What's new

Pakistan should Give Palestine and KSA Its Nuclear umbrella

And the you think that nobody will oppose it?
When has something never been opposed?especially if its something on a larger scale like this.

Anyways @waz Please close this thread Sir.
I was hoping for a Good discussion,and people start turning this into their own agenda with the whole "Religion" involved,Even though I never said anything about Religion.

I was hoping for a Good discussion,and people start turning this into their own agenda with the whole "Religion" involved,Even though I never said anything about Religion.
What other outcome could be expected? Attacking or threatening Israel doesn't have anything to do with Pakistan's security interests. Supporting anti-Zionists is not a morally sustainable stance since all that Israel-hatred is based on lies.

You're left with blind religion-based - and whether it's Islam, nationalism, or Palestinianism is moot - desires for "unity", conversion, and conquest to justify the Nietzschean will-to-power that is the mark of the aggrieved who, despairing of overthrowing their own tyrants, displace their aggression in an attempt to establish their own tyranny.

What other outcome could be expected? Attacking or threatening Israel doesn't have anything to do with Pakistan's security interests.
TLDR but read post #1 ,I said Israel should be kept in Confidence first,it this plan were to succeed,Then I pointed the whole thing will be based on false media pretense moving nukes towards israel.
The nukes actual ones will be moved to KSA only, so stop making this a Israel problem.

When has something never been opposed?especially if its something on a larger scale like this.

Bro,

US and Israel adopted aggressive tactics to sabotage nuclear programs of Syria, Libya, Iraq and Iran. They won't allow Pakistan to nuclearize Middle East and Africa either.

For decades, Pakistan single handedly fought for ALL Islamic causes and peoples all alone. But no one else rose to the occasion or helped us. We've done more than our fair share for the Islamic/Middle Eastern world. It's time we looked after ourselves first. The other Muslim countries need to do their bit. You can't expect Pakistan to do everything and keep taking from us without giving anything back. Charity starts at home.

Normally i agree with you. But i am fighting every fiber of my beings to say this that Pakistan owes ME big time. If it wasn't for Arabs, there would be no Pakistan, no Established army nor Nuclear umbrella. KSA literally paid USA to look the other way when Pakistan was building Nuclear programs never mind that Arabs were already funding Nuclear program. They have invested a lot on Pakistan when they didn't have to. Who is Pakistan to them? But no, they invested on Pakistan for reasons. They knew their investment might come handy since they sort of indirectly acknowledged that they are not equipped for modern warfare.

Pakistan as nation owes it to them, plus precisely why Pakistan is born - for greater goods. If charity begins at home, then there would be no Arabs investment for Pakistan, rather they would have invested on their own first.

It is better to have established powerful military nation with Nuclear program that can defend against India against all the odds, qualified to eradicate terrorism through its own drone system and capable of providing manpower for Arabs when needed in exchange for more funding given it is the fourth largest military nation in the world often requires money for maintenance and feeding manpowers. #One stone two birds. :D

Last edited:
I laughed out loud. This guy seems to care more about KSA and Palestine than hes own countries interests.

Hi, lets not just argue but honestly i need to know a few answers...
Moving our nukes into Jordan to provide Palestine a umbrella would be a win/win situation for everybody.
You really think its easy for Pakistan in this aura of hostility?? This would only allow direct animosity and hostility by Israel and its staunch allies.

First step should be to hold talks with the Israelite,Convince them that we're here to solve this problem,Just get them in the game,Tell them we don't want to talk about how you made Palestine your home with all the Askenzai and Oranzai whatever jews,We just want peace for Palestinian people,Tell them that a huge chunk of radicalized terrorist groups exist because of this country where you live peacefully that contributed to a sense of betrayal for the rest of the world.
Second step would be to convince Anti-Zionist groups like hamas to lay down arms. Once they do you can create a Palestinian defense force (PDF) and let em protect their borders.
Here we are talking about another nuclear armed country too arrogant and insolent in its behaviour to listen to anyone.
We should first strengthen our country first, though its gonna take decades to eliminate terrorism, extremism, corruption from our soil, but stabilize Pakistan, make it strong from inside first and then take such steps.
Pakistan like this cant trust even its brother countries for alliance, every country has its own interests as priority (KSA, Qatar being the top supporters of ISIS).

