort of propaganda material is spread by the establishment.

Saudi Arabia, religiously very close to Pakistan, but its trade volume with Indian is far higher than Pakistan.

several years after the jehad in Bosnia - which Pakistan supported through military and non-military efforts in the past, Pakistan has relations with Serbia today

What Pakistan has to do with Nagorno-Karabakh. :laugh:

What Pakistan has to do with Nagorno-Karabakh. :laugh:

Here you go, this is what I am trying to say in my posts, this is just another establishment propaganda.

This sort of propaganda has already bankrupt Pakistan.

Ever heard of unconditional support,what do we have to do with Kashmir?

I know the real reason for this unconditional support for Nagorno-Karabakh. You have an embassy in Delhi and we really don't care about your unconditional support because its worthless. :laugh:

"First, Kashmir, as Karabakh, has been illegally occupied, and secondly, human rights have been violated. Another similarity is the violation of international law and unfulfilled UN Security Council Resolutions.

Hundred thousands of Kashmir residents were killed. According to unofficial data, human loss is even more. International organizations keep silent before this injustice. Despite this, Pakistan has chosen to resolve the issue peacefully. There is no military solution to this conflict."
Blah blah and more blah!!! :blah: :blah: :blah:

Azerbaijanis cares a fook for the Kashmir problem! They probably don't even know where it is!! :azn:

Back
Top Bottom