What's new

Pakistan still positive about Bangladesh tour

RayKalm

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan news: Pakistan still positive about Bangladesh tour | Pakistan Cricket News | ESPN Cricinfo

143436.2.jpg\

The relationship between the PCB and the BCB is likely to suffer if Bangladesh do not go ahead with the proposed tour to Pakistan in April because of security concerns, ESPNcricinfo has learnt. An implicit deal had been reached by the two boards, according to which the PCB backed BCB president Mustafa Kamal as the nominee for the ICC vice-presidency and Bangladesh would tour Pakistan in 2012.

The ICC executive board is set to consider Kamal's nomination as its next vice-president, and president in 2014 after Alan Isaac's term. And though there have been constant doubts over whether Bangladesh will tour Pakistan, the PCB is optimistic that the drought of international cricket in the country since the terror attacks on the Sri Lankan team in March 2009 will come to an end.

Bangladesh should avoid this tour at any cost due to security reasons. Our cricketers are our national treasure.

Why pakistan is unable to control conflicts in their country.Everyday we watch tv & there is always a news for pakistan. So much fear is aroud us about the players security. an illiterate people will also say about its danger.

Pakistan should take necessary steps to avoid these problems.If talibans are doing this u have discuss with them. If they dont listen just burn them down.Do everything to secure pakistan.if its an indian creation,than find it out.Its starting a image problem for the muslim world.

U can learn from us.how we destroyed terrorists from our land.We also want our players in pakistan.

Ray listen

Shakib and CO ---> they want to go!

BCB head -----> wants this tour for icc post

Common BD people =======> want to see the tour

ICC and FICA --------------------> dont want this tour, warning BD repeatedly

BD media : pro india and anti pak which created huge pressure on BCB by publishing a lot anti pak tour reports quoting ICC

So hope for the best.

As a foreigner it'll be tough for me to know the ground reality of Pakistan,i think the situation has improved a lot but it'll take some time for international community to realize it(i really hope to see Pak standing head up high on its own feet again).Then again what we see from news channels and other media scares us and pushed us to think twice before making any concrete decision as our team has really become an asset after the 1st 2 matches of Asia cup:D...Does it really matter for Pakistan whether anyone goes there or not as its already a world class cricket team?

i think Pakistan will give and do what ever it can to protect our team :)

Don't know why the idiots in Government and PCB want's international teams to visit Pakistan.It's just not worth it.If something bad happens then Pakistan will be blamed.It's like their visit will make Pakistan billion of dollars so just leave the cricket for 5-6 years until the insurgency has been completely contained.

Back
Top Bottom