@LeGenD @Airdef95
The only possible conclusion is making a Deal with KSA along the lines of a GCC deal where we should only make a deal along intrinsic lines only,Doesn't mean we'll be slaves to saudis and fight Rebels in yemen.
I ultimately agree we're too weak to make a move on Israel and its too complex.
Now we need to work on our problems in our country but @Airdef95 go through the thread and read some inputs by others.
We can use the deal to cut down our poverty levels by making a exclusive deal with GCC nations,Send all our troubled people abroad as workers ,Make it mandatory.
Close to 50 Percent people live in the "Lower class" ,Last I checked which is a total shame.
Pakistan has a great social structure in rural area's that lets them become farmers and contribute but still many of them are suffering due to unemployment.
Secondly you can make a deal of something along Material assistance if Pakistan needs it,Like Oil in war-time,That would solve our problem of prolonged material attrition in war(If need be).
Militarily we don't need supply lines over long distance similar to the demise of Nazis in Russia because the distances are few ,we just need the resource availability.
And its always good to have a backup plan.
Thanks

the OP's first paragraph states
Pakistan held its own during the communist foray.

you do know that China is a Communist country right? with CPEC, you are actually going under the communist umbrella - not holding your own.

its fine as long as it works for Pak citizens, just dont take the readers for a ride with such rhetoric.

Pakistan should finally move beyond its problems ,Doesn't meant it shouldn't act or forget.
We know that problems like poverty aren't going anywhere when our leaders take around Gigantic Mercedes and protocol,Its time we should make laws to Improve this system.
A poor nation led by one of its wealthiest?
On a larger scale we know that Pakistan doesn't anywhere near holds the International importance and recognition as it used to,During the cold war and Iron curtain Pakistan was the only state that took hold of communist foray by aligning itself with the Western superpowers along with that the fall of East Pakistan also happened due to the very reasons
Yes our Government made their own mistakes which contributed to the fall of East Pakistan.
Pakistan needs to make itself heard on the World stage and stop pretending like Nothing,We've the backing of Iran(future superpower and Important regional player)Turkey and China.
Most Secular Pakistanis hold KSA to a Disregard and blame them for Wahaabi Mullana's,Whatever that is should be forgotten as NAP is working on this.
KSA holds outstanding significance to all muslim's around the world,It is a country with own self importance,Given the fact we already would act if its threatened with aggression,Why shouldn't we take the Saudis under our Nuclear umbrella?
The Saudis would help us in our Future Nuclear ambitions and that could cover a range of developments.

Palestine:
We Already know the problems with Palestine,Moving our nukes into Jordan to provide Palestine a umbrella would be a win/win situation for everybody.
First step should be to hold talks with the Israelite,Convince them that we're here to solve this problem,Just get them in the game,Tell them we don't want to talk about how you made Palestine your home with all the Askenzai and Oranzai whatever jews,We just want peace for Palestinian people,Tell them that a huge chunk of radicalized terrorist groups exist because of this country where you live peacefully that contributed to a sense of betrayal for the rest of the world.
Second step would be to convince Anti-Zionist groups like hamas to lay down arms. Once they do you can create a Palestinian defense force (PDF) and let em protect their borders.

What's in it for Pakistan?
Besides peace for the region,We would create strategic depth for our country and our nuclear arsenal. If Palestine issue comes to a stop,One part of Middle east is automatically going to be repaired,We can demand favors like Military bases in Jordan and Saudi-arabia.
Pakistan can ultimately get its much needed Geo-political significance on the world stage,As currently we're busy cleaning up the mess in our own country but it should be noted that since 1948 we've been fighting war's so our Country is used to it.
but how Israel count be convinced.

Pakistan should finally move beyond its problems ,Doesn't meant it shouldn't act or forget.
We know that problems like poverty aren't going anywhere when our leaders take around Gigantic Mercedes and protocol,Its time we should make laws to Improve this system.
A poor nation led by one of its wealthiest?
On a larger scale we know that Pakistan doesn't anywhere near holds the International importance and recognition as it used to,During the cold war and Iron curtain Pakistan was the only state that took hold of communist foray by aligning itself with the Western superpowers along with that the fall of East Pakistan also happened due to the very reasons
Yes our Government made their own mistakes which contributed to the fall of East Pakistan.
Pakistan needs to make itself heard on the World stage and stop pretending like Nothing,We've the backing of Iran(future superpower and Important regional player)Turkey and China.
Most Secular Pakistanis hold KSA to a Disregard and blame them for Wahaabi Mullana's,Whatever that is should be forgotten as NAP is working on this.
KSA holds outstanding significance to all muslim's around the world,It is a country with own self importance,Given the fact we already would act if its threatened with aggression,Why shouldn't we take the Saudis under our Nuclear umbrella?
The Saudis would help us in our Future Nuclear ambitions and that could cover a range of developments.

Palestine:
We Already know the problems with Palestine,Moving our nukes into Jordan to provide Palestine a umbrella would be a win/win situation for everybody.

What's in it for Pakistan?
Besides peace for the region,We would create strategic depth for our country and our nuclear arsenal. If Palestine issue comes to a stop,One part of Middle east is automatically going to be repaired,We can demand favors like Military bases in Jordan and Saudi-arabia.
Pakistan can ultimately get its much needed Geo-political significance on the world stage,As currently we're busy cleaning up the mess in our own country but it should be noted that since 1948 we've been fighting war's so our Country is used to it.
Again proliferation mantra....

I laughed out loud. This guy seems to care more about KSA and Palestine than hes own countries interests.
Believe me....insanity prevail and its priceless...

Normally i agree with you. But i am fighting every fiber of my beings to say this that Pakistan owes ME big time. If it wasn't for Arabs, there would be no Pakistan, no Established army nor Nuclear umbrella. KSA literally paid USA to look the other way when Pakistan was building Nuclear programs never mind that Arabs were already funding Nuclear program. They have invested a lot on Pakistan when they didn't have to. Who is Pakistan to them? But no, they invested on Pakistan for reasons. They knew their investment might come handy since they sort of indirectly acknowledged that they are not equipped for modern warfare.

Pakistan as nation owes it to them, plus precisely why Pakistan is born - for greater goods. If charity begins at home, then there would be no Arabs investment for Pakistan, rather they would have invested on their own first.

It is better to have established powerful military nation with Nuclear program that can defend against India against all the odds, qualified to eradicate terrorism through its own drone system and capable of providing manpower for Arabs when needed in exchange for more funding given it is the fourth largest military nation in the world often requires money for maintenance and feeding manpowers. #One stone two birds. :D
Only two countries help Pakistan to become nuclear state ...China and Libya. Others are free riders. Plus, give you little surprise . Glaxo UK played biggest role to help Pakistan become nuclear power.

I understand your point and do agree with you. But the pertinent point is that if Pakistan is going to defend other Muslims/Arabs than they have to do their bit aswell. Pakistan shouldn't have to be proactive all alone. We have to show a more united front. Only then will things change for all of us.

Again proliferation mantra....

Believe me....insanity prevail and its priceless...

Only two countries help Pakistan to become nuclear state ...China and Libya. Others are free riders. Plus, give you little surprise . Glaxo UK played biggest role to help Pakistan become nuclear power.

You do realize that Arabs bankrolled Nuclear programs, and Pakistan military nation, to the extent paid USA to look the other way which is on the official records. Because of their funding, Pakistan is now capable to defend itself against all the odds, and qualified for the modern warfare and equipped to eradicate terrorism using its own drone system to minimize the collateral damage to none.

Arabs gave gift which Pakistan can now afford to boast about its strength, and to this day, India is forced to use proxy wars ever since Nuclear programs which proved great deterrent for Pakistan in the history of Pakistan.

China didn't have money for Nuclear programs in 80s but collaborated with Pakistan for Nuclear programs which relied heavily on Arab funding to kick off. The same Libya that exposed the whole matter of Pakistan Nuclear program and no longer remained secret which in result Arabs had to pay extra to USA to look the other way so Pakistan Nuclear program could carry on. USSR invasion was the great timing which threw USA at the mercy of Pakistan, thus Pakistan was able to fast-track Nuclear programs with Arab funding, not to mention with Arab funding that paid USA handsomely to look the other way. There was the reason why a lot of collaboration between Arabs and USA during 70s-90s, and Arabs had played huge role for the Nuclear development of Pakistan whether we admit this or not.

FYI; I am not fan of Arab and their shenanigans, but the credit is due to them though.

You do realize that Arabs bankrolled Nuclear programs, and Pakistan military nation, to the extent paid USA to look the other way which is on the official records. Because of their funding, Pakistan is now capable to defend itself against all the odds, and qualified for the modern warfare and equipped to eradicate terrorism using its own drone system to minimize the collateral damage to none.

Arabs gave gift which Pakistan can now afford to boast about its strength, and to this day, India is forced to use proxy wars ever since Nuclear programs which proved great deterrent for Pakistan in the history of Pakistan.

China didn't have money for Nuclear programs in 80s but collaborated with Pakistan for Nuclear programs which relied heavily on Arab funding to kick off. The same Libya that exposed the whole matter of Pakistan Nuclear program and no longer remained secret which in result Arabs had to pay extra to USA to look the other way so Pakistan Nuclear program could carry on. USSR invasion was the great timing which threw USA at the mercy of Pakistan, thus Pakistan was able to fast-track Nuclear programs with Arab funding, not to mention with Arab funding that paid USA handsomely to look the other way. There was the reason why a lot of collaboration between Arabs and USA during 70s-90s, and Arabs had played huge role for the Nuclear development of Pakistan whether we admit this or not.

FYI; I am not fan of Arab and their shenanigans, but the credit is due to them though.

You are spot on.

Pakistan doesn't even have accurate nukes that have that range , do that and Israel will start their own nuke program and openlly station nuclear subs in the indian ocean . Which Israel is more than capable of doing

.... On second thought , ya go for it :azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom